Why don’t you wear a mask?

It's nuts not to use whatever kind of protection available to keep ourselves and others safe.
No one is stopping you from wearing a mask or hiding under your bed until a vaccine may or may not exist. Perceptive people know this mass fear-mongering campaign is just the left's latest attempt to derail Trump's reelection.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Unless an actual cure is developed, wearing a ask will not save any lives. All it does is delay the eventual spread of the virus throughout the entire population.
Cure? The common cold, a virus has been around for thousands of years yet theres no cure. Same shit goes for the flu. The jews have come closest with chicken soup yet they dont claim curative properties.
There will be no cure forthcoming simply because our medical industry is just as clueless about viral infections as they always have been. It runs its course and then we move along as we always have.
The promise of a cure is just smoke being blown up everyone's ass and it's no more effective.

Why the fuck are severely ill people out in public in the first place, with or without a mask? And for several hours?

Stupid motherfuckers!
The last forum I was posting at had an uber-lib staff member that knowingly flew cross country when he had symptoms and was subsequently diagnosed with COVID19. His excuse? I needed to get home. Liberals are the biggest double-standard hypocrites on the planet.

MASKS are mostly used to filter DUST and BACTERIA, NOT VIRUSES, because dust and bacteria is much LARGER than a virus.

Do you know why they call the exalted N-95 mask an N-95%? Because it will filter 95% of known BACTERIA, but NOT A VIRUS, not to mention the 15% it LEAKS around your face.

You people with your MASK bull shit are absolutely being BRAIN WASHED. You are IGNORANT BEYOND WORDS. Those home made cloth masks are doing NOTHING... NOTHING... you hear me... NOOOOTHING in the way of protecting you against COVID 19, A VIRUS. It will come RIGHT OUT of someone's mouth that's wearing one, and right INTO YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH WHILE YOU'RE WEARING ONE. How STUPID can you be? Have you NOT SEEN THE PAGES UPON PAGES OF PROOF POSTED HERE, OVER AND OVER?

Good God people... FUCK your masks. Stick them where the sun don't.

But if you REALLY, REALLY REALLY, want to wear a MASK THAT WORKS, THIS is what you need, PERIOD...

Image-processed-by-Code-Carvings-Piczard-FREE-Community-Edition-on-2016-02-15-21-10-17-Z.jpg
It's not what you don't know...it's what you know that ain't so.

I thought this at first as well...but it turns out the virus never travels alone. It travels as part of a droplet that is about 1 micron in size.

So lots of masks can block the virus.

Sorry, but I just responded in kind to your post directed at me.
Which could be discerned as trolling, or is that gas-lighting?
I'm going to make an easy observation and say you've never been accused of being the sharpest knife in the drawer. Get back to me when you can coherently follow a conversation.

"Some people are born not to question or think for themselves."""

One more time, you refuse to address my questions posited to you in post #88.
Here's your chance to show off your critical thinking skills.
OH, you don't HAVE any.
You just troll.

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.
Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926
The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

You may resume making firebombs
Why the fuck are severely ill people out in public in the first place, with or without a mask? And for several hours?

Stupid motherfuckers!
Dumb bastards have to eat and live like the rest of us! Kill them all!

OH, you don't HAVE any.
You just troll.
Nice projection, kid.

It's nuts not to use whatever kind of protection available to keep ourselves and others safe.
No one is stopping you from wearing a mask or hiding under your bed until a vaccine may or may not exist. Perceptive people know this mass fear-mongering campaign is just the left's latest attempt to derail Trump's reelection.

Good grief.
So Fauci and Birx and Redfield and the CDC are part of a vast conspiracy to derail Trump's reelection?
And you fucking actually believe that?
You got one of those Qs stamped on your sweaty, sloping forehead?
LOL

I'll just leave this here.....

MASKS are mostly used to filter DUST and BACTERIA, NOT VIRUSES, because dust and bacteria is much LARGER than a virus.
Then why are THESE people wearing them???????

A). THEY ARE REQUIRED TO, ACE, else they lose their job (Insurance/legal liability).

B). They are working in a KNOWN HIGH RISK environment with actual people severely sick.

The really cool thing is if they contract Covid, then the hospital says they fucked up, must have done something wrong, and doesn't pay them for sick time off, and if a new hire, they get fired for missing work.

OH, you don't HAVE any.
You just troll.
Nice projection, kid.

So your refusal to answer these questions means you DID NOT question Trump on any of these factual events.
Got it.
You're the projectionist, Sparky.

Do you know why they call the exalted N-95 mask an N-95%? Because it will filter 95% of known BACTERIA, but NOT A VIRUS, not to mention the 15% it LEAKS around your face.

