Why i get pissed every time i hear about income inequality.

A start in life means pay for college, buy a car
Minimum wage used to do that, it no longer does.

The Dems fucked up the college part.

Let's outlaw all student loans, except those provided by the college.

If they want to lend someone $200,000 to get a degree in Renaissance Queer poetry,
they can be on the hook if the loan goes into default.
The country had plenty of basically free community colleges and public universities before Reagan started going after aid to colleges in California. You appear to know nothing factual like most brainwashed GOP functional morons....
View attachment 423537
Of course you have no clue period change the channel dumbass dupe.

I hate hearing about income inequality as well. If you want to make as much as me lose the vagina.

Maybe the OP's point went over my head.
So now you want to play the sex card huh. When i was in government, women used that fish smelling thing to get high up in their jobs. First they lay, then the demand pay. I guess if you are an ugly prog bitch, then no amount of pink pussy hats can get you up in business...And that right there is why prog women started the Feminazis...

If they want to lend someone $200,000 to get a degree in Renaissance Queer poetry,
The country had plenty of basically free community colleges and public universities before Reagan started going after aid to colleges in California. You appear to know nothing factual like most brainwashed GOP functional morons....
View attachment 423537
Of course you have no clue period change the channel dumbass dupe.

If you were a television, I wouldn't change your channel. I'd just turn you off and unplug you.

were those teachers from the basically free community colleges basically working for free? Thought so, some one was picking up the bill, and as usual caused once great state of California to head to bankruptcy...
No of course not. The bankruptcy is caused by cuts in federal aid to the states and localities since the GOP has been in charge, brainwashed functional moron. Which is since 1982 with Reagan cutting taxes on the rich.... He cut the top tax rate from 70% to 50% and then gave us the kiss of death cutting it from 50% to 28% on his way out the door. And the middle class has been going to hell ever since, brainwashed functional moron. We're becoming a banana republic thank God Trump lost Jesus..... Only the brainwash makes this mess possible....
When you chase the golden goose away then the golden eggs disappear...And of course the never ending increases of government agencies that are filled by progs who suck off the government tit, like it has milk chocolate coming out of it....

were those teachers from the basically free community colleges basically working for free? Thought so, some one was picking up the bill, and as usual caused once great state of California to head to bankruptcy...
No of course not. The bankruptcy is caused by cuts in federal aid to the states and localities since the GOP has been in charge, brainwashed functional moron. Which is since 1982 with Reagan cutting taxes on the rich.... He cut the top tax rate from 70% to 50% and then gave us the kiss of death cutting it from 50% to 28% on his way out the door. And the middle class has been going to hell ever since, brainwashed functional moron. We're becoming a banana republic thank God Trump lost Jesus..... Only the brainwash makes this mess possible....
You dont think that the 11 million illegals that Drunk Tip O'Neil conned President Reagan in amnesty thus putting those low skill people on the welfare rolls had nothing to do with it?

Teachers at Community Colleges are generally low paid

I don't see the

Teachers at Community Colleges are generally low paid

what are we calling "low paid"?

I started working at $2.10 an hour minimum wage at a local winery doing menial labor.

For that $2.10, I was able to pay for my college tuition by just working three months in the summer.

That is the income inequality. Today, that minimum wage will not come close for a young worker to earn college tuition.
Inflation. Caused by govt policies.
So in return, you dumbass statists gove them more power instead of taking back the power that belonged to YOU

The issue with our country is not income inequality but wealth inequality.

The truly wealthy in our country know better than to claim income. Income is taxed.
They get their compensation through non taxable means.

1606774728937.png

I started working at $2.10 an hour minimum wage at a local winery doing menial labor.

For that $2.10, I was able to pay for my college tuition by just working three months in the summer.

That is the income inequality. Today, that minimum wage will not come close for a young worker to earn college tuition.

First, that's not true unless you went to college in the 1800's. And, that's not "income inequality". It's the insidious nature of inflation devaluing our currency.

I know! Fucking Dems.

Throw unlimited government dollars at colleges, they'll raise the prices on you.
Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years and that's when you actually get screwed, dumbass. We didn't get the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere because Democrats were in charge. Unbelievable brainwash. Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform because of the GOP filibuster rule. Only garbage propaganda and your imaginary planet make this mess possible....

Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years

I know. No bigger waste of time than 16 years of Clinton and Obama.

Useless weaklings.

Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform

Dem Senators, almost as useless as Dem Presidents.
keep voting for The greedy idiot Rich GOP robbing the country and regular people blind, brainwashed functional moron.

You've admitted the Dems are all worthless....why do you keep voting for them?

I know! Fucking Dems.

Throw unlimited government dollars at colleges, they'll raise the prices on you.
Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years and that's when you actually get screwed, dumbass. We didn't get the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere because Democrats were in charge. Unbelievable brainwash. Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform because of the GOP filibuster rule. Only garbage propaganda and your imaginary planet make this mess possible....

Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years

I know. No bigger waste of time than 16 years of Clinton and Obama.

Useless weaklings.

Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform

Dem Senators, almost as useless as Dem Presidents.
keep voting for The greedy idiot Rich GOP robbing the country and regular people blind, brainwashed functional moron.

You've admitted the Dems are all worthless....why do you keep voting for them?
Because they are for the correct policies whereas your party depends on mass delusions and stupidity like yours...

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Inflation. Caused by govt policies.
So in return, you dumbass statists gove them more power instead of taking back the power that belonged to YOU
You are a total hater dupe of the greedy idiot GOP megarich, brainwashed functional moron. Stupidest voters in the world GOP base.

• Funny
If you want more, work harder and earn more.

Pretty fuckin' simple...
Now that is a straight shooter
Yes yes this terrible inequality and upward mobility is all due to people magically getting lazy and stupid period has nothing to do with the GOP making life as difficult as possible to save the rich from paying their Fair share. Brainwashed functional moron....

• Funny

Buying productivity enhancing equipment is expensive.
Equipment pays for itself.

That graph shows that business can afford to pay higher wages but they choose not to.

Equipment pays for itself.

Exactly! Leaving less for the employee.

Leaving MORE available to pay your remaining employees

Sorry, you have to pay for your equipment.

Forum List

Back