Why Iran is at the core of the ISIS problem

I remember having this exact discussion over 10 years ago where people were insisting that Iran was on the cusp of getting nuclear weapons. Now, a decade later I am supposed to still feel highly threatened by Iran and am supposed to believe that it is still just on the verge of obtaining nuclear weapons despite our intelligence (and Israeli intelligence) stating otherwise? Why?

I remember having this exact discussion over 10 years ago where people were insisting that Iran was on the cusp of getting nuclear weapons. Now, a decade later I am supposed to still feel highly threatened by Iran and am supposed to believe that it is still just on the verge of obtaining nuclear weapons despite our intelligence (and Israeli intelligence) stating otherwise? Why?

We are talking about Iran having nuclear power, which could lead to them secretly developing nuclear weapons. They have tried in the past, and it's only a matter of time before they do.

We are talking about Iran having nuclear power, which could lead to them secretly developing nuclear weapons. They have tried in the past, and it's only a matter of time before they do.

Not according to Israeli intelligence. That is also the same line that we have been hearing for ten - fifteen years now without any advancement on it.

As Obama props up Iran, which if left up to him will be a regional power. They are well on their way to achieve that as John Kerry and Obama are too eager to strike a deal, any deal ,to say they've got a deal.

I find this relevant to your post.

Putin to Visit Iran Soon Says Tehran - Damien Sharkov
Damien Sharkov Posted with permission from Newsweek
Afkham did not say what the meeting would focus on, but it comes shortly after Russia’s state arms contractor Rostec issued a statement that it was considering selling Iran aircraft and Antey 2500 ballistic air missiles, which are capable of taking down ballistic and cruise missiles.

Iran is currently under UN-backed trade sanctions in a bid to curb its uranium enrichment programme which could potentially be used for the development of nuclear weapons. Russia, however, has continued to court the country with economic and defence deals.
...​

Is this an AIPAC sponsored thread? I haven't more bullshit in a long time. Hey Israelis, the U.S. is not going to war for you again, full stop. Forget about it.

Is this an AIPAC sponsored thread? I haven't more bullshit in a long time. Hey Israelis, the U.S. is not going to war for you again, full stop. Forget about it.

When did America go to war for the Israelis, or is this the usual b.s. that we keep on hearing from the pro Palestinians?

This is a logic inspired thread. anyone with a brain should realize Iran as a regional power who is perfecting it's ballistic missile program along with its nuke program is not a good thing. even fools like yourself. Unless of course you're waiting for the 12th imam?

Like i said on the other thread. Iran has been delayed with it's nuke program by explosions, assassinations, computer viruses, sabotage, Thanks to Israel and the U.S. but now Obama wants this Iran deal, and the mullahs as a regional power..:mad:

When did America go to war for the Israelis, or is this the usual b.s. that we keep on hearing from the pro Palestinians?

Every war the U.S. has been engaged in, in the Middle East, has been, in part, in support of Israel.

This is a logic inspired thread. anyone with a brain should realize Iran as a regional power who is perfecting it's ballistic missile program along with its nuke program is not a good thing. even fools like yourself. Unless of course you're waiting for the 12th imam?

Why shouldn't Iran be a regional power? They are in the region. They have been a power in the region since before the birth of Christ. They haven't attacked any country for centuries.

