Why Iran is at the core of the ISIS problem

10 years ago, did iran control lebanon, iraq, yemen, syria, gaza, morocco, and parts of africa? Take a look at the map and see how that area of the world has changed in 10 years, and see how much closer iran is to a nuclear weapon. They may already have achieved building one or more, there are HUGE amounts of information that is not publicly known.

Iran doesn't control any of those things now, bu yes, Iran was fairly politically powerful 10 years ago. In fact, if anything their power has since waned a bit with the rise of conservative Salafi groups.

10 years ago, did iran control lebanon, iraq, yemen, syria, gaza, morocco, and parts of africa? Take a look at the map and see how that area of the world has changed in 10 years, and see how much closer iran is to a nuclear weapon. They may already have achieved building one or more, there are HUGE amounts of information that is not publicly known.

Iran doesn't control any of those things now, bu yes, Iran was fairly politically powerful 10 years ago. In fact, if anything their power has since waned a bit with the rise of conservative Salafi groups.

LOL that was a joke right? Hazballah controls Lebanon, Assad in Syria has turned into a puppet of Iran, Hamas is armed by Iran, The Houthi rebels in Yemen are backed by Iran.ect... Where you been?

LOL that was a joke right? Hazballah controls Lebanon, Assad in Syria has turned into a puppet of Iran, Hamas is armed by Iran, The Houthi rebels in Yemen are backed by Iran.ect... Where you been?

1.) Hezbollah existed 10 years ago.
2.) Hezbollah is not powerful enough to control Lebanon on its own, it simply doesn't have that political power, it needs a coalition to govern.
3.) How is Assad a puppet of Iran? The haven't even always agreed with each other, and have proxy fought each other in the past in Lebanon.
4.) The fact that Hamas gets supplies from Iran doesn't mean that Iran controls them. That's not how that works.
5.) Same as number four, The Zaidis aren't even of the same branch of Shia Islam as Iran is (nor are the Alawites in Syria, and Hamas aren't even Shia at all).

1.) Hezbollah existed 10 years ago.
2.) Hezbollah is not powerful enough to control Lebanon on its own, it simply doesn't have that political power, it needs a coalition to govern.
3.) How is Assad a puppet of Iran? The haven't even always agreed with each other, and have proxy fought each other in the past in Lebanon.
4.) The fact that Hamas gets supplies from Iran doesn't mean that Iran controls them. That's not how that works.
5.) Same as number four, The Zaidis aren't even of the same branch of Shia Islam as Iran is (nor are the Alawites in Syria, and Hamas aren't even Shia at all).

Hazballah killed off christian leaders to control Lebanon "Coalition" yeah you may be killed if you're not with them. Assad is now a puppet without them he would have been out of power long ago. Iran arms Hamas they control them for the most part. Iran funds ,trains, and supplies the Huthi rebels in Yemen "bunch of islam" who gives a shit? Facts are facts

Hazballah killed off christian leaders to control Lebanon "Coalition" yeah you may be killed if you're not with them. Assad is now a puppet without them he would have been out of power long ago. Iran arms Hamas they control them for the most part. Iran funds ,trains, and supplies the Huthi rebels in Yemen "bunch of islam" who gives a shit? Facts are facts

1.) Hezbollah's coalition in Lebanon has been suffering as of late, and you still didn't address its relatively weak representation within Lebanon
2.) You still haven't explained how Syria is in any way a puppet of Iran.
3.) How does Iran control Hamas? What supporting evidence of that do you have? What are you basing this off of?
4.) How does Iran control the Zaidi in Yemen? Once again what supporting evidence of this do you have? The Zaidi don't even recognize the Iranian leader as an ayatollah.

1.) Hezbollah's coalition in Lebanon has been suffering as of late, and you still didn't address its relatively weak representation within Lebanon
3.) How does Iran control Hamas? What supporting evidence of that do you have? What are you basing this off of?
4.) How does Iran control the Zaidi in Yemen? Once again what supporting evidence of this do you have? The Zaidi don't even recognize the Iranian leader as an ayatollah.

Arming and funding mean control. If you don't see that then i cant help you

No it doesn't. That's pretty weak.

I guess that's why the Taliban are our best friends.

Iran doesnt control Hazballah? umm...Ok:uhoh3:

Aww, now you are trying to backpeddle and deflect around your assertions that Iran controls a Sunni militant group simply because it gives them weapons. Cute.

