Why electric cars will take over sooner than you think

I've already made six figures in my lithium stock buys, and the best is yet to come. All you skeptics of the coming EV revolution are also people who doubt the existence of climate change. They also think the earth is flat. They'll die off, like the dinosaur, and progress, and change, will continue ever more.

They've already been left behind by the technological revolution and cannot handle another one.
W. Bush set the Hydrogen powered car into motion. But the Progs stopped it at that time.

Bullshit, Bush and his cronies were all oilmen, they didn't give two fucks about getting off of fossil fuels.

Dirty lithium mining will save the Earth from those evil carbons...
View attachment 496146
View attachment 496147View attachment 496148
There is nothing green about EV's.

These uneducated Environmental Wackos are absolutely convinced that EVs will somehow save the planet and they don't want to hear the truth.

Hell, these dumbasses don't even know that batteries only store electricity generated elsewhere. The dumb bastards think the batteries generate their own "green" energy or something.
they still can't prove CO2. Can't, can't can't. They also seem naive to the knowledge that we need CO2 to exist!!!! It's a concept of magic they prefer. Hypnotized mther fkers.

You could be right, but I doubt it will be that long. There are millions of gas and diesel vehicles on the roads, and all manufacturers aren't converting to electric. The transition will take several years, but I doubt it will be 50.

I don't have a problem with people buying what they want and the market can provide.

I do have a problem with people who want to restrict freedoms ...
Write laws that favor one industry over another, and subsidize the exclusion of alternatives already available.

I've already made six figures in my lithium stock buys, and the best is yet to come. All you skeptics of the coming EV revolution are also people who doubt the existence of climate change. They also think the earth is flat. They'll die off, like the dinosaur, and progress, and change, will continue ever more.

They've already been left behind by the technological revolution and cannot handle another one.
So what you're saying is that you don't really give a damn about the environment but that you're simply profiting off the rape of the planet. Typical liberal.

View attachment 496146

Mining the rare earth minerals for these electric cars is exponentially more lethal than drilling hydrocarbons. You're right. There is nothing green about electric cars.

bad bad news for all authoritarian gas-stations like KSA, Muscovy, Venezuela , what will happened to them once oil (so no crazy jets full of cash landing on the roof of the Putin´s dacha) becomes what is coal today ?

"
We are in the middle of the biggest revolution in motoring since Henry Ford's first production line started turning back in 1913.
And it is likely to happen much more quickly than you imagine.
Many industry observers believe we have already passed the tipping point where sales of electric vehicles (EVs) will very rapidly overwhelm petrol and diesel cars....
_118691645_evs_sales-nc.png

Jaguar plans to sell only electric cars from 2025, Volvo from 2030 and last week the British sportscar company Lotus said it would follow suit, selling only electric models from 2028.
OnPEfRdT47FRKZho_MEvle7JoX-EmZaXKqGpWZUCuLlbSuezlKTAW64A-y4Bcvf1od_BTtsnm0R2UhEimnyjize9wgaeI82yauOAx8wFABkv4N3PoTEbEpl13Q

General Motors says it will make only electric vehicles by 2035, Ford says all vehicles sold in Europe will be electric by 2030 and VW says 70% of its sales will be electric by 2030."

Yep, when you only get 250 miles on a good day from an electric fill up, that took 1 hour, sure, the electric car is the way to go. But if you have to go from Florida to Arizona, and it takes you 10 fill ups and it is cold outside and the days are short, you have to fill up a few more times and longer because battteries dont do well in cold weather. And all those coal fired power plants need to be churning out the CO2 for the demand of all that electricity during that time because what happened in Texas can happen any where else.
All those huge auto companies seem to disagree with you. I'm sure your research and development evaluations are much superior to theirs. As soon as they hear you don't think it is a good idea, and see your research, there is no doubt they will change their minds.
Bulldog is a great cheerleader for electric cars with his teat hanging out

But cheerleaders do not play the game on the field

Thanks to the man-made global warming doomsday hoax the left has politicized and distorted an issue that should have been a rational decision by the free market

Hey, Hey are you ready? (double clap)
Are you ready? (double clap)
To play (clap)
Say go team (clap)
Go team (clap)
Electric cars (mascot) all the way!

