Why Iran is at the core of the ISIS problem

As Obama props up Iran, which if left up to him will be a regional power. They are well on their way to achieve that as John Kerry and Obama are too eager to strike a deal, any deal ,to say they've got a deal.

Iran's currently blowing the beegeezers out of ISIS. How is that a problem?

I have to ask why do you think Iran is involving itself? It's not because they are concerned. They have ulterior motives, I'm quite sure of that.

As Netanyahu said they are driving for Supremacy in the islamic world, and Iran with a nuke?

I know, that is a scary thing to even think about. I wonder what they have planned for Iraq? They would just love to take over Iraq, I'm sure. It's unreal that anyone could trust those turds. Lol.

They already control most of Iraq. Obama dosen't seem to mind that fact. In fact he encourages it :wtf:

I wouldn't doubt if Iran has some kind of plan. Seriously. Obama is apparently a dumbass.

This so-called agreement Obama is pushing does not even address the ballistic missile program...This is a couple years old, but Iran is making progress on it's missile program. So why do they need Ballistic missiles without Nukes?

Iran's ballistic arsenal is one of the largest in the Middle East, and, according to the Director of National Intelligence, many of Iran's missiles are "inherently capable of carrying a nuclear payload." Iran has made important technical strides in recent years with regard to missile development: it has successfully placed three satellites into low earth orbit using its own two-stage launch vehicle; it has built and successfully tested multi-stage missiles; it has improved missile guidance; and it has improved and diversified the fuel used to propel its missiles. These developments allow Iran to extend the range of its missiles and to deploy and fire them more quickly. Iran has also worked to ensure survivability of its missiles: they can be mounted on mobile launchers and deployed to newly built silos.

A History of Iran s Ballistic Missile Program Iran Watch

Iran's currently blowing the beegeezers out of ISIS. How is that a problem?

I have to ask why do you think Iran is involving itself? It's not because they are concerned. They have ulterior motives, I'm quite sure of that.

As Netanyahu said they are driving for Supremacy in the islamic world, and Iran with a nuke?

I know, that is a scary thing to even think about. I wonder what they have planned for Iraq? They would just love to take over Iraq, I'm sure. It's unreal that anyone could trust those turds. Lol.

They already control most of Iraq. Obama dosen't seem to mind that fact. In fact he encourages it :wtf:

I wouldn't doubt if Iran has some kind of plan. Seriously. Obama is apparently a dumbass.

You know what pisses me off the most is these liberal Jews who only care about defending Obama that's what gets me more than anything:mad:

You know what pisses me off the most is these liberal Jews who only care about defending Obama that's what gets me more than anything:mad:

Me too. Some of them act as if Obama is the king or something. Well he is not. He'll be gone soon enough. :D

Me too. Some of them act as if Obama is the king or something. Well he is not. He'll be gone soon enough. :D

Not soon enough sweetie, 2 more years of this crap, and if he signs that nuke deal? He'll no doubt bypass congress somehow, because even most of the Democrats wont approve it .

Not soon enough sweetie, 2 more years of this crap, and if he signs that nuke deal? He'll no doubt bypass congress somehow, because even most of the Democrats wont approve it .

No, nobody would stand for that. NOBODY. :D

Okay, well, maybe some of the people who want to kiss his butt would, but nobody else. Lol.

Okay, well, maybe some of the people who want to kiss his butt would, but nobody else. Lol.
There's plenty of leftist "butt kissers" in this country. But even most Democrats don't want Iran with a nuke. Which is why he'll attempt to bypass them

There's plenty of leftist "butt kissers" in this country. But even most Democrats don't want Iran with a nuke. Which is why he'll attempt to bypass them

Well, I don't think he would be successful. The majority of the American people do not want a nuclear Iran. Those politicians have to please the American people if they want to be reelected, so I don't see anyone going along with such a thing.

Well, I don't think he would be successful. The majority of the American people do not want a nuclear Iran. Those politicians have to please the American people if they want to be reelected, so I don't see anyone going along with such a thing.

Lets hope.:thup:

Lets hope.:thup:

Me too. Hoping. :D

June 2013: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad inaugurates the Imam Sadeq Observation and Monitoring Center, a space monitoring center in the Delijan District of the Markazi Province. The center is equipped with radar, electro-optical, and radio tracking, and was built with help from the Ministry of Defense.

July 2013: U.S. military intelligence reports that Iran could develop and test an ICBM capable of reaching the United States by 2015 and that Iran's two-stage Simorgh space launch vehicle could serve as a test bed for developing ICBM technologies.

