Why does Hillary seem so dull

hillary seems so boring compared to Obama. The auto correct doesn't even capitalize her name but it does for Obama.
She's trying to keep here true emotions in check. She really a screaming nag when the cameras are off. A mean narcissistic bitch that feels we owe her. She thinks she's better than all of us.

I wonder why these Democrat candidates are all like this. Al Gore was the same way. Obama is like this. Angry elitists with an over-inflated ego.

She's trying to keep here true emotions in check. She really a screaming nag when the cameras are off. A mean narcissistic bitch that feels we owe her. She thinks she's better than all of us.

I wonder why these Democrat candidates are all like this. Al Gore was the same way. Obama is like this. Angry elitists with an over-inflated ego.

They're politicians! They ALL have over-inflated egos.

I'm not voting for personality. I'm voting for who I think could do a better job running the country.

Hillary vs. Jeb Bush, most of us remember what fuckups his father and brother were. That you guys even think this is a starter is amazing.

why is she boring? she is old, tired, angry, arrogant, and narcissistic. Why would the country want an old, angry, tired, ugly woman as president.

move on hilly, obozo took your chance. deal with it and go retire somewhere. You are a bad mark in history, nothing more.

I'm not voting for personality. I'm voting for who I think could do a better job running the country.

Hillary vs. Jeb Bush, most of us remember what fuckups his father and brother were. That you guys even think this is a starter is amazing.

If we are supposed to judge Jeb by the actions of his family, it then follows we should judge Hillary by the actions of her husband.

hillary seems so boring compared to Obama. The auto correct doesn't even capitalize her name but it does for Obama.

They think that because her name is "Clinton", she is a shoe-in. What they fail to realize is that she is Bubba's lying minus the charm. He's likable, she's not. He can give a speech people want to hear, she cannot. He can deflect criticism, she cannot. And on it goes. Her opponents should simply make sure she gets maximum exposure, because it seems that the more she's in the spotlight, the less she's liked.

Most Republicans were busy fucking their 16 year old sex slaves

They think that because her name is "Clinton", she is a shoe-in. What they fail to realize is that she is Bubba's lying minus the charm. He's likable, she's not. He can give a speech people want to hear, she cannot. He can deflect criticism, she cannot. And on it goes. Her opponents should simply make sure she gets maximum exposure, because it seems that the more she's in the spotlight, the less she's liked.

what's funny is that even the dems realize that she is a terrible candidate, but they are stuck with her. She is their Dole and McCain in a fat legged pant suit.

Before long someone in the DNC will have a talk with her and tell her to bow out--------watch. They will probably cite health reasons to explain her dropping out-------------watch.

Most Republicans were busy fucking their 16 year old sex slaves

Bill Clinton was a republican? Damn, who knew.

what's funny is that even the dems realize that she is a terrible candidate, but they are stuck with her. She is their Dole and McCain in a fat legged pant suit.

Before long someone in the DNC will have a talk with her and tell her to bow out--------watch. They will probably cite health reasons to explain her dropping out-------------watch.

There's a "it's her turn" mentality out there that is fueling a great deal of her candidacy. The same thing that resulted in McCain getting the nomination, but they really have to take a hard look at her and remember that it only took an unqualified community organizer to take her out the last go around. As long as she remains an ideal and not a real person, she has a shot. In this case, the fantasy is a LOT better than the reality, just as Obama has shown us.

Here is how Obama did with Women in the swing states.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

Hillary will do better. With Women projected to be 52-54% of the turnout in 2016, Women and those sympathetic to the GOP hatred toward women is going to go a long way toward keeping the Dems in power in 2016.

The identity politics of the DNC are in full bloom for everyone to see. Democrats want a Woman to be POTUS. Any woman! Bruce (Brianna?) Jenner can run if he gets his cock cut off and his shiny new vagina installed soon enough. But the Democrat candidate must be a woman!! Why? because "It's Time". Therefore ANY woman will do....

Bottom line- Hillary is a boring, horrid candidate with a shit-load of bad baggage. If she didn't possess a vagina she'd be an afterthought.

politicains are boring by nature. Name one that had the country constantly entertained and laughing ...

oh, that's right, 43. Comedy at its best.

Hillary is dull when compared to her husband or Obama

When compared to the current crop of Republicans.....she does quite well

Forum List

Back