Chicago's Black Community Livid: 'We've Been Trained to Vote in a Specific Manner'

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
A Chicago community meeting hosted by Al Sharpton erupted into a revolt against the city’s corrupt “Chicago Machine” leadership, with activists within the black community encouraging citizens to “blame the right people, not just white people,” and to follow the Tea Party’s example of town hall-style meetings.

Chicago's Black Community Livid: 'We've Been Trained to Vote in a Specific Manner'
Chicago's Black Community Livid: 'We've Been Trained to Vote in a Specific Manner' | Independent Journal Review

That was interesting. The last speaker was the best. He wasn't running for office, just making an observation. "The president sent us his man. And you don't like him. You want him out of office. But you keep voting him back in. How dumb can you be?!"

Now he needs to run for office.

That's pretty much true with all blacks in this country. They've been "trained" to vote for Democrats (who screw them every time without remorse). How dumb can they be?

Pavlov.

I don't know what's worse. Negroes being pissed off that Farrakhan is getting farm aid or white mother fuckers not caring that Farrakhan is getting farm aid.

This world is upside down.

That was interesting. The last speaker was the best. He wasn't running for office, just making an observation. "The president sent us his man. And you don't like him. You want him out of office. But you keep voting him back in. How dumb can you be?!"

Now he needs to run for office.

Worst are black pastors who pretend they are spreading the word of the Lord when all they are are democrat dupes.

I think its time we called them out.

I want one black pastor to tell me how you can vote for a democrat who has no problem with snipping heads off of a baby.

I want one black pastor or priest in Chicago to tell me how you voted for and loved this man who had not a problem with leaving a baby to die after a botched abortion.

I want some answers. I'm sick of your crap

Damn its Christmas eve, can't you all lay off the hatred a bit and besides Democrats do the world a favor when they kill there own in the womb with abortion.

Damn its Christmas eve, can't you all lay off the hatred a bit and besides Democrats do the world a favor when they kill there own in the womb with abortion.
I'm not so sure about that. Kids usually take the opposite path of their parents.

A Chicago community meeting hosted by Al Sharpton erupted into a revolt against the city’s corrupt “Chicago Machine” leadership, with activists within the black community encouraging citizens to “blame the right people, not just white people,” and to follow the Tea Party’s example of town hall-style meetings.

Chicago's Black Community Livid: 'We've Been Trained to Vote in a Specific Manner' | Independent Journal Review

I certainly agree with their conclusions, but hey, Sharpton? He's one of the race war lords whose been "training" his flock since this whole Great Society got started. We've only had three decent presidents since 1900 with ability, integrity and leadership: Coolidge, Truman and Reagan. That's a terrible track record. We need qualified voters, i.e. voters with the same qualifications we need from our elected leaders--not just every bum wanting to vote funds to himself or his district.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure about that. Kids usually take the opposite path of their parents.

Well since everyone is already being nasty on this thread..
Most blacks always vote Democrat no matter how bad they get screwed over by the Democrats, so I don't see much black sheep from there kids.

I seriously doubt that most people actually vote for their own interests:

Are blacks really all on board with gay marriage? Do they all want to be forced to buy healthcare? Do blacks have a natural desire to fight global warming?

Me thinks that people are trained from a very young age to care very deeply about what the pundits whisper in their ears.

Another lovely thread. So many, these days. So much rage, ugliness, judging, bigotry, prejudice.

Just swell.

Yeah, I'm pretty angry about this topic.

American blacks have been victimized twice - First it was the horrors of slavery; then it was the race pimps conditioning them (I'm not fond of the term "trained" here) to believe from fucking BIRTH that there was no hope for them and that they needed someone else to make life "fair" for them. What a terrible fucking thing to do to a kid. And now it's gone on for fucking generations.

American blacks did nothing to deserve this, they deserve far better, and it's nice to see some pushback here.

I seriously doubt that most people actually vote for their own interests:

Are blacks really all on board with gay marriage? Do they all want to be forced to buy healthcare? Do blacks have a natural desire to fight global warming?

Me thinks that people are trained from a very young age to care very deeply about what the pundits whisper in their ears.

Lol great post

Forum List

Back