Why does Hillary seem so dull

Joe is a very strange ranger....his position is that because his "imaginary" daughter wasn't a virgin she could fuck who ever she wanted.

Joe is a very strange ranger....his position is that because his "imaginary" daughter wasn't a virgin she could fuck who ever she wanted.

No, my point was, this girl wasn't brought up the way women in my family are. Nor would I leave a teen alone with an adult I didn't know for a whole night.

But, hey, you guys want to just get old Roman because he's one of them there Hollywood Liberals Rush tells you about.

hillary seems so boring compared to Obama. The auto correct doesn't even capitalize her name but it does for Obama.
She's trying to keep here true emotions in check. She really a screaming nag when the cameras are off. A mean narcissistic bitch that feels we owe her. She thinks she's better than all of us.

I wonder why these Democrat candidates are all like this. Al Gore was the same way. Obama is like this. Angry elitists with an over-inflated ego.

While Hillary does have baggage, and with that email issue being proof that she's willing to take on even more baggage as time goes on, might very well become an unstoppable force if she makes it to the general election.

Losing in the primaries is the only thing that might stop Hillary from winning in 2016 from the looks of it.

And that is the greatest fear the DNC has. Last time around, all it took to knock her off was an unqualified community organizer.

I hear you.

But I seem to remember reading some stuff from her supporters
that claim she got screwed over somehow in the votes/delegate counts
probably sour grapes

I hear you.

probably sour grapes

Or that she didn't do her job.

Let's look at WHY Hillary didn't win in 2008.

1) She was totally tone deaf on how much the rank and file of the Democratic Party HATED the Iraq War. She simply could not give a good accounting of why she let the retard in the White House have a blank check to fight a revenge war.

2) She did not do the organizing AFTER Super Tuesday. Now, on Super Tuesday, she won California and New York and all the major contests, and probably thought she was home free.

3) A lot of the Democratic Rank and file looked at the GOP resurrecting all the tired 'Hillary killed Vince Foster" shit and decided, "Do we really want to go through 8 more years of that?" What they didn't realize was that the GOP would go apeshit no matter who they elected.

So.

1) is probably less of an issue, with even Obama thinking we need to do something about ISIS.

2) If she's learned anything, she's got people lined up all the way through.

3) I think Dems are not going to nominate again based on what Republicans might whine about.

hillary seems so boring compared to Obama. The auto correct doesn't even capitalize her name but it does for Obama.
She's trying to keep here true emotions in check. She really a screaming nag when the cameras are off. A mean narcissistic bitch that feels we owe her. She thinks she's better than all of us.

I wonder why these Democrat candidates are all like this. Al Gore was the same way. Obama is like this. Angry elitists with an over-inflated ego.

While Hillary does have baggage, and with that email issue being proof that she's willing to take on even more baggage as time goes on, might very well become an unstoppable force if she makes it to the general election.

Losing in the primaries is the only thing that might stop Hillary from winning in 2016 from the looks of it.

And that is the greatest fear the DNC has. Last time around, all it took to knock her off was an unqualified community organizer.

I hear you.

probably sour grapes

Oh, I don't doubt there were underhanded deals that did her in. I mean, it's just the way democrats work. If, however, she was as inevitable as they were maintaining back then and are still today, she would have been so far ahead that it would have been almost impossible to get rid of her.

Forum List

Back