Why does Hillary seem so dull

Why does Hillary seem so dull

Two reasons:

1.) As another poster has pointed out, she has to keep her real emotions in check, since in reality she's a strident, narcissistic nag who has huge contempt for anyone who disagrees with her. She must conceal the truth and pretend to be someone she isn't, to avoid being rejected by the voters.

2.) She has too much in her past that she doesn't dare bring out and discuss. When you have so many forbidden subjects, it's hard to sound interesting with what little is left. Everything from getting kicked off the Watergate investigations committee in 1973 for unethical conduct, to her Bimbo Eruptions task force in 1992, to the Hillarycare debacle in 1993 that got Democrats kicked out of office wholesale and turned the entire Congress over to Republican control for the first time in generations, to the Rose Law Firm papers that mysteriously reappeared on her bedroom dresser after the investigators gave up looking for them, to her producing hundreds of thousands of dollars from a single $1,000 investment in dubious stocks sponsored by certain FOB's (Friends of Bill), to the unexplained shooting death of family lawyer and personal friend Vince Foster, to the attacks and destruction of White House Travel Office employee Billy Dale prior to her mving some personal friends into the job, to her brazen announcement of being a "co-President" while she was only an unelected, unemployed First Lady, to her stripping of security from the diplomatic compound in Benghazi despite increasing attacks there by terrorists month after month, resulting in the deaths of three American soldiers and a U.S. Ambassador followed by her haughty denials that there was anything amiss... just to name a few.

If you go by what she says today, the woman has practically no past at all - she merely appeared on the Dias on Inauguration Day in 1993, fully formed, and spent the next eight years baking cookies. And the worst thing she ever did, was to use the wrong kind of device for sending emails. And the media toe that line as obediently as they ever have.

Hillary does not dare tell the truth about what happened in the majority of her tenure in various public positions. And the media know better than to broach those subjects. Concealment, diversion, and disingenuousness are vital to her political survival.

With so many subjects she won't talk about, it's hard for her to sound interesting with what little is left.

You may be aware that Rush H. Limbaugh strongly encouraged his listeners and readers in 2008 to cross over and vote in the Democrat primaries when they could, IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT HRC WAS THE NOMINEE.

It didn't work, obviously, but his thinking is pretty widespread. When the public gets the full dose of Hillary - in a general election campaign if that's where it happens - it will be collectively nauseated.

Republicans are vociferously against here in forums like this not because we "fear" her but because her candidacy is so offensive, in and of itself. She is a candidate with a long, highly-visible track record of accomplishing absolutely nothing in every role she has ever had. Even BARRY can point to a nice speech he made in 2004; Hillary can't even cite a good talk on her resume.

It is offensive to me as an American that she can even be considered a serious Presidential candidate.

The identity politics of the DNC are in full bloom for everyone to see. Democrats want a Woman to be POTUS. Any woman! Bruce (Brianna?) Jenner can run if he gets his cock cut off and his shiny new vagina installed soon enough. But the Democrat candidate must be a woman!! Why? because "It's Time". Therefore ANY woman will do....

Bottom line- Hillary is a boring, horrid candidate with a shit-load of bad baggage. If she didn't possess a vagina she'd be an afterthought.

Much like yourself.
But Zander isn't the love of the left to be the next democratic presidential candidate.

And the fact that you say "much like yourself" implies that you agree with Zander.

So do I.

I do not agree with Zander (which places me firmly with 98% of people who have a functioning brain).

I could agree with him but I don't have the habit of being wrong, a habit both of you share.

As for Hillary and the Dems wish to nominate a woman, I cannot blame them. Look at Obama's margins with women in the swing states:

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

From a political perspective, it would be silly to not try to capitalize on the Dems popularity with female voters and the GOP's antagonistic view toward women.

Hillary should do better than Obama with women. Keep in mind the above map was from 2012, when the "fever" of Obama and Bush fatigue had largely worn off as well. Also keep in mind that in two of the key battle ground states (Ohio and Florida) Hillary actually beat Obama in those contests in 2008. But thanks to you guys who cannot go 5 seconds without calling a woman in the public eye a name, any Democrat should be able to win in 2016 as long as they don't cough up the football with gaffes and bad debate performances.

