Why electric cars will take over sooner than you think

Who's "We" and where's your link? Also I need a link to my burning furniture to stay warm. I really don't think you have a fucking clue what the hell your talking about.

Dipshit, Texans were burning their furniture to stay warm, so you get no link. We are all the authors in badger’s head that have had an influence, which includes stupid authors.

This was probably said by a guy with a horse and cart around the turn of last century...

Battery Technology is going to have some major advances in the next 10 years... People will see that you can buy your car and change your batteries in the future... Probably just rent batteries and return to company for refurished ones...

Electric is also cheap to run a car... Interesting times ahead...
Renting of the batteres will make less sense the more battery vending stations come into use. If the Pimps are stressing manufacturing differences of batteries, that means they know that battery standardization can make huge strides toward the vending idea. Like dems, they want their prisoners to be dependent, dumbed down, and less apt to think outside the box.

Great idea, but there are no EVs with exchangeable battery modules so far.
When I suggested it, they said they are too heavy, model specific, and to easily damaged to be acceptable as a core exchange.
Remember that batteries are connected by more than the 2 wires.
They have sensors, liquid cooling, etc.
You suggested it when and to whom? They? Core exchange damage. Care to expound? Your sensor sugar-plum image can mutate beyond your wildest cowpoke dreams. We don’t see any of these parameters insurmountable, if it’s ok to use that term around the more libidinal type cowboys.

I agree that standardization makes sense, but they deliberately resist it.
They want to differentiate instead.
Which means the Chinese are also aware of this resistance and they are also aware of the changing aspects of battery design, which will be default impact lithium recycling. These communists already have the prisoners indebted to them for a major portion of consumer goods. One should therefore not give the lithium back to the Chinese communists that they have already purchased.

By all means must these deliberate resistance pimps be boycotted. They (are [italics]) the disease.

We will be addressing the temperature problem this winter in Wisconsin.

13 Feb 2021 Maximizing Lithium
’....Avoid driving in extremely hot or cold temperatures....some cars say to minimize ‘fast charging.’

What a Neolithic approach. Both of these caveats are creations of the Resistance Pimps. They have built a Masonic template and are commanding you to genuflect and comply with it. In real Wisconsin, our battery-heating system will be recharged with solar panels and completely insulated from ambient temperatures. Battery vending stations of the future will have removed the risks of fire and fast charging problems. Duh

You suggested it when and to whom? They? Core exchange damage. Care to expound? Your sensor sugar-plum image can mutate beyond your wildest cowpoke dreams. We don’t see any of these parameters insurmountable, if it’s ok to use that term around the more libidinal type cowboys.

I go to a lot of trade shows, including the ones that showcased the EVs, and suggesting modular battery packs for rapid exchange instead of slow recharge was the first thing I suggested.
It is what I wanted, in order to make EVs more appealing to me, since I would not like waiting for recharge.
And they all said it was never going to happen, (modular batteries).
That is because if people do not own the batteries, they are going to abuse them, by over discharging them, charging them too rapidly, letting the temperature vary, etc., so then the batteries would very quickly go bad.
And then the recharge station that thought it was going to make $10 profit on a recharge, instead takes a $9,990 loss on a battery they will have to replace.

And by the way, they also explained that battery exchange takes about 5 hours, as they are integrated in a cooling system, either water, oil, or air.

Nikola electric-truck prototypes were powered by hidden wall sockets, towed into position and rolled down hills, prosecutors say​

FINANCIAL CRIME

The founder of the much-hyped electric truck manufacturer Nikola Corp. has been charged with lying to investors about the supposed technological breakthroughs the company had achieved in order to drive up its stock price, federal prosecutors announced Thursday.

Forum List

Back