Why Iran is at the core of the ISIS problem

As Obama props up Iran, which if left up to him will be a regional power. They are well on their way to achieve that as John Kerry and Obama are too eager to strike a deal, any deal ,to say they've got a deal.

There is no reason to attack Iran, as so many in Israel who demonstrated last night know. Also most Americans , and even the neocons do not want to attack Iran as they know better. Iran does not have a bomb , and even if they did , they would not use it. Iran has never attacked another country.(unlike Israel)

Attack? where in Netanyahu's speech did he say Attack Iran?:dunno:

According to a survey conducted ahead of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s March 3 speech to the US Congress, 57 percent of American voters asked said that the United States was not doing enough to stop Iran from advancing toward a nuclear bomb.

The poll, commissioned by Fox News, found 84% of voters thought it was a bad idea to allow the Iranians to obtain nuclear weapons in 10 years, in return for agreeing to freeze their program now.

Some 55% of the 1,011 polled said it would be a “disaster” if Iran obtained nuclear weapons, while 40% categorized it as “a problem that could be managed.”

Read more: Poll: 84% of Americans oppose terms of Iran nuclear deal | The Times of Israel Poll 84 of Americans oppose terms of Iran nuclear deal The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

No it doesn't. That's pretty weak.

Iran doesnt control Hazballah? umm...Ok:uhoh3:

Aww, now you are trying to backpeddle and deflect around your assertions that Iran controls a Sunni militant group simply because it gives them weapons. Cute.

• Iran helped create Hezbollah, a Shiite movement, after Israel’s 1982 invasion. But Hezbollah also has strong indigenous roots in Lebanon, reflected in parliamentary elections since 1992. How much influence does Iran have over Hezbollah today and how has it changed in the past three decades?

Hezbollah was once an Iranian proxy, but it has clearly outgrown this status over the past two decades to become Iran’s brother-in-arms. The relationship is complex and multi-directional: beyond its strategic value against Israel, Hezbollah’s successes and popularity in the Arab world make it a treasured interlocutor for Tehran.

Iran and Hezbollah

Syria Hezbollah and Iran An Alliance in Flux Stratfor

I remember having this exact discussion over 10 years ago where people were insisting that Iran was on the cusp of getting nuclear weapons. Now, a decade later I am supposed to still feel highly threatened by Iran and am supposed to believe that it is still just on the verge of obtaining nuclear weapons despite our intelligence (and Israeli intelligence) stating otherwise? Why?

Like i said on the other thread. Iran has been delayed with it's nuke program by explosions, assassinations, computer viruses, sabotage, Thanks to Israel and the U.S. but now Obama wants this Iran deal, and the mullahs as a regional power..:mad:

It's insane!!! :rolleyes-41: Those mullahs are super religious, superstitious zealots.

Really, most people stand with Pres. Obama on this one. Has you ever listened to Hagee and the end of the world Christian preachers, a very scary lot.

You're a moron and i could give a shit who you believe existed. What does that have to do with Hezballah and Iran?:dunno:

Really your a war monger. Hezbollah is not doing anything, they said they do not want war with Israel, Israel is the instigator.

As Obama props up Iran, which if left up to him will be a regional power. They are well on their way to achieve that as John Kerry and Obama are too eager to strike a deal, any deal ,to say they've got a deal.

There is no reason to attack Iran, as so many in Israel who demonstrated last night know. Also most Americans , and even the neocons do not want to attack Iran as they know better. Iran does not have a bomb , and even if they did , they would not use it. Iran has never attacked another country.(unlike Israel)

Oh gee, I guess he just wanted to talk about Iran, chit chat. Most people understand he wants preemptive strikes or increase in sanctions.

Aww, now you are trying to backpeddle and deflect around your assertions that Iran controls a Sunni militant group simply because it gives them weapons. Cute.

• Iran helped create Hezbollah, a Shiite movement, after Israel’s 1982 invasion. But Hezbollah also has strong indigenous roots in Lebanon, reflected in parliamentary elections since 1992. How much influence does Iran have over Hezbollah today and how has it changed in the past three decades?

Hezbollah was once an Iranian proxy, but it has clearly outgrown this status over the past two decades to become Iran’s brother-in-arms. The relationship is complex and multi-directional: beyond its strategic value against Israel, Hezbollah’s successes and popularity in the Arab world make it a treasured interlocutor for Tehran.

