Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

There has been for decades. The earth can't sustain our population naturally. We must add chemicals to some areas and destroy others.

Sure it can. The Earth's carrying capacity is around 20 billion people with no major technology.

Sure it can. The Earth's carrying capacity is around 20 billion people with no major technology.
Have you factored in wars, social upheavals, droughts, famines, and natural disasters?

We're using major technology in order to survive now; AI, robotics, computers, machinery, chemical fertilizers, hybrid plants, mechanical irrigation, pesticides, etc. Nothing 'natural' here.

Last edited:
We need to starve billions now, so we don't starve billions later?

Like someone else said, you first.
Millions are going starve now despite our best efforts.

I don't think adding 13 billion more people is a very good idea.

Last edited:
Have you factored in wars, social upheavals, droughts, famines, and natural disasters?

We're using major technology in order to survive now.
When the global population was less than 1/10th what it is now we still had wars, social upheavals, droughts, famines, and natural disasters.

When the global population was less than 1/10th what it is now we still had wars, social upheavals, droughts, famines, and natural disasters.
And it led to poverty, disease, and starvation. The potential for this is 10x greater now.

Millions are going starve now despite our best efforts.

I don't think adding 13 billion more people is a very good idea.

I'm sure everyone will give your thought the respect it deserves.

Forum List

Back