Why Iran is at the core of the ISIS problem

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
As Obama props up Iran, which if left up to him will be a regional power. They are well on their way to achieve that as John Kerry and Obama are too eager to strike a deal, any deal ,to say they've got a deal.

ISIS considers Shiites to be heretics deserving of death and made a point of filming its fighters gunning down Shiite prisoners as it advanced. Iranian and Iraqi Shiites see it as an existential threat.
`````````````

if morons like you were any smarter, carpet wouldn't be the low point in a room.

The Shady Past of the Iranian General Leading the Fight Against the Islamic State

Rare remarks delivered this week by the secretive, high-ranking Iranian commander coordinating the fight within Iraq against the Islamic State have highlighted Iran’s role in the military campaign against the terror group — and heightened unease about the authority being exercised by a person US officials accuse of leading a covert war against its interests.

The US has reason to be wary of Suleimani. The Quds Force is the international wing of the Revolutionary Guards, responsible for clandestine foreign intelligence gathering and security actions abroad.

For decades, the general has helped foster Iraq’s Shia militias, notably the Badr Brigade, which was first established in Iran. After the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, Iran-backed militias waged deadly and long-running battles with American troops. US officials believe the Quds Force itself was directly responsible for supplying the militias with advanced explosive devices that could pierce the armor of US vehicles, claiming the lives hundreds of American soldiers during the occupation.

According to Askari, while Iranian citizens are sometimes wary of much-needed resources being sent to support the Lebanese militia Hezbollah, embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, or Houthi rebels in Yemen, they are less likely to criticize involvement in Iraq, where they see more at stake.

In Wednesday’s speech, Suleimani said that in contrast to Iran’s gains in Iraq, US interventions, along with “the terrorist acts of the ISIL are doomed to failure because they are not in a quest for truth.”

“We have all witnessed in Syria that the measures they adopted did not produce any fruit (for them),” he told the crowd.

Iran’s aims are broader than defeating the Islamic State, according to Suleimani.

“Today we see signs of the Islamic revolution being exported throughout the region, from Bahrain to Iraq and from Syria to Yemen and North Africa,” he said.

The Shady Past of the Iranian General Leading the Fight Against the Islamic State Stasha Macro World

ISIS considers Shiites to be heretics deserving of death and made a point of filming its fighters gunning down Shiite prisoners as it advanced. Iranian and Iraqi Shiites see it as an existential threat.
`````````````

if morons like you were any smarter, carpet wouldn't be the low point in a room.
You leftists love Iran and you didn't watch the video because you're a close minded idiot

As Obama props up Iran, which if left up to him will be a regional power. They are well on their way to achieve that as John Kerry and Obama are too eager to strike a deal, any deal ,to say they've got a deal.

Iran's currently blowing the beegeezers out of ISIS. How is that a problem?

You like Iran taking over in Iraq? That's the problem:thup: They shouldn't even be there. They should be isolated until they give up their nuke program and quit funding terrorism around the world. They are our enemies not our friend

You like Iran taking over in Iraq? That's the problem:thup: They shouldn't even be there. They should be isolated until they give up their nuke program and quit funding terrorism around the world. They are our enemies not our friend

Know I don't give a shit who 'takes over Iraq.' Sure as shit wasn't us.

`````````````

And the Shiites see Sunnis as heretics and blasphemers deserving of cruel punishment and death.

I told you people last week that if the SCOAMF (Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure) got Iranian Troops involved in the fight against ISIS that there would be Hell to pay.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Believe it.

Not only did I say that to you idiots, but I also tried to remind you imbeciles that Iranians are NOT Semites. They are Aryans. Not Teutonic Aryans, but Aryans nonetheless. In fact, the very word 'Iran' is a derivative of the word 'aryan'. Iranians are Persians. Not Arabs. And they don't like Arabs. And Arabs don't like them

But you're too stupid to understand all that.

You people just don't understand what a stupid motherfucker this clown infesting the white house is.

And you're going to pay for it. hoo-boy are you going to pay

personally, I don't give a rats ass.

Hows that?

anyone that wants to fight and die screwing with ISIS is fine by me.. as long as its not American soldiers doing the fighting ..

Iran's handy work?

Prosecutor in Argentina Jewish center bombing found dead before hearing on Iran deal
Body of Alberto Nisman found night before he was to reveal explosive details on alleged cover-up deal between Argentina and Iran of 1994 Buenos Aires bombing; federal prosecutor confirms he died of .22 caliber gunshot wound.

137682489.jpg

The Argentine prosecutor who accused President Cristina Fernandez of orchestrating a cover-up in the investigation of Iran over the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center has been found dead in his apartment, authorities said on Monday.

Special prosecutor Alberto Nisman was due to participate in a closed-door session with Congress Monday over his claim last week that de Kirchner and Foreign Minister Hector Timerman covered up a deal with Iran.

He said they promised to absolve Iranian officials accused of masterminding the 1994 bombing on a Buenos Aires Jewish center that left 85 dead, in return for deliveries of much-needed oil from Iran.

Nisman, who was Jewish, was found shortly before midnight (0300 GMT) in a pool of blood in his bathroom, prosecutor Viviana Fein confirmed Monday. A 22-calibre handgun and a single bullet casing were found next to his body, the Argentine Security Ministry said.

Advertisement

As the Obama Administration continues to move forward negotiating with Iran, there has been little attention paid to the underlying motivations of the Islamic Republic of Iran. What is the Iranian end game? What are the ideological motivators of the Islamic regime in its conflict with the United States of America and Israel? Are the genocidal threats issued by Iranian leaders to"wipe Israel off the map" and achieve a "world without America" only posturing? Or are these goals the Iranian regime is committed to achieving?