You people with your MASK bull shit are absolutely being BRAIN WASHED. You are IGNORANT BEYOND WORDS. Those home made cloth masks are doing NOTHING... NOTHING... you hear me... NOOOOTHING in the way of protecting you against COVID 19, A VIRUS. It will come RIGHT OUT of someone's mouth that's wearing one, and right INTO YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH WHILE YOU'RE WEARING ONE. How STUPID can you be? Have you NOT SEEN THE PAGES UPON PAGES OF PROOF POSTED HERE, OVER AND OVER?

But if you REALLY, REALLY REALLY, want to wear a MASK THAT WORKS, THIS is what you need, PERIOD...

Image-processed-by-Code-Carvings-Piczard-FREE-Community-Edition-on-2016-02-15-21-10-17-Z.jpg

I thought this at first as well...but it turns out the virus never travels alone. It travels as part of a droplet that is about 1 micron in size.

Prove it... let's have a link that shows scientific proof that the virus HAS to be on a spittle droplet of 1 micron or larger to travel through the air...

I'll wait...

The covid virus particle can and does, very easily, float on it's own. It needs no host to float, as anything that small does float.

A). THEY ARE REQUIRED TO, ACE, else they lose their job (Insurance/legal liability).

B). They are working in a KNOWN HIGH RISK environment with actual people severely sick.

The really cool thing is if they contract Covid, then the hospital says they fucked up, must have done something wrong, and doesn't pay them for sick time off, and if a new hire, they get fired for missing work.

"They are working in a KNOWN HIGH RISK environment with actual people severely sick."

In the last 130 days we have sprouted 3 million KNOWN, VERIFIED cases spread out over every state of the country, which, according to Dr. Fauci, is actually a fraction of the real number of cases.
55K new cases yesterday, 31K today.
Lots of people are asymptomatic, many just tough it out and don't go to the doctor.
So we're walking around in a HIGH RISK environment if you live anywhere except Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, et al.

How often do you question Trump?
I don't have access to ask him quesions.
Did you question him when he inquired about injecting disinfectant directly into the body to kill the virus?
You lack the intellectual nuance to understand what he was saying there.
Did you question Trump when the Hollywood Access tape was released?
Not at all. I know he was speaking the truth from personal experience.
Did you question Trump when he was sued for $35M for FRAUD via Trump University?
Nope. We live in litigious times. Most successful people are sued sooner or later. If you were stupid enough to join "Trump University" your education was already lacking.
When New York State shut the Trump Foundation down for unethical fund raising?
Don't care. I'll take the booming pre-wuhan virus economy.
When he wouldn't release his taxes?
He's not required to and said he would when shrillary's 33,000 emails were released.

"They are working in a KNOWN HIGH RISK environment with actual people severely sick."

In the last 130 days we have sprouted 3 million KNOWN, VERIFIED cases spread out over every state of the country, which, according to Dr. Fauci, is actually a fraction of the real number of cases.
Lots of people are asymptomatic, many just tough it out and don't go to the doctor.
So we're walking around in a HIGH RISK environment if you live anywhere except Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, et al.
If you're so freakin' SKEEEERD, then WEAR A FUCKING MASK and quit yur CRYING, for Christ sake.

If masks WORK, then why in the flyin' FUCK are you worried about someone else not wearing one if YOU have one on? Huh? Why?

Last edited:

Prove it... let's have a link that shows scientific proof that the virus HAS to be on a spittle droplet of 1 micron or larger to travel through the air...

I'll wait...

The covid virus particle can and does, very easily, float on it's own. It needs no host to float, as anything that small does float.
You are wrong.

If you're so freakin' SKEEEERD, then WEAR A FUCKING MASK and quit yur CRYING, for Christ sake.

If masks WORK, then why in the flyin' FUCK are you worried about anyone if YOU have one on? Huh? Why?
Because masks don't do much to protect one for assholes like you who don't wear them and who happen to be sick. They do protect assholes like you from illness from people civil enough to wear them to protect others.

Good grief.
So Fauci and Birx and Redfield and the CDC are part of a vast conspiracy to derail Trump's reelection?
And you fucking actually believe that?
You got one of those Qs stamped on your sweaty, sloping forehead?
LOL

I'll just leave this here.....
Such a triggered child you are. The so-called "experts" have flip-flopped over this virus so many times that they aren't credible. You should try thinking for yourself for a change, it will set you free.

I'll wait...

You are wrong.

You're the one that made the initial claim the virus needs to be on spit to travel through the air.

Now prove it.

I'll wait...

You are wrong.

You're the one that made the initial claim the virus needs to be on spit to travel through the air.

Now prove it.
I gave you the link...but if you just want the relevant excerpt, here it is....

"Virus particles don’t exist alone

The COVID-19 particle is indeed around 0.1 microns in size, but it is always bonded to something larger.

“There is never a naked virus floating in the air or released by people,” said Linsey Marr, a professor of civil and environmental engineering at Virginia Tech who specializes in airborne transmission of viruses."

Anything else?

If you don't believe that, it's now up to you to prove that it is false.

I'm willing to listen.

Forum List

Back