Why i get pissed every time i hear about income inequality.

Then an opportunity came for me to work as a contractor overseas on the Saudi Royal Air Force F-15s able to make $70,000 a year tax free. Also had a nice 401k plan, and this is how i achieved great wealth,

Nobody is claiming that people work minimum wage their whole lives.
But they are exploited while they are and when they eventually move up, someone else comes along and is exploited.

But they are exploited while they are

Please post the definition of exploited that you're using.
If you saw my first post in the thread, I talked about how I could afford to pay my college tuition for $2.10 an hour working summers. For comparison, I could have bought a new car by working six months minimum wage.

Todays $7.25 an hour has nowhere near that buying power. That is exploitation.....
Especially when those businesses just got a 40 percent tax cut.
So the worthless college professors are now uber rich for doing nothing and you want to raise minimum wage rather than attack the real problem.
No idea what you are babbling about
Well its clear you are a libber so......

I started working at $2.10 an hour minimum wage at a local winery doing menial labor.

For that $2.10, I was able to pay for my college tuition by just working three months in the summer.

That is the income inequality. Today, that minimum wage will not come close for a young worker to earn college tuition.

For that $2.10, I was able to pay for my college tuition by just working three months in the summer.

I know! Fucking Dems.

Throw unlimited government dollars at colleges, they'll raise the prices on you.
Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years and that's when you actually get screwed, dumbass. We didn't get the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere because Democrats were in charge. Unbelievable brainwash. Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform because of the GOP filibuster rule. Only garbage propaganda and your imaginary planet make this mess possible....

Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years

I know. No bigger waste of time than 16 years of Clinton and Obama.

Useless weaklings.

Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform

Dem Senators, almost as useless as Dem Presidents.

I hate hearing about income inequality as well. If you want to make as much as me lose the vagina.

Maybe the OP's point went over my head.

Real income inequality

1606770423980.jpeg

Then an opportunity came for me to work as a contractor overseas on the Saudi Royal Air Force F-15s able to make $70,000 a year tax free. Also had a nice 401k plan, and this is how i achieved great wealth,

But they are exploited while they are and when they eventually move up, someone else comes along and is exploited.

If you saw my first post in the thread, I talked about how I could afford to pay my college tuition for $2.10 an hour working summers. For comparison, I could have bought a new car by working six months minimum wage.

Todays $7.25 an hour has nowhere near that buying power. That is exploitation.....

If you saw my first post in the thread, I talked about how I could afford to pay my college tuition for $2.10 an hour working summers.

I saw it!!

And then I mentioned that libs fucked it up with endless government dollars.

Post an actual definition, I'll be happy to show you your error.

If you saw my first post in the thread, I talked about how I could afford to pay my college tuition for $2.10 an hour working summers.

I saw it!!

And then I mentioned that libs fucked it up with endless government dollars.

Post an actual definition, I'll be happy to show you your error.

I did post a definition. It just went over your head.

A minimum wage is supposed to give you a start in life, not pay a wage you can retire off of.

A start in life means pay for college, buy a car
Minimum wage used to do that, it no longer does.

The Dems fucked up the college part.

Let's outlaw all student loans, except those provided by the college.

If they want to lend someone $200,000 to get a degree in Renaissance Queer poetry,
they can be on the hook if the loan goes into default.

I started working at $2.10 an hour minimum wage at a local winery doing menial labor.

That is the income inequality. Today, that minimum wage will not come close for a young worker to earn college tuition.

I know! Fucking Dems.

Throw unlimited government dollars at colleges, they'll raise the prices on you.
Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years and that's when you actually get screwed, dumbass. We didn't get the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere because Democrats were in charge. Unbelievable brainwash. Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform because of the GOP filibuster rule. Only garbage propaganda and your imaginary planet make this mess possible....

Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years

I know. No bigger waste of time than 16 years of Clinton and Obama.

Useless weaklings.

Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform

Dem Senators, almost as useless as Dem Presidents.
keep voting for The greedy idiot Rich GOP robbing the country and regular people blind, brainwashed functional moron.

I hate that expression. People who use the term "income inequality" obviously had parents who didn't teach them anything about real life: Not all people are supposed to be equal, life wasn't meant to be fair, and you really can't get something for nothing. We seem to have bred a society that holds its most productive members up to ridicule and scorn, and makes beloved mascots out of its least productive and most parasitic members.
Not all, mostly prog children in prog cities end up uneducated in the means of taking care of themselves. My younger son who is in the Air Force, was thinking when he got older finding a woman not of the US because they would love him much more than some gender denying thing from a prog city. When we went to the county fair, and we looked at some girls who were tending the prize cows of the fair, i told him, he should look right here in the heartland where a woman appreciates her man, because she will take care of him, when he takes care of her.

This January will be my 34th anniversary. I told my wife i am trying for lucky 75...

If they want to lend someone $200,000 to get a degree in Renaissance Queer poetry,
The country had plenty of basically free community colleges and public universities before Reagan started going after aid to colleges in California. You appear to know nothing factual like most brainwashed GOP functional morons....

That $2.10 was a living wage back then and college was cheap.... Before Nixon and Reagan screwed everything up.....
Back then a burger, fry and small drink were 95 cents. College wasnt cheap it still cost a lot back the, just there werent lots of dollars going out to pay people what they werent worth(you know like 15 bucks for some douche to turn a burger) and gold was only $400 an ounce. But alas whenever there is an increase in artificial pay, then everything else goes up, the only way you can achieve is by getting skills that make you valuable, not sit on your prog slave ass, and want your prog masters to toss you scraps from their plates...

Now go back and watch the video of Morgan Freeman, instead of being a tard and spout out you bullshit...

And no $2.10 was not a living wage, it was a part time wage for part times. It was Obammy the 1/2 white faggot that said minimum wage was the new norm......

The country had plenty of basically free community colleges and public universities before Reagan started going after aid to colleges in California. You appear to know nothing factual like most brainwashed GOP functional morons....
disputed.jpg

were those teachers from the basically free community colleges basically working for free? Thought so, some one was picking up the bill, and as usual caused once great state of California to head to bankruptcy...

were those teachers from the basically free community colleges basically working for free? Thought so, some one was picking up the bill, and as usual caused once great state of California to head to bankruptcy...
No of course not. The bankruptcy is caused by cuts in federal aid to the states and localities since the GOP has been in charge, brainwashed functional moron. Which is since 1982 with Reagan cutting taxes on the rich.... He cut the top tax rate from 70% to 50% and then gave us the kiss of death cutting it from 50% to 28% on his way out the door. And the middle class has been going to hell ever since, brainwashed functional moron. We're becoming a banana republic thank God Trump lost Jesus..... Only the brainwash makes this mess possible....

Forum List

Back