`````````````

Lol the dumbest one in the room is you , the op wisely linked, that Iranian general leading them is responsible for at least 20% Of American deaths in the Iraq war .

The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy, fool

Iran is going for a power grab, they own Yemen, grabbing half of Iraq and Syria now if your paying attention

`````````````

Lol the dumbest one in the room is you , the op wisely linked, that Iranian general leading them is responsible for at least 20% Of American deaths in the Iraq war .

The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy, fool

These leftist think Iran, ran by the mullahs as a regional power is any better than the ISIS. Over time as Obama lifts the rest of the sanctions and iran gets more powerful they'll be a much more deadly threat that isis will ever be

Iran taking over the fight in Syria...

The presence of Iranian advisers in Syria and Lebanon in recent years is well known but Ziv writes that there is now an entirely new dimension with Iranian officers
leading combat troops within six miles of the Golan Heights, captured by Israel in the Six Day War. There has thus far been no direct clash with Israeli troops, but an Iranian general and five other Iranian military personnel, as well as six Hezbollah militiamen, were killed when an Israeli aircraft attacked vehicles reconnoitering the Golan border in January.

Ziv said the Iranian-led forces were displacing Syrian troops who had been deployed opposite the Golan since the 1973 Yom Kippur War and who kept the Golan line the most peaceful of Israel’s borders with Arab states.

The general said the steady erosion of Assad’s regime since the civil war began four years ago has made him increasingly dependent on Iranian financial and military assistance. What is happening near the Golan border, wrote Ziv, constitutes a strategic threat to Israel no less than that of Iran’s nuclear program.

The IRGC no longer has confidence in the efficacy of the Hezbollah fighters who were supposed to bear the brunt of the fighting in southern Syria, wrote Ziv. They have taken control of the fighting, with the Shiite volunteers. There has been no mention of direct intervention of Iranian combat troops.

The diminution of American presence in the area, wrote Ziv, has enabled Iran to cultivate its ambitions as a regional power. “The U.S. has been attacking [the Islamic State] but it has totally ignored the changes to the balance of forces in the area. It has in fact given backing to the Iranian takeover of Damascus in return for a shaky nuclear arms deal,” wrote the Israeli reserve general.

Israeli General Iranian Officers Have Taken Over Battle Against Syrian Rebels Washington Free Beacon

President Obama, listen to Netanyahu on Iran
464476fa-a19a-4f6d-8e35-389690fb62d4_3x4_142x185.jpg

one must admit, Bibi did get it right, at least when it came to dealing with Iran.

The Israeli PM managed to hit the nail right on the head when he said that Middle Eastern countries are collapsing and that “terror organizations, mostly backed by Iran, are filling in the vacuum” during a recent ceremony held in Tel Aviv to thank outgoing IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz for his role during “challenging” times.

In just a few words, Mr. Netanyahu managed to accurately summarize a clear and present danger, not just to Israel (which obviously is his concern), but to other U.S. allies in the region.

What is absurd, however, is that despite this being perhaps the only thing that brings together Arabs and Israelis (as it threatens them all), the only stakeholder that seems not to realize the danger of the situation is President Obama, who is now infamous for being the latest pen-pal of the Supreme Leader of the World’s biggest terrorist regime: Ayottallah Ali Khamenei. (Although, the latter never seems to write back!)

Threat bigger than nuclear ambitions
Just to be clear, nobody disagrees that ridding Iran of its nuclear ambitions is paramount. And if this can be achieved peacefully, then it would be even better. However, any reasonable man CAN’T possibly turn a blind eye to the other realities on the ground.

Indeed, it is Mr. Obama’s controversial take on managing global conflicts that raises serious questions. A case in point is his handling of the Syrian crisis, where according to his own philosophical views, Obama probably takes pride that he managed to rid the Assad regime of its chemical weapons arsenal without firing a single bullet.

In just a few words, Mr. Netanyahu managed to accurately summarize a clear and present danger, not just to Israel (which obviously is his concern), but to other U.S. allies in the region

Of course, in theory, this could be quite an achievement (which only another war philosopher, such as Sun Tzu, would applaud); but in reality, the problem with what happened is that the REAL issue hasn’t been resolved; as such, the Syrian regime continues – until this day – to slaughter their own people (albeit, using conventional weapons, you know… your everyday bullets, missiles and barrel bombs!)

As such, the real Iranian threat is not JUST the regime’s nuclear ambitions, but its expansionist approach and state-sponsored terrorism activities which are still ongoing

I have to ask why do you think Iran is involving itself? It's not because they are concerned. They have ulterior motives, I'm quite sure of that.

I have to ask why do you think Iran is involving itself? It's not because they are concerned. They have ulterior motives, I'm quite sure of that.

As Netanyahu said they are driving for Supremacy in the islamic world, and Iran with a nuke?

As Netanyahu said they are driving for Supremacy in the islamic world, and Iran with a nuke?

I know, that is a scary thing to even think about. I wonder what they have planned for Iraq? They would just love to take over Iraq, I'm sure. It's unreal that anyone could trust those turds. Lol.

I know, that is a scary thing to even think about. I wonder what they have planned for Iraq? They would just love to take over Iraq, I'm sure. It's unreal that anyone could trust those turds. Lol.

They already control most of Iraq. Obama dosen't seem to mind that fact. In fact he encourages it :wtf:

Forum List

Back