Hillary: I sent personal emails to my husband. Bill: I don't use email

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Hillary Clinton deepened the suspicions of her critics on Tuesday when she said that the private server she kept in her home to store her email "contains personal communications from my husband and me".

There is only one problem with that: just this week a spokesman for Bill Clinton said the former president does not use email at all.

"The former president, who does regularly use Twitter, has sent a grand total of two emails during his entire life, both as president," Matt McKenna, the spokesman,told the Wall Street Journal.

Hillary Clinton I sent personal emails to my husband. Bill I don t use email - Telegraph

hillary_clinton_1_3227417b.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

neil-patrick-harris-thumbs-up-gif.gif

Hillary Clinton deepened the suspicions of her critics on Tuesday when she said that the private server she kept in her home to store her email "contains personal communications from my husband and me".

There is only one problem with that: just this week a spokesman for Bill Clinton said the former president does not use email at all.

"The former president, who does regularly use Twitter, has sent a grand total of two emails during his entire life, both as president," Matt McKenna, the spokesman,told the Wall Street Journal.

Hillary Clinton I sent personal emails to my husband. Bill I don t use email - Telegraph

No suprise there, EVERYONE knows that the Clinton's are consumate LIARS, and more corrupt than Castro, Putin, and Eric Holder put together.

She cliams there was no classified material on her private server. How could she conduct business as SecState without sending emails??

She cliams there was no classified material on her private server. How could she conduct business as SecState without sending emails??

Yeah, she claims that, and yet will not hand them over. Of course the curious lack of email activity during those crucial months leading up and immediately after the Benghazi shit.

I still want to know what those SEALS were doing on the mission, when they shoved them into a Chinook helicopter shortly after SEAL VI killed bin laden.

Yeah, I still want to know about that. Some may think I went off topic. I haven't.

This, to sycophant democrats, represents total transparency and honesty.

8y9aus.jpg

I want you to listen to me. I did not have emails with that woman...Ms. Clinton...

When even Bill and Hillary aren't on the same page you know you've got problems.
They don't give a crap if they're on the same page or not. They view themselves as our rulers, better than all Americans put together, and not accountable to any of us.

No suprise there, EVERYONE knows that the Clinton's are consumate LIARS, and more corrupt than Castro, Putin, and Eric Holder put together.
Speaking of Putin. Did you know that he is in the top ten richest billionaires on the planet?

The Clintons are corrupt, but yeah, to call them more corrupt than Putin is to be totally ignorant.

The Clintons are corrupt, but yeah, to call them more corrupt than Putin is to be totally ignorant.
Well you are right the Clintons are responible for only one murder, no where near Putins league. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Well you are right the Clintons are responible for only one murder, now here near Putins league. :badgrin:
There is evidence Putin was involved in the murder of an entire apartment complex. Russia's version of 9/11 that catapulted Putin to power and was used as an excuse to attack Chechnya.

He also acquired his billions through extortion as a government official.

The Clintons are as pure as the driven snow next to Putin.

Well you are right the Clintons are responible for only one murder, now here near Putins league. :badgrin:
There is evidence Putin was involved in the murder of an entire apartment complex. Russia's version of 9/11 that catapulted Putin to power and was used as an excuse to attack Chechnya.

He also acquired his billions through extortion as a government official.

The Clintons are as pure as the driven snow next to Putin.

Nah, they're cut from the same cloth....

When even Bill and Hillary aren't on the same page you know you've got problems.

Not to the sycophants. To them it's just another excuse to exercise their neck muscles by snapping their heads around to look away.

Forum List

Back