Why exactly does America need the Republican Party?

^^This. WHY do we need parties at all? Washington warned us in his farewell speech to avoid them. Billy isn't a student of history, nor does he care. He's a partisan hack.

No democracy has ever functioned without parties. Anywhere. You may think that sad but it's true.
WE aren't a Democracy. Problem for your reasoning, isn't it?

why is it so fucking hard for libercRATS to understand that NO WHERE in any of our founding documents is a democracy mentioned the United States of America is a REPUBLIC !! :up:

Why exactly does America need the Republican Party?

For the same reason we need prisons, electric chairs, rubber rooms, abortions, toilet paper, flush toilets, lobotomies, garbage trucks, antibiotics, Vaseline, roll aides, etc

To counter the crud that is the Democrap party.

Tell me. What good has it done for this country? Tax cuts have been proven to cause more harm than good. That has always seemed to be their biggest selling point. Guess what? It wasn't tax cuts that created economic growth during Reagan's years. If it was, we would have seen massive job growth during Bush Jr.'s years. We didn't. Job growth was pitiful until Obama came into office. In fact, we wouldn't have had the economic collapse in 2008 in the first place if republican policies worked. 2.5x more private sector jobs were created in Obama's 5 years than in Bush's 8. Guess what saved the economy, Pubs? DEMAND side economics. That was Obama's stimulus package. It has proven to be much more successful than supply side. The obvious reason why the unemployment rate is higher under Obama is because the economic collapse happened 4 month before Obama was sworn in! Obviously the several millions of jobs we lost would translate into a higher unemployment rate in his years. Whether you cons want to admit it or not, Obama inherited a steaming mess. Luckily Obama's stimulus turned the free fall into growth. Unfortunately, we still have a way to go. Obama himself has admitted that. Slow is better than nothing.

Why Extended Federal Unemployment Benefits Boost the Economy

(Explains why tax cuts do more harm than good and why Obama's demand side economics were such a success).

Obama?s Numbers, October Update

More Jobs Created Under Obama Than Bush, Non-Partisan Report Finds | Politics And Regulation | Minyanville's Wall Street

Come on. This is the party that convinced their base that tax cuts pay for themselves. Knuckle dragging logic. I don't pretend that democrats are the heroes, but there is no denying that democratic economic policies have worked.

So tell me repubs. What do you have to show for yourselves? Reagan? Please. That was decades ago. Nowadays you got nothing. There is no evidence republicanism has done this country any good. Bush jr. drove this country into the ground.

Tell me what would Romney have accomplished? Government spending would have continued under his reign. Private sector job growth was already happening under Obama. And healthcare? RomneyCare? Tell me, what exactly made Romney/Heritage's healthcare system any better than Obama's? Answer: nothing. Why? Because it is the same damn plan!

Oh, and the massive income disparity in this country? The massive gap between the middle class and the wealthy? We can easily blame that on republicanism. Since 2009, 95% of income gains have gone to the wealthiest Americans despite the massive productivity that the lower classes have accomplished.

95% Of Income Gains Since 2009 Went To The Top 1%. Here's What That Really Means. - Business Insider

You need us to clean up after you make a mess of everything. :cool:

When are you going to realize rhetoric like this is not supported by facts whatsoever?
You're a bubble headed liar.... LIAR, LIAR, LIAR... ... LIAR ...

http://www.mapsofwar.com/images/American-Wars.swf

No democracy has ever functioned without parties. Anywhere. You may think that sad but it's true.

why is it so fucking hard for libercRATS to understand that NO WHERE in any of our founding documents is a democracy mentioned the United States of America is a REPUBLIC !! :up:

... and to the REPUBLIC, for which it stands, one nation, UNDER GOD...

I disagree fervently with the OP. Whatever is wrong with the republican party, democrats would have had a big ass expensive party without them and the American people would have to pick up the tab.

The balanced budget of the 90's was almost all due to republicans saying enough is enough - it was good for America, I don't know why Clinton still gets all of the credit for that.

Exactly. Do you people really want the country to wind up the way it is now?

Wait a second......

What kind of tyranny does that statement justify? The soviets were a republic as well as any other nation that has something other than an absolute dictator so being a republic is no guarantee of freedom. What does guarantee freedom is a devotion to the democratic ideal of the power flowing freely from the ideas and votes of a politically sophisticated and unafraid public.Every time one of you conservatives shout down democracy with "we are a republic" it makes me wonder just how concentrated you want our political power to be and in whose hands you want it rather than the common rabble.

Last edited:
Anyone who would advocate a single party system, anyone who would suggest the dissolution of one party over another, is a fool.

Agreed.

The last thing any country needs is a complete autonomy, with no checks and balances to insure that it is doing the right thing.

