Why i get pissed every time i hear about income inequality.

Yes your hard work was the primary reason. At least you see that. So you think regan gets credit for the economy? Ok that’s fine, but Why not the compilation of all the people and businesses that did the hard work? What did regan specifically do to make the economy more prosperous?
Most economists credit Reagan for one of the longest peacetime economic growth periods in history. Deregulation and tax cuts were the biggest factors imo. The stock market crashed during Carter and then made a V shape recovery in Reagan's first year and never looked back.

Most economists credit Reagan for one of the longest peacetime economic growth periods in history. Deregulation and tax cuts were the biggest factors imo. The stock market crashed during Carter and then made a V shape recovery in Reagan's first year and never looked back.
The usual GOP deal with corrupt deregulation giving us another bubble and bust, this time the savings and loan. With republican senators all over that. Also he gave us the 28% top tax rate going out the door which has been a screw job ever since. The stock market's big crash was at the end of Reagan. Also Many thanks to Ronald Reagan for our incredibly divisive lying scumbag GOP propaganda machine which was impossible under the fairness doctrine. Poor America. Ronald Reagan is the biggest catastrophe in the history of America. Much longer with these Reagan policies in place and we'll be a Banana Republic, reagan's favorite. How is his pal Saddam doing?

Last edited:
The usual GOP deal with corrupt deregulation giving us another bubble and bust, this time the savings and loan. With republican senators all over that. Also he gave us the 28% top tax rate going out the door which has been a screw job ever since. The stock market's big crash was at the end of Reagan. Also Many thanks to Ronald Reagan for our incredibly divisive lying scumbag GOP propaganda machine which was impossible under the fairness doctrine. Poor America. Ronald Reagan is the biggest catastrophe in the history of America. Much longer with these Reagan policies in place and we'll be a Banana Republic, reagan's favorite. How is his pal Saddam doing?
Useless demtwats.

Useful idiot? Bwaaahhaaaaa....My federal taxes that i have to pay in is over 60,000 dollars a year, while my property taxes are 50,000 a year. Tell me, do you think i am just a useful idiot or one of those that uses people like you as a useful idiot, that the Democrats so groom out of public education?

You just made my point. You're doing well, but you're not even a one percenter with the amount of taxes you pay, and you're already putting yourself above every other peon, like you're Jeff Bezos. Trust me, you're a peon, you're just a well to do peon, nothing more.

Forum List

Back