Why exactly does America need the Republican Party?

Tell me. What good has it done for this country? Tax cuts have been proven to cause more harm than good. That has always seemed to be their biggest selling point. Guess what? It wasn't tax cuts that created economic growth during Reagan's years. If it was, we would have seen massive job growth during Bush Jr.'s years. We didn't. Job growth was pitiful until Obama came into office. In fact, we wouldn't have had the economic collapse in 2008 in the first place if republican policies worked. 2.5x more private sector jobs were created in Obama's 5 years than in Bush's 8. Guess what saved the economy, Pubs? DEMAND side economics. That was Obama's stimulus package. It has proven to be much more successful than supply side. The obvious reason why the unemployment rate is higher under Obama is because the economic collapse happened 4 month before Obama was sworn in! Obviously the several millions of jobs we lost would translate into a higher unemployment rate in his years. Whether you cons want to admit it or not, Obama inherited a steaming mess. Luckily Obama's stimulus turned the free fall into growth. Unfortunately, we still have a way to go. Obama himself has admitted that. Slow is better than nothing.

Why Extended Federal Unemployment Benefits Boost the Economy

(Explains why tax cuts do more harm than good and why Obama's demand side economics were such a success).

Obama?s Numbers, October Update

More Jobs Created Under Obama Than Bush, Non-Partisan Report Finds | Politics And Regulation | Minyanville's Wall Street

Come on. This is the party that convinced their base that tax cuts pay for themselves. Knuckle dragging logic. I don't pretend that democrats are the heroes, but there is no denying that democratic economic policies have worked.

So tell me repubs. What do you have to show for yourselves? Reagan? Please. That was decades ago. Nowadays you got nothing. There is no evidence republicanism has done this country any good. Bush jr. drove this country into the ground.

Tell me what would Romney have accomplished? Government spending would have continued under his reign. Private sector job growth was already happening under Obama. And healthcare? RomneyCare? Tell me, what exactly made Romney/Heritage's healthcare system any better than Obama's? Answer: nothing. Why? Because it is the same damn plan!

Oh, and the massive income disparity in this country? The massive gap between the middle class and the wealthy? We can easily blame that on republicanism. Since 2009, 95% of income gains have gone to the wealthiest Americans despite the massive productivity that the lower classes have accomplished.

95% Of Income Gains Since 2009 Went To The Top 1%. Here's What That Really Means. - Business Insider

This is full of partisan hackery.

A) From 2009-2011, Democrats held both houses of Congress. From 2009 to present they have held the Senate, and for the last 6 years almost, a Democrat has been president. Meaning that any income disparity is the fault of Democrats. For example, Food Stamp participation has risen every year since Obama took office:

SNAP Annual Summary

B) The Labor Force Participation Rate is at it's lowest in three decades:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

C) Democrats passed the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act, which is responsible for stripping 6 million people of their insurance, adding $1.2 trillion to the national debt.

D) And once again, from 2006 to Present, Democrats have presided over the last $9 trillion spent and added to our national debt.

And you think we don't need Republicans? I'm sorry buddy, but since you guys took over, you've done considerable harm to this country.

How is it democrats fault for the income disparity? It does not make any sense to blame it on food stamps. Get real dude.

Yeah no shit labor participation is dropping. That is what happens when people lose their jobs. It's not like those jobs went to other people. They are GONE. That is the nature of lay offs.

Oh you mean the plan invented by republicans?

Yep you're right. Most of that has been spent on defense (in terms of policy)

The increase in SNAP participants is an economic indicator.

And Obamacare belongs to Democrats. Trying to blame it on Republicans because they patterned it after Romneycare is dishonest because it doesn't even remotely resemble it.

Last edited:
Tell me. What good has it done for this country? Tax cuts have been proven to cause more harm than good. That has always seemed to be their biggest selling point. Guess what? It wasn't tax cuts that created economic growth during Reagan's years. If it was, we would have seen massive job growth during Bush Jr.'s years. We didn't. Job growth was pitiful until Obama came into office. In fact, we wouldn't have had the economic collapse in 2008 in the first place if republican policies worked. 2.5x more private sector jobs were created in Obama's 5 years than in Bush's 8. Guess what saved the economy, Pubs? DEMAND side economics. That was Obama's stimulus package. It has proven to be much more successful than supply side. The obvious reason why the unemployment rate is higher under Obama is because the economic collapse happened 4 month before Obama was sworn in! Obviously the several millions of jobs we lost would translate into a higher unemployment rate in his years. Whether you cons want to admit it or not, Obama inherited a steaming mess. Luckily Obama's stimulus turned the free fall into growth. Unfortunately, we still have a way to go. Obama himself has admitted that. Slow is better than nothing.