Exactly. Do you really want the country to wind up the way it is now?

Wait a second, you did it to me again.......

Stop that!!

... and to the REPUBLIC, for which it stands, one nation, UNDER GOD...

......for the Fed and nothing but the Fed.

Praise be the Fed.

Not to worry, I think you government loving people will have your one party Rulers soon enough..

They are already out of control in stream rolling over us because of people like the OP who falls for every leftwing talking point out there and citizens in this country who can vote in a man like Obama who had no experience in anything except community agitating and was a lowly state Senator for a short period of time...This country is hopeless

We can then all bow and hail our Masters

Last edited:
Tell me. What good has it done for this country? Tax cuts have been proven to cause more harm than good. That has always seemed to be their biggest selling point. Guess what? It wasn't tax cuts that created economic growth during Reagan's years. If it was, we would have seen massive job growth during Bush Jr.'s years. We didn't. Job growth was pitiful until Obama came into office. In fact, we wouldn't have had the economic collapse in 2008 in the first place if republican policies worked. 2.5x more private sector jobs were created in Obama's 5 years than in Bush's 8. Guess what saved the economy, Pubs? DEMAND side economics. That was Obama's stimulus package. It has proven to be much more successful than supply side. The obvious reason why the unemployment rate is higher under Obama is because the economic collapse happened 4 month before Obama was sworn in! Obviously the several millions of jobs we lost would translate into a higher unemployment rate in his years. Whether you cons want to admit it or not, Obama inherited a steaming mess. Luckily Obama's stimulus turned the free fall into growth. Unfortunately, we still have a way to go. Obama himself has admitted that. Slow is better than nothing.

(Explains why tax cuts do more harm than good and why Obama's demand side economics were such a success).

More Jobs Created Under Obama Than Bush, Non-Partisan Report Finds | Politics And Regulation | Minyanville's Wall Street

Come on. This is the party that convinced their base that tax cuts pay for themselves. Knuckle dragging logic. I don't pretend that democrats are the heroes, but there is no denying that democratic economic policies have worked.

So tell me repubs. What do you have to show for yourselves? Reagan? Please. That was decades ago. Nowadays you got nothing. There is no evidence republicanism has done this country any good. Bush jr. drove this country into the ground.

Tell me what would Romney have accomplished? Government spending would have continued under his reign. Private sector job growth was already happening under Obama. And healthcare? RomneyCare? Tell me, what exactly made Romney/Heritage's healthcare system any better than Obama's? Answer: nothing. Why? Because it is the same damn plan!

Oh, and the massive income disparity in this country? The massive gap between the middle class and the wealthy? We can easily blame that on republicanism. Since 2009, 95% of income gains have gone to the wealthiest Americans despite the massive productivity that the lower classes have accomplished.

95% Of Income Gains Since 2009 Went To The Top 1%. Here's What That Really Means. - Business Insider

When are you going to realize rhetoric like this is not supported by facts whatsoever?

When will you realize that you're a left wing extremist? A totalitarian? Dissolution of a whole party? You rank partisan, unnatural noise. People like you are why this country is divided.

When will you realize that you're a left wing extremist? A totalitarian? Dissolution of a whole party? You rank partisan, unnatural noise. People like you are why this country is divided.

yep, but unfortunately they are winning out over the sane people in this country with their shrill hatful divisions... and the Democrat party realizes this and is taking full advantage of hammering that last nail of taking our freedoms away in our coffins

yep, but unfortunately they are winning out over the sane people in this country with their shrill hatful divisions... and the Democrat party realizes this and is taking full advantage of hammering that last nail of taking our freedoms away in our coffins

Not anymore. After Obamacare, people are starting to wake up. We'll pry the lid off that coffin yet. We aren't going to be buried alive!

I don't understand why posting facts makes me such am extremist. I mean I get that you righty tighties operate more on emotion than you do facts and analysis, but at some point you have to face reality.

Posting facts, they post a few links from left wing blogs and websites and that folks is THE FACTS

what a tool and sheep

I don't understand why posting facts makes me such am extremist. I mean I get that you righty tighties operate more on emotion than you do facts and analysis, but at some point you have to face reality.

Far left propaganda and talking points are not fact no matter how much you want them to be.

Democrats would surely be happier and they believe better off without any republicans at all. So what are you going to do about it? You have voter registration rolls. Certainly republican elected officials aren't hiding. You know who they are.

If you want a political cleansing, you should be getting with that program. It isn't like such a confrontation isn't expected. Come on. Stop hiding. Stop dreaming and do it.

Why do we need the democraps. Plus Abe Lincoln was a REP he freed the slaves,, RON REAGAN was a REP he got us out of the mess Jimmy Carter left him and did not complain like The complainer and blamer of chief we have in office right now

Forum List

Back