Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Jul 29, 2009
Illinois, USA
You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...

Last edited:
Thank god for that.

You don't get it, do you? Can you truthfully say that you have trust in this President, if this little war in Ukraine goes nuclear? let me explain something to you: Reagan, like Trump, was a strong Presidents. Their intentions were unreadable to the Russians and they didn't signal what they were going to do.

Biden on the other hand, is all mouth. He has weakened our military with woke stupidity like transsexuals in the military, and the purging of military members who would actually get their rocks off by killing Russians.

Biden has continually been signaling his plans to the Russian, even telling the Chinese leaser Xi, who in turn told the Russians. If Biden is going to stand up there and wave his dick at the Russians and threaten them, he'd gawddamned well better have the power to back that up. I have absolutely no confidence in this idiot. He is not Reagan and he is not Trump.

Would you like a contrast? This is how it's supposed to be done:

You don't get it, do you? Can you truthfully say that you have trust in this President, if this little war in Ukraine goes nuclear? let me explain something to you: Reagan, like Trump, was a strong Presidents. Their intentions were unreadable to the Russians and they didn't signal what they were going to do.

Biden on the other hand, is all mouth. He has weakened our military with woke stupidity like transsexuals in the military, and the purging of military members who would actually get their rocks off by killing Russians.

Biden has continually been signaling his plans to the Russian, even telling the Chinese leaser Xi, who in turn told the Russians. If Biden is going to stand up there and wave his dick at the Russians and threaten them, he'd gawddamned well better have the power to back that up. I have absolutely no confidence in this idiot. He is not Reagan and he is not Trump.

Reagan's intensions were unreadable to the USSR? You sure about that? Reagan didn't bring down the USSR. The USSR went bankrupt over decades.

Trump tickled Putin's nutsack.

Well, Putin has a level of cognition that has long evaded Brandon, but a pox on both their Houses.
Thanks for demonstrating my point.

BTW, while I think Trump was the worst president of at least my lifetime, nobody compares to Putin.

Reagan's intensions were unreadable to the USSR? You sure about that? Reagan didn't bring down the USSR. The USSR went bankrupt over decades.

Trump tickled Putin's nutsack.

Never mind. It's pretty obvious that you're a fucking clueless idiot and you don't get it.

Enjoy your nuclear war. But just remember, I'll be the one picking through the burned out remnants of your shit when it's over.

Never mind. It's pretty obvious that you're a fucking clueless idiot and you don't get it.

Enjoy your nuclear war. But just remember, I'll be the one picking through the burned out remnants of your shit when it's over.

Your point seems to be Russia has nuclear weapons, let them do what they want. Got it.

Forum List

Back