The Season of Love of Fellow Man tarnished...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A staggering 100,000 Christians are killed annually because of their faith, according to the Vatican -- and several human rights groups claim such anti-Christian violence is on the rise in countries like Pakistan, Nigeria and Egypt.

Some 100,000 Christians killed per year over faith, Vatican says | Fox News

Why they hate us : How many Muslims has the U.S. killed in the past 30 years?

$Screen Shot 2013-12-24 at 9.19.58 AM.jpg

Why they hate us (II): How many Muslims has the U.S. killed in the past 30 years?

30 years USA has supposedly been involved in the deaths of 288,000 or an average of less then 10,000... AND just to be clear!
of the 288,000 calculated..
100,000 are BLAMED on USA..
UN Sanctions on Iraq from 1992 to 2002... REMEMBER WHO was in Charge of Iraq? Saddam.
Who made the decision to ignore the SANCTIONS that lead to these deaths? SADDAM did! Instead he built 91 palaces.
SO I"m NOT going to count these deaths because it was totally a Saddam decision NOT to abide by UN sanctions!

And then ANOTHER 100,000 called "excess deaths" BLAMED on the USA!
YET NOT one mention in this article about how the barbarian terrorists hide in homes of civilians!
NOT one mention that these "excess deaths" were caused by the Terrorists using techniques like this:

Afghan boy suicide bombers tell how they are brainwashed into believing they will survive
Child suicide bombers say they were told by their handlers that the "bombs would not kill us, only the Americans would die".
Blindfolded and rigged with his explosive payload, the boy, who was about 13, was driven to his target in the Afghan city of Kandahar, after being plucked from the streets of Quetta in neighboring Pakistan. Minutes before he was due to execute the attack, however, Abdul realised the lies of his recruiters seeking to turn him into a human bomb.
Afghan boy suicide bombers tell how they are brainwashed into believing they will survive - Telegraph

NOW folks... LET's REALLY BE HONEST HERE!!!

Why doesn't the world KNOW the truth instead of constantly excusing these actions and pointing fingers at the USA, the West and ultimately 100,000 Christians a YEAR!

Deduct from the USA blamed deaths "why they hate us" article of 288,000 the 200,000 totally at the fault of the Saddam/terrorists.. the average per year: under 3,000!
Pretty obvious that Western Christians are by far being killed at a higher rate then Muslims!

Why doesn't the world KNOW the truth instead of constantly excusing these actions and pointing fingers at the USA, the West and ultimately 100,000 Christians a YEAR!

because it is not politically correct to point to those who are the REAL villains and murderers.

Watch how all you Christian bashers attack ME the messenger instead of really being honest!
99.9% of the 1 billion muslims... most likely don't want to kill Christians... BUT these muslims are afraid to protest these remaining
1 million extremist jihadist Muslims!
If there were ANY support given should be to those very very brave YET very very few Muslims that are trying to stand up against
this extreme and extremely SMALL group of terrorists.
What also should happen is EDUCATING our MSM that stories like the one described above,
Why they hate us (II): How many Muslims has the U.S. killed in the past 30 years?
NEED counter stories!

Watch how all you Christian bashers attack ME the messenger instead of really being honest!
99.9% of the 1 billion muslims... most likely don't want to kill Christians... BUT these muslims are afraid to protest these remaining
If there were ANY support given should be to those very very brave YET very very few Muslims that are trying to stand up against
What also should happen is EDUCATING our MSM that stories like the one described above,
NEED counter stories!

Muslims are standing up to terrorist every day.. and have been since before Sept 11th.

NEED counter stories!

Muslims are standing up to terrorist every day.. and have been since before Sept 11th.

I guess you are CONFIRMING what I wrote above??

The point is though the MSM and those really ignorant "intellectual elites" that stand around cocktail parties, trying to be chic continue the totally
false Narrative that the USA is the villain in their memes!

We need honest discourse as to WHAT group sees it's existence totally dependent on destroying the other group i.e. when you have these
extremists muslim groups dedicated to killing "infidels".. at the minimum PLEASE don't continue to excuse these extremist Muslims.
Again as I said the most brave people are those Muslims SPEAKING out and WE need to do everything we can to encourage them!

A staggering 100,000 Christians are killed annually because of their faith, according to the Vatican -- and several human rights groups claim such anti-Christian violence is on the rise in countries like Pakistan, Nigeria and Egypt.

View attachment 28796

30 years USA has supposedly been involved in the deaths of 288,000 or an average of less then 10,000... AND just to be clear!
UN Sanctions on Iraq from 1992 to 2002... REMEMBER WHO was in Charge of Iraq? Saddam.
Who made the decision to ignore the SANCTIONS that lead to these deaths? SADDAM did! Instead he built 91 palaces.
SO I"m NOT going to count these deaths because it was totally a Saddam decision NOT to abide by UN sanctions!

YET NOT one mention in this article about how the barbarian terrorists hide in homes of civilians!
NOT one mention that these "excess deaths" were caused by the Terrorists using techniques like this:

Afghan boy suicide bombers tell how they are brainwashed into believing they will survive
Child suicide bombers say they were told by their handlers that the "bombs would not kill us, only the Americans would die".
Blindfolded and rigged with his explosive payload, the boy, who was about 13, was driven to his target in the Afghan city of Kandahar, after being plucked from the streets of Quetta in neighboring Pakistan. Minutes before he was due to execute the attack, however, Abdul realised the lies of his recruiters seeking to turn him into a human bomb.
Afghan boy suicide bombers tell how they are brainwashed into believing they will survive - Telegraph

Deduct from the USA blamed deaths "why they hate us" article of 288,000 the 200,000 totally at the fault of the Saddam/terrorists.. the average per year: under 3,000!
Pretty obvious that Western Christians are by far being killed at a higher rate then Muslims!

What? you couldn't find another idiotic reason to justify the 3000 deaths(nevermind you are lowballing number of Muslims murdered). That kind of logic might work with Fox "News" viewers but not with rational people. And I wouldn't trust an organization with numbers that says their sex abuse problem is small.

View attachment 28796

What? you couldn't find another idiotic reason to justify the 3000 deaths(nevermind you are lowballing number of Muslims murdered). That kind of logic might work with Fox "News" viewers but not with rational people. And I wouldn't trust an organization with numbers that says their sex abuse problem is small.

See told you so! Some Christian bashers can't seem to separate the message from the messenger!

3,000 Muslim deaths per year versus 100,000 Christian deaths per year ... yea really like comparing apples to watermelons!
How did I low ball the 288,000 deaths that the article I quoted stated?

I simply pointed out that of the 288,000 ... 100,000 were directly attributed to Saddam who starved the kids so he could build 91 palaces!
So why are you defending Saddam? HE had the choice. Abide by UN sanctions and no starvations! But again people like you DEFEND Saddam and HE made the choice NOT to abide by the sanctions!

The other 100,000 deaths directly caused by the barbarian terrorists YOU defend??
I mean really lying to 13 year old kids telling them they wouldn't be killed if they carried bombs for the terrorists!
Are you a 13 year old kid because you apparently are just as naive!
Finally WHY is the USA the boogie man? Prove to me that the USA has constantly and methodically "air raiding villages and killing civilians"... wait a minute..
Obama said that ! So maybe you believe like Obama that the USA Methodically KILLS civilians!

Forum List

Back