If you guy nominate Walker, the election is pretty much over before it begins since he's not going to win any of the rust belt states that are pro-union. He may have a chance in Florida but that is where a lot of union pensioners live so it's likely a push. Jeb makes it a referendum on who was better, Clinton or W; no contest...Clinton wins easily. The rest of the field (with the exception of a few and Christie) are cooks who have no chance with the party's sane branch. And Christie is one interview away at alienating any independent.

Exciting enough?:

You may be aware that Rush H. Limbaugh strongly encouraged his listeners and readers in 2008 to cross over and vote in the Democrat primaries when they could, IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT HRC WAS THE NOMINEE.

It didn't work, obviously, but his thinking is pretty widespread. When the public gets the full dose of Hillary - in a general election campaign if that's where it happens - it will be collectively nauseated.

Republicans are vociferously against here in forums like this not because we "fear" her but because her candidacy is so offensive, in and of itself. She is a candidate with a long, highly-visible track record of accomplishing absolutely nothing in every role she has ever had. Even BARRY can point to a nice speech he made in 2004; Hillary can't even cite a good talk on her resume.

It is offensive to me as an American that she can even be considered a serious Presidential candidate.

Gee, we'll have to live with your being offended.

Just out of curiosity....list some of the great accomplishments from the known GOP contenders...would you...please?

Surely, Marco Rubio must make you nauseated...he's accomplished nothing.
Remember those accomplishments of Jeb Bush as governor of Florida? Me neither.
Rand Paul? Who?
Scott Walker seems to have some accomplishments as long as you count stripping worker's abilities to unionize as an accomplishment.
Chris Christie....now there is an accomplished politician!!!!

The identity politics of the DNC are in full bloom for everyone to see. Democrats want a Woman to be POTUS. Any woman! Bruce (Brianna?) Jenner can run if he gets his cock cut off and his shiny new vagina installed soon enough. But the Democrat candidate must be a woman!! Why? because "It's Time". Therefore ANY woman will do....

Bottom line- Hillary is a boring, horrid candidate with a shit-load of bad baggage. If she didn't possess a vagina she'd be an afterthought.

Much like yourself.
But Zander isn't the love of the left to be the next democratic presidential candidate.

And the fact that you say "much like yourself" implies that you agree with Zander.

So do I.

I do not agree with Zander (which places me firmly with 98% of people who have a functioning brain).

I could agree with him but I don't have the habit of being wrong, a habit both of you share.

As for Hillary and the Dems wish to nominate a woman, I cannot blame them. Look at Obama's margins with women in the swing states:

From a political perspective, it would be silly to not try to capitalize on the Dems popularity with female voters and the GOP's antagonistic view toward women.

Hillary should do better than Obama with women. Keep in mind the above map was from 2012, when the "fever" of Obama and Bush fatigue had largely worn off as well. Also keep in mind that in two of the key battle ground states (Ohio and Florida) Hillary actually beat Obama in those contests in 2008. But thanks to you guys who cannot go 5 seconds without calling a woman in the public eye a name, any Democrat should be able to win in 2016 as long as they don't cough up the football with gaffes and bad debate performances.

If you guy nominate Walker, the election is pretty much over before it begins since he's not going to win any of the rust belt states that are pro-union. He may have a chance in Florida but that is where a lot of union pensioners live so it's likely a push. Jeb makes it a referendum on who was better, Clinton or W; no contest...Clinton wins easily. The rest of the field (with the exception of a few and Christie) are cooks who have no chance with the party's sane branch. And Christie is one interview away at alienating any independent.

Exciting enough?:
In bold?

Gave me no reason to continue reading your post. I am sorry, but I don't pay attention to those that fall on spin...and that one quote is spin of the truth.

Cyas.

Gee, we'll have to live with your being offended.

Just out of curiosity....list some of the great accomplishments from the known GOP contenders...would you...please?

Surely, Marco Rubio must make you nauseated...he's accomplished nothing.
Remember those accomplishments of Jeb Bush as governor of Florida? Me neither.
Rand Paul? Who?
Scott Walker seems to have some accomplishments as long as you count stripping worker's abilities to unionize as an accomplishment.
Chris Christie....now there is an accomplished politician!!!!
And that is the problem for Republicans

No, question that Hillary is beatable.....but not by these guys

Because she is dull.