(Explains why tax cuts do more harm than good and why Obama's demand side economics were such a success).

More Jobs Created Under Obama Than Bush, Non-Partisan Report Finds | Politics And Regulation | Minyanville's Wall Street

Come on. This is the party that convinced their base that tax cuts pay for themselves. Knuckle dragging logic. I don't pretend that democrats are the heroes, but there is no denying that democratic economic policies have worked.

So tell me repubs. What do you have to show for yourselves? Reagan? Please. That was decades ago. Nowadays you got nothing. There is no evidence republicanism has done this country any good. Bush jr. drove this country into the ground.

Tell me what would Romney have accomplished? Government spending would have continued under his reign. Private sector job growth was already happening under Obama. And healthcare? RomneyCare? Tell me, what exactly made Romney/Heritage's healthcare system any better than Obama's? Answer: nothing. Why? Because it is the same damn plan!

Oh, and the massive income disparity in this country? The massive gap between the middle class and the wealthy? We can easily blame that on republicanism. Since 2009, 95% of income gains have gone to the wealthiest Americans despite the massive productivity that the lower classes have accomplished.

95% Of Income Gains Since 2009 Went To The Top 1%. Here's What That Really Means. - Business Insider

A) From 2009-2011, Democrats held both houses of Congress. From 2009 to present they have held the Senate, and for the last 6 years almost, a Democrat has been president. Meaning that any income disparity is the fault of Democrats. For example, Food Stamp participation has risen every year since Obama took office:

SNAP Annual Summary

C) Democrats passed the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act, which is responsible for stripping 6 million people of their insurance, adding $1.2 trillion to the national debt.

D) And once again, from 2006 to Present, Democrats have presided over the last $9 trillion spent and added to our national debt.

And you think we don't need Republicans? I'm sorry buddy, but since you guys took over, you've done considerable harm to this country.

SNAP Annual Summary

How is it democrats fault for the income disparity? It does not make any sense to blame it on food stamps. Get real dude.

Yeah no shit labor participation is dropping. That is what happens when people lose their jobs. It's not like those jobs went to other people. They are GONE. That is the nature of lay offs.

Why is everything Republicans fault anyways? I can picture you sitting there frothing at the mouth. Republicans are eeevil EEEEEVIL! Get real, Billy.

How is it the Democrat's fault for the income disparity? Given the year you cited, 2009, Democrats held both houses for 2 years, and still control the Senate since then. Meaning that after all this time, Democrats still hold the keys. Meaning they are responsible for any disparity as a result.

Spending on Welfare has exceeded $548 billion this past year. Couple that with the $75 billion we spent on Food Stamps last year, you you nearly equal defense spending for the past year. We spent $636 billion on defense in 2013.

So you tell me, whose fault is it really?

Lol that still doesn't explain why it is the dems fault.

Don't be stupid about this. When people lose their jobs against their will, they need support.

You need us to clean up after you make a mess of everything. :cool:

When are you going to realize rhetoric like this is not supported by facts whatsoever?

After YOU post rhetoric and opinions as fact??

Laughable

troll

SNAP Annual Summary

Why is everything Republicans fault anyways? I can picture you sitting there frothing at the mouth. Republicans are eeevil EEEEEVIL! Get real, Billy.

How is it the Democrat's fault for the income disparity? Given the year you cited, 2009, Democrats held both houses for 2 years, and still control the Senate since then. Meaning that after all this time, Democrats still hold the keys. Meaning they are responsible for any disparity as a result.

Spending on Welfare has exceeded $548 billion this past year. Couple that with the $75 billion we spent on Food Stamps last year, you you nearly equal defense spending for the past year. We spent $636 billion on defense in 2013.

Don't be stupid about this. When people lose their jobs against their will, they need support.

Notice how you aren't rebutting any of my facts with fact of your own. On top of losing their jobs, Obama has extended unemployment benefits all of the last 5 years, keeping a majority of those unemployed on the government dole. They don't need support, they need a job. Naturally there is an income disparity between one whose on unemployment at home and one earning a paycheck at work.

SNAP Annual Summary

WHY is it UP TO TAXPAYERS to support them? And DON'T give me the 'General Welfare Clause'. That has been bastardized by you Statist freaks beyond it's intent.