August 2013: Iran appears to be developing a new space launch facility 40 km southeast of the city of Shahrud, according to an analysis of satellite imagery by IHS Jane's. The new site has a larger launch pad than the existing Semnan space center and is equipped with a horizontal rocket checkout facility and a 23 meter launch tower. Both the Semnan and Shahrud facilities are believed to be capable of launching Iran's Simorgh satellite launch vehicle.

September 2013: Iran displays its Shahab-3, Sejil, and Ghadr missiles in a military parade marking the start of Sacred Defense Week. The solid-fuel Sejil missile has two stages and a greater range than the Shahab-3.

October 2013: U.S. authorities indict Reza Olangian on charges of attempting to acquire and transfer surface-to-air missiles to Iran.

November 2013: A report by the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) estimates that Iran is "unlikely" to deploy an operational ICBM before 2020.

December 2013: Pursuant to Executive Order 13382, the Treasury Department imposes sanctions on several Iranian entities for their links to Iran's ballistic missile and military aviation programs, including Maro Sanat Company, Navid Composite Material Company, and Qods Aviation Industries, as well as Qods front companies Fan Pardazan and Ertebat Gostar Novin and Qods's commercial manager Reza Amidi. Navid Composite is building a carbon fiber production plant in Iran, according to the Treasury Department.

December 2013: Iran launches a monkey into space for the second time, using a liquid-fueled rocket that travels 120 km into space and returns to earth after 15 minutes, according to Iranian scientists.

January 2014: Iran's ballistic missiles are "inherently capable of delivering WMD," according to a worldwide threat assessment by the U.S. intelligence community. The intelligence community also assesses that Iran's space launch program provides the country with the means to develop longer-range missiles, including an ICBM, and that Iran maintains the largest inventory of ballistic missiles in the Middle East.

February 2014: Iran displays two satellites developed by researcher at Malek Ashtar University. "Tadbir" (Wisdom) is an improved version of the "Navid-e-Elm-o-Sanat" (The Promise of Science and Industry) satellite, with upgraded imagery resolution, while the "Khalij-e-Fars" (Persian Gulf) satellite supports secure wireless communications.

February 2014: German authorities reportedly arrest a German-Iranian man, Dr. Ali Reza B., on charges of providing Iran with components for its missile program. The equipment, worth nearly $315,000, includes dual-use items such as vacuum pumps and valves.

February 2014: Iran announces the test of a ballistic missile known as the "Barani." Iran claims the missile has a new submunition warhead able to better evade missile defense systems and attack multiple targets simultaneously.

March 2014: Israel intercepts a ship carrying Iranian weapons bound for Gaza. The arms seized from the Klos C, a cargo ship, include M-302 rockets, which are capable of reaching any point in Israel.

Iran Missile Milestones 1985-2014 Iran Watch

Iran will not include ballistic missiles in nuclear deal: ex-Obama advisor

c_330_235_16777215_0___images_stories_edim_02_br5(114).jpg

Robert Einhorn, the former advisor to U.S. President Barack Obama on arms control, has said that the Iranian ballistic missiles will not be part of a nuclear agreement between Tehran and the world powers.

Iran will not include ballistic missiles in nuclear deal ex-Obama advisor - Tehran Times

Robert Einhorn, the former advisor to U.S. President Barack Obama on arms control, has said that the Iranian ballistic missiles will not be part of a nuclear agreement between Tehran and the world powers.

Iran will not include ballistic missiles in nuclear deal ex-Obama advisor - Tehran Times

Good Lord, they don't what the hell Iran will or will not do.

Obama doesn't give a shit. He wants Iran as a regional power. whats a few balletic missiles among "friends" Obama's freinds

Obama doesn't give a shit. He wants Iran as a regional power. whats a few balletic missiles among "friends" Obama's freinds

I don't know what Obama thinks. He could just be an idiot, I suppose. :D

Not likely he's an ideologue .

Which would mean that he truly believes in the crap he spews, which in turn means that he is stupid, IMO.

Which would mean that he truly believes in the crap he spews, which in turn means that he is stupid, IMO.
Ignorant like most of these libs

Ignorant like most of these libs

Anyone who supports a nuclear Iran is ignoring facts and ignorant beyond belief!!! They are a thorn in the side of the world WITHOUT nukes. Just imagine what will happen . . . it's not pretty.

Forum List

Back