My Wayfair investment

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Bought into this company a while back and they are doing well.

They have started trading in the UK and Mrs T bought a duvet off them a week ago. When it was delivered they had sent the wrong one. So Mrs T complained and was given some options. She told the that she just wanted the item she had ordered. They agreed to send out the correct item and told her to keep the incorrect product as a gesture of goodwill.

I take that as a sign that the company fundamentals are well in order.
Good service and obviously the margins are healthy to be able to write off a £180 duvet.

They have started trading in the UK and Mrs T bought a duvet off them a week ago. When it was delivered they had sent the wrong one. So Mrs T complained and was given some options. She told the that she just wanted the item she had ordered. They agreed to send out the correct item and told her to keep the incorrect product as a gesture of goodwill.

Good service and obviously the margins are healthy to be able to write off a £180 duvet.
I heard the same about a friend who bought a microwave from Amazon but it was the wrong colour.
She was told they'd sent another and when she asked where to send the other she was told to keep it.

I suspect that these comps do not have the capacity to handle returns.

Here's my Wayfair investment.

1606839974193.png

I heard the same about a friend who bought a microwave from Amazon but it was the wrong colour.
She was told they'd sent another and when she asked where to send the other she was told to keep it.

I suspect that these comps do not have the capacity to handle returns.
Wouldnt mind a new coffee maker atm.

Forum List

Back