View attachment 496146

It's just as easy to say that the shit is so toxic it is illegal to mine in the United States.

You don't even have to add the fact that the Chinese are buying the mines all over the world, building deep water ports ...
And actually published their intent to own the market at the cost of the Americans, in their One Belt and One Road and 2050 Plans.

But ... They are teaching Critical Race Theory to our kids, not American success or the writing on the wall.
See ya ... At least I don't have to worry about leaving anything to my kids.
It is okay if they are dead set on screwing their kids over and sticking them with the bill.

That truck won't be good for anything but as a daily driver.

I use a truck for work and hauling and that 200 mile range quickly becomes less than 100 miles when the truck is loaded and hauling a trailer

He said up to 300 miles loaded full and 460 something empty. That's pretty impressive on a battery. My concern would be the life of the battery being shortened after many heavy loads just like all my work equipment that runs on batteries

Are you too cowardly to address the environmental damage cause by rare earth mineral mining? I notice all those promoting electric cars seems to be glossing over the process in their haste to pretend to be responsible stewards of the environment.

The biggest jump is China so it is unsustainable.
Fuel cell cars may take over.

bad bad news for all authoritarian gas-stations like KSA, Muscovy, Venezuela , what will happened to them once oil (so no crazy jets full of cash landing on the roof of the Putin´s dacha) becomes what is coal today ?

"
We are in the middle of the biggest revolution in motoring since Henry Ford's first production line started turning back in 1913.
Many industry observers believe we have already passed the tipping point where sales of electric vehicles (EVs) will very rapidly overwhelm petrol and diesel cars....

Jaguar plans to sell only electric cars from 2025, Volvo from 2030 and last week the British sportscar company Lotus said it would follow suit, selling only electric models from 2028.
OnPEfRdT47FRKZho_MEvle7JoX-EmZaXKqGpWZUCuLlbSuezlKTAW64A-y4Bcvf1od_BTtsnm0R2UhEimnyjize9wgaeI82yauOAx8wFABkv4N3PoTEbEpl13Q

General Motors says it will make only electric vehicles by 2035, Ford says all vehicles sold in Europe will be electric by 2030 and VW says 70% of its sales will be electric by 2030."

Coal and petroleum are not going away. In fact, they will be in high demand as the demand for electricity sharply ramps up with EV's. That electricity has to come from somewhere after all, and renewables can't pick up the load yet.

Bullshit, Bush and his cronies were all oilmen, they didn't give two fucks about getting off of fossil fuels.
I’m not an oilman and I agree with Bush

Which is that there is no pressing need for EVs and thus no excuse for government intervention

We have an administration that acts like a Banana Republic regime putting political dissidents in jail but goggle eyed Global Warmers worry about "authoritarian gas stations". "Mommy the sky is falling!"

why are you?
As a progressive, I believe in improvement.

Do you understand that concept?
improvement of what? Can you stop and refuel on a 1000 mile trip with an electric car?

Do you reach your destination any quicker?

Last edited:

"

Yep, when you only get 250 miles on a good day from an electric fill up, that took 1 hour, sure, the electric car is the way to go. But if you have to go from Florida to Arizona, and it takes you 10 fill ups and it is cold outside and the days are short, you have to fill up a few more times and longer because battteries dont do well in cold weather. And all those coal fired power plants need to be churning out the CO2 for the demand of all that electricity during that time because what happened in Texas can happen any where else.

Battery Technology: A New Era Emerging | Energy Industry ...

https://energyindustryreview.com › Analysis

31 Mar 2021 — The inception of the idea about a battery charged-electric vehicle is indeed ... compact, light and far more efficient nickel/metal (NiMH) accumulators. ... A brave new world is upon us, with many pioneers leading the way of developments. ... Northvolt is developing a blueprint for next-generation Lithium-ion ...
Electric vehicles are not light. The batteries weigh about 1000 lbs.

Forum List

Back