SNAP Annual Summary

The reason Dems are at least partly or in whole at fault is because their agenda has caused higher unemployment because of several factors:

Higher taxes cost jobs and force businesses to relocate.
Raising the MW contributes to unemployment and causes a chain reaction.
Making it easier to stay unemployed reduces revenues and reduces productivity.
Fostering an entitlement mentality is causing the debt to skyrocket.

SNAP Annual Summary

Notice how you aren't rebutting any of my facts with fact of your own. On top of losing their jobs, Obama has extended unemployment benefits all of the last 5 years, keeping a majority of those unemployed on the government dole. They don't need support, they need a job. Naturally there is an income disparity between one whose on unemployment at home and one earning a paycheck at work.

People can't search for jobs that aren't there dumbass. Lay offs mean no jobs for anyone. Seriously this isn't hard to figure out. That extended employment insurance created economic demand. Without it, those people are not spending money. This is economics 101. Do you honestly think people don't need additional support?

SNAP Annual Summary

No.. they don't... they need to take care of personal responsibilities themselves.. or to ASK for help from charities where people VOLUNTARILY give to help a cause...

Tax cuts have been proven to cause more harm than good.

I see your public school education has failed you.

People can't search for jobs that aren't there dumbass. Lay offs mean no jobs for anyone. Seriously this isn't hard to figure out. That extended employment insurance created economic demand. Without it, those people are not spending money. This is economics 101. Do you honestly think people don't need additional support?

"dumbass"

:dig:

You should stop running your mouth.

People don't search for jobs when they aren't given any reason to. Hey, they got their unemployment checks. When on unemployment, people are spending LESS money. Meaning LESS money is injected into the economy. Given that unemployment pays only half salary, people are only spending at half of their potential. Get it? You don't grasp one single concept of microeconomics. People don't need government support, they need to support themselves. Government should not be in the business of coddling people by the hand.

Get it?

Last edited:

SNAP Annual Summary

No.. they don't... they need to take care of personal responsibilities themselves.. or to ASK for help from charities where people VOLUNTARILY give to help a cause...
Billy and the Statists don't know the meaning...they're into forced servitude...the new Slavery foisted upon all of us.

SNAP Annual Summary

Gee what happens when there is not enough private charity to go around?

You act as if there are not jobs?? That is NOT the case.. there are plenty of jobs that you and your little lemmings think are beneath them.. if you are a feelings counselor and you lose your job and you have to work a janitor job, a short order cook job, and wash cars to make do... SO FUCKING BE IT

Unemployment did not create economic demand.. it caused economic STRAIN on the economy... you think that unemployment insurance money you paid got put in some safe box for when you needed it?? Nope... just like SS, the fucking overbloated government SPENT it on entitlements, foreign aid and other bullshit... so more borrowing and more taxation to cover more handouts for a period that is completely unreasonable... in a function that government was NEVER empowered to do

Not much faith in the American people I see. And WHY you FAIL.

Grow vegetables, hunt, move, do odd jobs, mow fucking lawns....

IT IS NOT A GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBILITY... it is a PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

Tell me. What good has it done for this country? Tax cuts <snipped> 013-9
Because after the Democrap party was filled with political partisan hacks, cranks, thieves, pickpockets, whores, malevolent statists, chiselers, hypocrites, fascists, communists, socialists, layabouts, used car salesmen and bankers, there were some left over that needed a home. Thus was born the Repulithugs.

They can call on you and all your lefty friends to support them
problem solved...oh wait, you so generous people EXPECT other people (taxpayers )who are working to do that...what was I thinking

Last edited:

"dumbass"

:dig:

You should stop running your mouth.

People don't search for jobs when they aren't given any reason to. Hey, they got their unemployment checks. When on unemployment, people are spending LESS money. Meaning LESS money is injected into the economy. Given that welfare pays only half salary, people are only spending at half of their potential. Get it? You don't grasp one single concept of microeconomics. People don't need government support, they need to support themselves. Government should not be in the business of coddling people by the hand.

Get it?

Oh my god you are so stupid. One more time. People cannot find jobs thAt do not exist. And just because it is extended, it doesn't mean people aren looking for jobs. It is still temporary asswipe

Grow vegetables, hunt, move, do odd jobs, mow fucking lawns....

IT IS NOT A GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBILITY... it is a PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
Exactly. And if there weren't so many damned regulations strangling businesses? We'd be booming. But Billy and the assholes we elect are into control...Billy LOVES the boots on the necks of the people...while claiming he cares.

Forum List

Back