Another proof of Trump's leftism

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The Right has invested heavily in the liberation of the Northern Alliance. From the early 80s, Reagan financed Massoud and supplied weapons there. An incredible amount of money has been invested there and a lot of American blood has been shed.

Trump signed the surrender, although there were no grounds for this. He has lost one of the most important areas of right-wing foreign policy and is he still the right-wing heir? Do not make me laugh. This is Biden's friend.

The Right has invested heavily in the liberation of the Northern Alliance. From the early 80s, Reagan financed Massoud and supplied weapons there. An incredible amount of money has been invested there and a lot of American blood has been shed.

Trump signed the surrender, although there were no grounds for this. He has lost one of the most important areas of right-wing foreign policy and is he still the right-wing heir? Do not make me laugh. This is Biden's friend.
Trump is not left or right. He's simply not a political ideologue. He's more of a pragmatic centrist. He supports policies that make sense and rejects those that don't.

That's why he was the greatest president in our lifetime.

• Banned
Trump is not left or right. He's simply not a political ideologue. He's more of a pragmatic centrist. He supports policies that make sense and rejects those that don't.

That's why he was the greatest president in our lifetime.
In this case, why is he pretending to be right, why is he deceiving the right-wing electorate?

And what does "make sense" mean?

In this case, why is he pretending to be right, why is he deceiving the right-wing electorate?

And what does "make sense" mean?
Trump never claimed that he was "right-wing" in the first place, let alone pretended to be right wing.

And what "makes sense" is Trump's policies that lowered my taxes, brought poverty to an all-time record low in the USA, and brought unemployment to the lowest it has been in several decades while keeping inflation down and wages up, thus increasing real wages.

Those kind of policies make sense.

• Banned
I'm pretty sure that the defining line of American ideological difference isn't whether or not you supported the Northern Alliance.
It's like litmus paper. Leftists and Trumpsters support terrorists who are against Freedom, but America is for Freedom:

O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war’s desolation!
Blest with vict’ry and peace, may the Heaven-rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must when our cause it is just
And this be our motto: «In God is our Trust.»
And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Funny how the left loved Trump for 35 yrs. They tried several times to get him to run for President. I know of at least twiced that Oprah Winfrey did while he was on her show. They loved him unitl he came down that escalator and said he was running as a Republican. Oh how soon they forget.

Last edited:
Funny how the left loved Trump for 35 yrs. They tried several times to get him to run for President. I know of at least twiced that Oprah Winfrey did while he was on her show. They loved him unitl he came down that escalator and said he was running as a Republican. Oh how soon they forget.
This is what the rightists have forgotten too. They cheated like the last suckers

Forum List

Back