Iran and Hezbollah

I remember having this exact discussion over 10 years ago where people were insisting that Iran was on the cusp of getting nuclear weapons. Now, a decade later I am supposed to still feel highly threatened by Iran and am supposed to believe that it is still just on the verge of obtaining nuclear weapons despite our intelligence (and Israeli intelligence) stating otherwise? Why?

Like i said on the other thread. Iran has been delayed with it's nuke program by explosions, assassinations, computer viruses, sabotage, Thanks to Israel and the U.S. but now Obama wants this Iran deal, and the mullahs as a regional power..:mad:

It's insane!!! :rolleyes-41: Those mullahs are super religious, superstitious zealots.

Really, most people stand with Pres. Obama on this one. Has you ever listened to Hagee and the end of the world Christian preachers, a very scary lot.

You're a moron and i could give a shit who you believe existed. What does that have to do with Hezballah and Iran?:dunno:

Really your a war monger. Hezbollah is not doing anything, they said they do not want war with Israel, Israel is the instigator.

Post a link. Otherwise, you are just a nutter.

Oh gee, I guess he just wanted to talk about Iran, chit chat. Most people understand he wants preemptive strikes or increase in sanctions.

As do MOST American citizens. Most of us like Israel and don't like Iran.

According to a survey conducted ahead of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s March 3 speech to the US Congress, 57 percent of American voters asked said that the United States was not doing enough to stop Iran from advancing toward a nuclear bomb.

The poll, commissioned by Fox News, found 84% of voters thought it was a bad idea to allow the Iranians to obtain nuclear weapons in 10 years, in return for agreeing to freeze their program now.

Some 55% of the 1,011 polled said it would be a “disaster” if Iran obtained nuclear weapons, while 40% categorized it as “a problem that could be managed.”

Read more: Poll: 84% of Americans oppose terms of Iran nuclear deal | The Times of Israel Poll 84 of Americans oppose terms of Iran nuclear deal The Times of Israel

That is because Israel has been putting the fear of Iran in their papers everyday. Most intelligent people realize war with Iran is the wrong move.

Iran and Hezbollah

A link to what?

Iran and Hezbollah

They don't want war with Israel now because they are busy fighting the anti -Assad forces. They are still proxies of Iran which was the point i made

Iran and Hezbollah

She's a nutter whether she post a link or not:cuckoo:

A link to what?

To your claim that Hezbollah doesn't want war with Israel and that Israel is the instigator.

:lol: I agree. It's funny, because if she lived in Iran, she wouldn't be able to even go online and discuss these things.

That is because Israel has been putting the fear of Iran in their papers everyday. Most intelligent people realize war with Iran is the wrong move.

Wrong, as I proved above. Nobody with any semblance of intelligence wants a nuclear Iran. That is stupid as hell.

Wrong, as I proved above. Nobody with any semblance of intelligence wants a nuclear Iran. That is stupid as hell.

Not to the Israel, Jew haters on this board, they seem to like the idea of the mullahs with nukes:cuckoo:

Not to the Israel, Jew haters on this board, they seem to like the idea of the mullahs with nukes:cuckoo:

Totally :cuckoo: . . . and I have to wonder is it really because they want a nuclear Iran, or is it simply their hatred of everything Israeli that clouds their judgement . . . because this shit is just insane.

Totally :cuckoo: . . . and I have to wonder is it really because they want a nuclear Iran, or is it simply their hatred of everything Israeli that clouds their judgement . . . because this shit is just insane.

What is insane is how you want war with Iran, and to be frank, think its ok to place sanctions on them. Yet you could careless how the Israel gov treats the Pals. That is insane. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

What is insane is how you want war with Iran, and to be frank, think its ok to place sanctions on them. Yet you could careless how the Israel gov treats the Pals. That is insane. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

No, you are insane since nobody, and especially myself, has mentioned anything about war.

I don't care how Israel treats the palestinians. Until they behave like adults, I don't care about them. When the day comes when they want to seriously find a solution and put their hatred aside, that is the day when they will earn my respect. Until then, they suck, and I don't think they are even capable of being a "state."

Forum List

Back