And the reason she is dull is because despite all we are told about her -- she lacks substance. So she has to keep her mouth shut. Think of it as a variation on the old Mark Twain adage -- better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt. George Will correctly once said the English language is not her friend. She is not long on ideas so she spouts platitudes.

Also Carly Fiorina is right on when she keeps challenging her sayin flying to a lof of countries is NOT an accomplishment. Hilary thinks it is.

Because she is dull.

And the reason she is dull is because despite all we are told about her -- she lacks substance. So she has to keep her mouth shut. Think of it as a variation on the old Mark Twain adage -- better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt. George Will correctly once said the English language is not her friend. She is not long on ideas so she spouts platitudes.

Also Carly Fiorina is right on when she keeps challenging her sayin flying to a lof of countries is NOT an accomplishment. Hilary thinks it is.

I agree that Hillary lacks charisma....but so do all the Republicans

But if you want to go down the path of experience and accomplishments, Hillary has more than all the Republican candidates combined

Much like yourself.

So do I.

Exciting enough?:
In bold?

Gave me no reason to continue reading your post. I am sorry, but I don't pay attention to those that fall on spin...and that one quote is spin of the truth.

Cyas.

These quotes are from today alone:

She really a screaming nag when the cameras are off. A mean narcissistic bitch that feels we owe her. She thinks she's better than all of us.
why is she boring? she is old, tired, angry, arrogant, and narcissistic.

That you refuse to comment says much more about you than you think. You realize the situation is dire for the GOP in 2016. You have no comeback, no "yeah but" response. It's simply you admitting to yourself, for perhaps the first time, Hillary is a formidable opponent regardless of the GOP commentary.

In some ways, you have to applaud mudwhistle and Redfish. At least they aren't worried about looking like the hateful shit-stains that they are. I would estimate that you feel likely the same way but don't want to be lumped into the same fecal stew that other GOPhers are already in.

It's probably time to break out the Sandra Fluke avatars again...they're good for getting all of that GOP hatefulness out in the open.

See ya at the polls.

Because she is dull.

But if you want to go down the path of experience and accomplishments, Hillary has more than all the Republican candidates combined

Except that she has accomplished nothing. Of course, we saw how little that mattered to the community organizer who knocked her off track the last time she tried.

Because she is dull.

Jumping ship with $42 million in a golden parachute is an accomplishment?

Because she is dull.

Fair enough -- but what are her ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Not the offices she held but accomplishments? Russian reset? Arab spring? There isn't much.

you might not what he did but there is a pretty good argument that Walker has done more in Wisconsin than Hilary has done. Certainly as much given the ferocity of the opposition he had to overcome/

And do you disagree with this statement that I read somewhere yesterday? If this woman was not Mrs. William J. Clinton there is no way anyone would be talking about her as a potential president.

Because she is dull.

Except that she has accomplished nothing. Of course, we saw how little that mattered to the community organizer who knocked her off track the last time she tried.

Okay...please point to the long lists of accomplishments her supposed opponents in the GOP Senate have accomplished.

Rubio....
Paul....
Cruz...

We'll wait.

Because she is dull.

No, but simultaneously complaining that she was broke is.

Because she is dull.

Okay...please point to the long lists of accomplishments her supposed opponents in the GOP Senate have accomplished.

Rubio....
Paul....
Cruz...

We'll wait.

Why? We're talking about her.

Because she is dull.

OK....lets go there

You ready to defend the experience and accomplishments of Republicans?

Because she is dull.

Fair enough -- but what are her ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Not the offices she held but accomplishments? Russian reset? Arab spring? There isn't much.

you might not what he did but there is a pretty good argument that Walker has done more in Wisconsin than Hilary has done. Certainly as much given the ferocity of the opposition he had to overcome/

And do you disagree with this statement that I read somewhere yesterday? If this woman was not Mrs. William J. Clinton there is no way anyone would be talking about her as a potential president.

Former Senator, former SOS....

Yeah, sounds like some impressive credentials to me.

Based on resume alone....what would you look for in Candidate X?

Because she is dull.

Rubio....
Paul....
Cruz...

We'll wait.

Why? We're talking about her.

I can see why you don't want to talk about the GOP...there is nothing to talk about there.

:rofl:

Because she is dull.

No, but simultaneously complaining that she was broke is.

Carly said she was broke? Do tell.

Forum List

Back