Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

There appears to be a lot of conflicting information on red meat consumption.
View attachment 766286
KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • Studies have been linking red meat consumption to health problems like heart disease, stroke, and cancer for years, but these invariably suffer from methodological limitations.
  • In an unprecedented effort, health scientists at the University of Washington scrutinized decades of research on red meat consumption and its links to various health outcomes, introducing a new way to assess health risks in the process.
  • They only found weak evidence that unprocessed red meat consumption is linked to colorectal cancer, breast cancer, type 2 diabetes, and ischemic heart disease, and no link at all between eating red meat and stroke.
Red meat is not a health risk. New study slams years of shoddy research

Don't be gullible. Whenever a new "study" comes out that supposedly contradicts decades of solid studies, it is almost always industry-funded. That's the game they play. And now that more people have caught on to it, they're getting better at hiding that it's industry-funded.

And of course since people love to hear what their itching ears want to hear, they fall for it. :rolleyes: That's precisely why horrible diets like "Keto" are so popular. Because people LOVE to hear that all the foods they want to eat (like bacon, cheese, butter etc) are suddenly "good for you." :laugh2:

You're literally eating the corpse of an abused, tortured, terrified animal. You're eating death. And you may not believe this now, but in 10 or 20 years from now when you have a heart attack or colon cancer, you will. :dunno:

On the contrary, you obviously haven't thought it through. By even asking the question "Who created the wolf? Is God's creation cruel to other creatures God created?" it appears that you don't even realize that the way the world is now is NOT the way it was in the very beginning. This is a fallen world.

In the Garden of Eden, before sin came into the world, there was no flesh-eating, or bloodthirsty predators, or killing or anything like that. It was paradise, it was GOD's ideal, which was peace and harmony among all creation.

Even the animals did not eat eachother in the beginning, read Genesis 1:30! So you are either unaware of what the bible says... or SO guided by your belly and desire for flesh that you choose to ignore what the bible clearly says about God's ideal, which we can see in the beginning, and in the future restored world.

Speaking of wolves... this passage below is God's perfect will. You can choose to either honor it or go against it. For now anyway.... because according to the bible, this IS the future:

The wolf will live with the lamb,
and the leopard will lie down with the goat.​
The calf, the young lion, and the fatling will be together,​
and a child will lead them.​
The cow and the bear will graze,​
their young ones will lie down together,​
and the lion will eat straw like the ox.
An infant will play beside the cobra’s pit,​
and a toddler will put his hand into a snake’s den.​
None will harm or destroy another
on My entire holy mountain,​
for the land will be as full​
of the knowledge of the Lord​
as the sea is filled with water.​

Isaiah 11:6-9​
I understand the Bible. I understand we live on a fallen planet. However, you're confused. Tell me when we were transported to the future restored world. Go ahead.

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
Not a scientific study mind you, but down to the last meat eater v. Vegan I know, meat eaters are far more healthy.

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?

Have eaten meat my entire life. Lots and lots of meat. Never spent any time in a hospital. Have never even met a single years health insurance deductible.

Go figure.

Don't be gullible. Whenever a new "study" comes out that supposedly contradicts decades of solid studies, it is almost always industry-funded. That's the game they play. And now that more people have caught on to it, they're getting better at hiding that it's industry-funded.

And of course since people love to hear what their itching ears want to hear, they fall for it. :rolleyes: That's precisely why horrible diets like "Keto" are so popular. Because people LOVE to hear that all the foods they want to eat (like bacon, cheese, butter etc) are suddenly "good for you." :laugh2:

You're literally eating the corpse of an abused, tortured, terrified animal. You're eating death. And you may not believe this now, but in 10 or 20 years from now when you have a heart attack or colon cancer, you will. :dunno:
If we went back to eating predominantly meat, we might not be a nation full of fat fuckers.

Lol
1679236077410.png

If we went back to eating predominantly meat, we might not be a nation full of fat fuckers.

Wrong

If we ate real food not processed shit we'd be lean and mean

Meat today is nothing lie the meat people ate even 50 years ago as it is overly fatted and full of al kinds of shit no one should be eating.

In fact our livestock used for food are basically unhealthy animals

You said they’re violent.

This makes my mouth water. Ribeyes for dinner today! Yippee!

No I didn't I said I know vegans that can kick your ass.

IOW they could whoop you at any number of physical activities including fighting

No I didn't I said I know vegans that can kick your ass.

IOW they could whoop you at any number of physical activities including fighting
Not to worry. Vegans are weak fuckers. They couldn’t hurt a fly.

Tri-tip! Yeah baby!

Wrong

If we ate real food not processed shit we'd be lean and mean

Meat today is nothing lie the meat people ate even 50 years ago as it is overly fatted and full of al kinds of shit no one should be eating.

In fact our livestock used for food are basically unhealthy animals

Your post just made me hungry. Juicy fatty steaks for dinner!

Forum List

Back