ISIS considers Shiites to be heretics deserving of death and made a point of filming its fighters gunning down Shiite prisoners as it advanced. Iranian and Iraqi Shiites see it as an existential threat.
`````````````

if morons like you were any smarter, carpet wouldn't be the low point in a room.

Shit for brains, iran created the situation for ISIS to arise and exist. I laugh at far left assholes who attack the US for creating an environment for taliban/al qaeda to flourish in the mid-80s but who remain silent or ignore how iran has done much, much more to create one for ISIS. The same scumbags will rail against israel for overseeing the west bank arabs - but remain silent when iran is subjugating tens, if not hundreds of millions, of sunni muslims.

Had iran not conquered lebanon, iraq, syria, bahrain, gaza, yemen and now trying to do the same in morocco - the sunnis would not have risen up against the iranian scum.

ISIS was caused by iran, and I would support ISIS and even donate to them if they were willing to attack iran, but they haven't. The fucking scumbag cancer terror state of iran is responsible for the vast majority of war and terrorism in the mideast, and only the low IQ, low information obama voters are too stupid to understand and see it.

obama doesn't care about whether the nuclear deal is a good one, he doesn't care what happens to israel or the sunni states, his only interest is being able to take the document and run to his supporters and claim "no war!" and "see, I am the peacemaker" like the idiot tool that he is. He is a shameful and shamefully bad president.

Iran's currently blowing the beegeezers out of ISIS. How is that a problem?

Because iran is far worse, and responsible for 1,000 times more deaths than ISIS could ever.

IMO, ISIS is a russian/iranian propaganda concoction used to confuse low IQ idiots in the West, and re-direct the attention away from the iranian (backed by russian) hegemony and conquest of the middle east. The real enemy and cancer is iran, nothing comes close except for maybe russia itself.

10 years ago, did iran control lebanon, iraq, yemen, syria, gaza, morocco, and parts of africa? Take a look at the map and see how that area of the world has changed in 10 years, and see how much closer iran is to a nuclear weapon. They may already have achieved building one or more, there are HUGE amounts of information that is not publicly known.

In fact, I personally believe they already have many and have threatened the US and West with them, which is the only possible explanation, other than lunacy, as to why obama would be trying so hard to reach an agreement with them. It is the only means to try and limit their program's size and attack it since the West lost the ability to do so militarily once they built the weapons.

Iran is driving the negotiations because they know Obama wants to be credited with signing ta deal with Iran. They are driving the narrative not Kerry..

Iranian foreign minister cautiously optimistic that deal on Tehran's nuclear program could be reached soon; US officials say sticking points remain

ShowImage.ashx

WASHINGTON – Negotiations with Iran over its nuclear program forged ahead this week in Montreux, Switzerland, despite a plea from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for Western diplomats to change course.

In an interview with NBC News on Wednesday, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said negotiators "are very close" to a comprehensive nuclear agreement. Iran is negotiating with the United States, Russia, China, France, the United Kingdom and Germany toward a March 31 deadline for a political framework agreement on the nuclear issue.

But Zarif also cautioned his interviewer, Ann Curry, that key details still remain unresolved.

"We believe that we are very close, very close, and we could be very far," Zarif said. "We are very close if the political decision can be made to get to yes, as President Obama said."

Zarif held some 10 hours of meetings with his US counterpart, Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday.

Officials in Washington broke slightly from Zarif’s assessment: “I think there are a lot of sticking points in the talks,” State Department deputy spokeswoman Marie Harf said on Wednesday.

“There are still significant gaps and important choices that need to be made,” Kerry told reporters.

Despite Netanyahu s efforts in DC Iran s Zarif says nuclear deal could be close - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

Iran is driving the negotiations because they know Obama wants to be credited with signing ta deal with Iran. They are driving the narrative not Kerry..

Iranian foreign minister cautiously optimistic that deal on Tehran's nuclear program could be reached soon; US officials say sticking points remain

ShowImage.ashx

WASHINGTON – Negotiations with Iran over its nuclear program forged ahead this week in Montreux, Switzerland, despite a plea from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for Western diplomats to change course.

In an interview with NBC News on Wednesday, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said negotiators "are very close" to a comprehensive nuclear agreement. Iran is negotiating with the United States, Russia, China, France, the United Kingdom and Germany toward a March 31 deadline for a political framework agreement on the nuclear issue.

But Zarif also cautioned his interviewer, Ann Curry, that key details still remain unresolved.

"We believe that we are very close, very close, and we could be very far," Zarif said. "We are very close if the political decision can be made to get to yes, as President Obama said."

Zarif held some 10 hours of meetings with his US counterpart, Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday.

Officials in Washington broke slightly from Zarif’s assessment: “I think there are a lot of sticking points in the talks,” State Department deputy spokeswoman Marie Harf said on Wednesday.

“There are still significant gaps and important choices that need to be made,” Kerry told reporters.

Despite Netanyahu s efforts in DC Iran s Zarif says nuclear deal could be close - Middle East - Jerusalem Post
Wow. That photo needs a 'choose a caption' contest.

ShowImage.ashx

Iran is the only one smiling it seems..

John-Kerry.jpg

Top Iranian Negotiator ‘Frequently Shouts’ at Kerry, Western Officials
Zarif screams so loud bodyguards have entered the room, Iranian diplomat claims

Reports Top Iranian Negotiator Frequently Shouts at Kerry Western Officials Washington Free Beacon

Possible deal includes understanding whereby Iran would be allowed to keep centrifuges in exchange for maintaining regional stability in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.

ShowImage.ashx

US and Iran moving closer to nuclear deal EU diplomats tell Israeli officials - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

ShowImage.ashx

Iran is the only one smiling it seems..

John-Kerry.jpg

Top Iranian Negotiator ‘Frequently Shouts’ at Kerry, Western Officials
Zarif screams so loud bodyguards have entered the room, Iranian diplomat claims

Reports Top Iranian Negotiator Frequently Shouts at Kerry Western Officials Washington Free Beacon

Possible deal includes understanding whereby Iran would be allowed to keep centrifuges in exchange for maintaining regional stability in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.

ShowImage.ashx

US and Iran moving closer to nuclear deal EU diplomats tell Israeli officials - Israel News - Jerusalem Post
I really like Kerry too. Got to wonder what he really thinks.

U.S. stands down in favor of Iran.:wtf:Iran nuke deal forthcoming.

4 MAR 2015

IRAN EXTENSIVELY INVOLVED IN BATTLE FOR TIKRIT

The head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps – Qods Force is “on the ground” in Iraq, providing extensive support to an Iraqi military operation to retake Tikrit from the Islamic State terrorist group, the Wall Street Journal reports. The Qods Force leader, UN-designated Qasem Soleimani, is reportedly “advising commanders” from outside Tikrit. Iran is also purportedly providing IRGC fighters to participate in the campaign, as well as drones and “heavy weaponry.”

According to the Wall Street Journal, Shiite militia leaders and local media reported, “Of the estimated 30,000 fighters taking part, about half are Iraqi military and the other half volunteer Shiite militias"

Separate analysis from the Associated Press indicates Soleimani was instrumental in previous successes in Amirli and Jurf Al Sukhr — towns just outside the Iraqi capital of Baghdad — campaigns that also relied on airpower from the U.S.-led coalition. The AP maintains the Coalition is deliberately uninvolved in the current battle for Tikrit, however, due to “Iran’s prominent role.” Without the support of Coalition airpower, the AP called the Tikrit campaign “the ultimate battle-readiness test” for ground forces, as the Iraqi government holds out hope to also reclaim Islamic State bases in Mosul and Fallujah.

Iran Extensively Involved in Battle for Tikrit Sixson Associates

Forum List

Back