B_O43a6U0AATzsi.jpg

Aww, now you are trying to backpeddle and deflect around your assertions that Iran controls a Sunni militant group simply because it gives them weapons. Cute.

• Iran helped create Hezbollah, a Shiite movement, after Israel’s 1982 invasion. But Hezbollah also has strong indigenous roots in Lebanon, reflected in parliamentary elections since 1992. How much influence does Iran have over Hezbollah today and how has it changed in the past three decades?

Hezbollah was once an Iranian proxy, but it has clearly outgrown this status over the past two decades to become Iran’s brother-in-arms. The relationship is complex and multi-directional: beyond its strategic value against Israel, Hezbollah’s successes and popularity in the Arab world make it a treasured interlocutor for Tehran.

Iran and Hezbollah

Syria Hezbollah and Iran An Alliance in Flux Stratfor

As Obama props up Iran, which if left up to him will be a regional power. They are well on their way to achieve that as John Kerry and Obama are too eager to strike a deal, any deal ,to say they've got a deal.

There is no reason to attack Iran, as so many in Israel who demonstrated last night know. Also most Americans , and even the neocons do not want to attack Iran as they know better. Iran does not have a bomb , and even if they did , they would not use it. Iran has never attacked another country.(unlike Israel)

I remember having this exact discussion over 10 years ago where people were insisting that Iran was on the cusp of getting nuclear weapons. Now, a decade later I am supposed to still feel highly threatened by Iran and am supposed to believe that it is still just on the verge of obtaining nuclear weapons despite our intelligence (and Israeli intelligence) stating otherwise? Why?

We are talking about Iran having nuclear power, which could lead to them secretly developing nuclear weapons. They have tried in the past, and it's only a matter of time before they do.

Not according to Israeli intelligence. That is also the same line that we have been hearing for ten - fifteen years now without any advancement on it.

If Iran gets nuclear power, then nuclear weapons are right around the corner.

I remember having this exact discussion over 10 years ago where people were insisting that Iran was on the cusp of getting nuclear weapons. Now, a decade later I am supposed to still feel highly threatened by Iran and am supposed to believe that it is still just on the verge of obtaining nuclear weapons despite our intelligence (and Israeli intelligence) stating otherwise? Why?

Like i said on the other thread. Iran has been delayed with it's nuke program by explosions, assassinations, computer viruses, sabotage, Thanks to Israel and the U.S. but now Obama wants this Iran deal, and the mullahs as a regional power..:mad:

It's insane!!! :rolleyes-41: Those mullahs are super religious, superstitious zealots.

• Iran helped create Hezbollah, a Shiite movement, after Israel’s 1982 invasion. But Hezbollah also has strong indigenous roots in Lebanon, reflected in parliamentary elections since 1992. How much influence does Iran have over Hezbollah today and how has it changed in the past three decades?

Hezbollah was once an Iranian proxy, but it has clearly outgrown this status over the past two decades to become Iran’s brother-in-arms. The relationship is complex and multi-directional: beyond its strategic value against Israel, Hezbollah’s successes and popularity in the Arab world make it a treasured interlocutor for Tehran.

Iran and Hezbollah

Like i said on the other thread. Iran has been delayed with it's nuke program by explosions, assassinations, computer viruses, sabotage, Thanks to Israel and the U.S. but now Obama wants this Iran deal, and the mullahs as a regional power..:mad:

It's insane!!! :rolleyes-41: Those mullahs are super religious, superstitious zealots.

Really, most people stand with Pres. Obama on this one. Has you ever listened to Hagee and the end of the world Christian preachers, a very scary lot.

Iran and Hezbollah

Really, most people stand with Pres. Obama on this one. Has you ever listened to Hagee and the end of the world Christian preachers, a very scary lot.

You're a moron and i could give a shit who you believe existed. What does that have to do with Hezballah and Iran?:dunno:

Actually I think Hamas should be fired and the Pals should get better protectors in Gaza. Fatah doesn't seem to be stopping the settlements either, they should be replaced. I wonder if both of them are not employed by Israel. Well Israel has their Mossad all over the planet. I guess Israel is allowed to be terrorist , that's ok.

Iran and Hezbollah

Post a link please. Let's see how many people in America support a nuclear Iran.

Forum List

Back