Why I stand with Ukraine

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2021
it is the same reason I opposed out actions towards
Iraq, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela and so many others...

The reason is quite simple. I believe in America and what it is supposed to stand for...

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness... "

For those that don't recognize it (you know who you are) or its importance, that is from the Declaration of Independence.

It is not up to the US, or Russia, to decide what form of government Ukraine should have. That right belongs to the Ukrainian people. Denying them that right produces, in the long term, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq...

This is not left, right, Democrat, Republican...This is American.

1648309230164.png

it is the same reason I opposed out actions towards
Iraq, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela and so many others...

The reason is quite simple. I believe in America and what it is supposed to stand for...

"...We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness... "

For those that don't recognize it (you know who you are) or its importance, that is from the Declaration of Independence.

It is not up to the US, or Russia, to decide what form of government Ukraine should have. That right belongs to the Ukrainian people. Denying them that right produces, in the long term, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq...

This is not left, right, Democrat, Republican...This is American.

Jesus...

retard alter.gif

If the likes of George Soros, Charles Schwab, the WEF and other known corrupt nations are all backing the faggot dancer Zelensky, then you should really stop and wonder... why? Maybe Russia is just taking out the trash and throwing a wrench in the NWO's plans. Ukraine was one of the most corrupt nations on the planet, and the money laundering capitol of the world. Two months ago everyone knew that. Now they've all forgotten and it doesn't matter? Yes we should all feel sorry for the PEOPLE of Ukraine, but Zelensky, he's a corrupt POS, just like that filthy little fascist turd Trudeau, and our own CHEATED IN corrupt shyster Sniffy. Isn't it so nice to have a war to distract away from his crack smokin' trailer trash son Hunter's laptop, and the sky rocketing price of gas, and inflation, and the list goes on... how convenient a war just happen to crop up.

If the likes of George Soros, Charles Schwab, the WEF and other known corrupt nations are all backing the faggot dancer Zelensky, then you should really stop and wonder... why? Maybe Russia is just taking out the trash and throwing a wrench in the NWO's plans. Ukraine was one of the most corrupt nations on the planet, and the money laundering capitol of the world. Two months ago everyone knew that. Now they've all forgotten and it doesn't matter? Yes we should all feel sorry for the PEOPLE of Ukraine, but Zelensky, he's a corrupt POS, just like that filthy little fascist turd Trudeau, and our own CHEATED IN corrupt shyster Sniffy. Isn't it so nice to have a war to distract away from his crack smokin' trailer trash son Hunter's laptop, and the sky rocketing price of gas, and inflation, and the list goes on... how convenient a war just happen to crop up.
I hope the average American is taking note of the support for slaughter by conservatives since this war began. The same people who began pretending in 2016 that they never celebrated the slaughter of Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan are exposing themselves today as they applaud Russia's murders.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
I hope the average American is taking note of the support for slaughter by conservatives since this war began. The same people who began pretending in 2016 that they never celebrated the slaughter of Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan are exposing themselves today as they applaud Russia's murders.

Most conservatives and Republicans are supporting Ukraine.

Ignore his crazy unhinged rants.

• Funny
Most conservatives and Republicans are supporting Ukraine.

Ignore the crazy unhinged rants.
Most are off burning books and trying to ban imaginary CRT. The ones who follow the Ukraine war seem evenly split to me, with most of them showing sympathy to the invasion.

Most are off burning books and trying to ban imaginary CRT. The ones who follow the Ukraine war seem evenly split to me, with most of them showing sympathy to the invasion.

Most of those here supporting the invasion are either Russian trolls, i.e. Gay Blackman, or unhinged batshit crazy QAnon loons, i.e. 007.

A few believe America should stay away as a matter of principle and not be involved in any foreign wars, and a few are genuine chauvinistic revanchist ethno-Nationalists who admire Putin. But they aren't most conservatives.

Ivanka Trump sent a million dollars in aid to Ukraine. Her father is saying he would be tougher than Biden. Polls show Republicans support Ukraine as much as Democrats and Independents.

This place is not representative of America.

• Funny
I am. Sure are a lot of Putin puffers on this board. USMB has gotten to be a homeplace for anti-American, trumpist, Russian supporting trolls.

^ the irony
The funniest thing about you libs is your selective amnesia.

NAZI BAD--When those 'Nazis' are not actively supporting your agenda...when they do...murder your own people...wear swastikas...promote an Arian nation...totally fine.

Protests BAD--When those protests do not support your agenda...if they do...burn the cities....they are peaceful.

War BAD--when those in charge are not of your agenda....when they are...bomb everything

You are the most vile, worm like, amoral, pieces of shit on the planet.

You are disgusting.

You are soulless.

You are a fucking rat.

And I will troll you until they ban me permanently.

You vile piece of shit.

Most of those here supporting the invasion are either Russian trolls, i.e. Gay Blackman, or unhinged batshit crazy QAnon loons, i.e. 007.

A few believe America should stay away as a matter of principle and not be involved in any foreign wars, and a few are genuine chauvinistic revanchist ethno-Nationalists who admire Putin. But they aren't most conservatives.

Ivanka Trump sent a million dollars in aid to Ukraine. Her father is saying he would be tougher than Biden. Polls show Republicans support Ukraine as much as Democrats and Independents.

This place is not representative of America.
Bend over, grab your ears, give a good hard tug and see if you can extricate your head from your ASS.

You democrat party of anti American trash shysters will oppose ANYTHING that a conservative will say, not because you're RIGHT, but simply because that's ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE ABOUT. You just want to be CONTRARY, even when it's blatantly obvious you're WRONG and look like absolute MORONS.

All you leftist fucks out to lunch, and a cancer on society, where ever you are in the world, you're human garbage.

NAZI BAD--When those 'Nazis' are not actively supporting your agenda...when they do...murder your own people...wear swastikas...promote an Arian nation...totally fine.

Protests BAD--When those protests do not support your agenda...if they do...burn the cities....they are peaceful.

War BAD--when those in charge are not of your agenda....when they are...bomb everything

You are disgusting.

You are soulless.

You are a fucking rat.

You vile piece of shit.

rofl

^^^^^^^^^
triggered.gif

You are disgusting.

You are soulless.

You are a fucking rat.

You vile piece of shit.
Omg even more irony, and no chance you'll ever realize it. Go fuck yourself you steaming pile of shit.

Bend over, grab your ears, give a good hard tug and see if you can extricate your head from your ASS.

You democrat party of anti American trash shysters will oppose ANYTHING that a conservative will say, not because you're RIGHT, but simply because that's ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE ABOUT. You just want to be CONTRARY, even when it's blatantly obvious you're WRONG and look like absolute MORONS.

All you leftist fucks out to lunch, and a cancer on society, where ever you are in the world, you're human garbage.

I just praised Trump.

What's the matter with you, old man?

• Funny

New Topics

Forum List

Back