Why does Hillary seem so dull

The identity politics of the DNC are in full bloom for everyone to see. Democrats want a Woman to be POTUS. Any woman! Bruce (Brianna?) Jenner can run if he gets his cock cut off and his shiny new vagina installed soon enough. But the Democrat candidate must be a woman!! Why? because "It's Time". Therefore ANY woman will do....

Bottom line- Hillary is a boring, horrid candidate with a shit-load of bad baggage. If she didn't possess a vagina she'd be an afterthought.

Much like yourself.

The identity politics of the DNC are in full bloom for everyone to see. Democrats want a Woman to be POTUS. Any woman! Bruce (Brianna?) Jenner can run if he gets his cock cut off and his shiny new vagina installed soon enough. But the Democrat candidate must be a woman!! Why? because "It's Time". Therefore ANY woman will do....

Bottom line- Hillary is a boring, horrid candidate with a shit-load of bad baggage. If she didn't possess a vagina she'd be an afterthought.

Much like yourself.
But Zander isn't the love of the left to be the next democratic presidential candidate.

And the fact that you say "much like yourself" implies that you agree with Zander.

So do I.

hillary seems so boring compared to Obama. The auto correct doesn't even capitalize her name but it does for Obama.
She's trying to keep here true emotions in check. She really a screaming nag when the cameras are off. A mean narcissistic bitch that feels we owe her. She thinks she's better than all of us.

I wonder why these Democrat candidates are all like this. Al Gore was the same way. Obama is like this. Angry elitists with an over-inflated ego.

Hillary is a shrill, arrogant, grasping Harpy. Without Bill, her circle of entitlement and abuse would be much smaller.

The Dems have fluxored themselves. They are pretty much stuck with Hillary as the "Inevitable" candidate, without the hope of a bright shiny Clean Articulate Black Man* to rescue them.

* an homage to Joe Biden's praise of Obama.

Because she is dull. She's also a liar and untrustworthy and that cackle of hers is like chalk on a blackboard

Hillary is reputed to possess the most important thing we need in a President!! Unless another candidate with a vagina challenges her, she will be the Democrat nominee.

Odd that so many right wingers would go to such trouble to list the reasons they don't like Hillary. It's obvious they would never vote for anyone with a D beside their name anyway, so who exactly do they think they are going to convince? Other teabaggers who would never vote for a Democratic party member, or Democrats that don't care what the teabaggers think anyway? I guess they just want attention. Typical of childish right wingers.

She's the ultimate anti-feminist. Without Bubba, no one would have any idea who she is.

Odd that so many right wingers would go to such trouble to list the reasons they don't like Hillary. It's obvious they would never vote for anyone with a D beside their name anyway, so who exactly do they think they are going to convince? Other teabaggers who would never vote for a Democratic party member, or Democrats that don't care what the teabaggers think anyway? I guess they just want attention. Typical of childish right wingers.

they foam at the mouth so they can collect as many "thank you's" as possible from the other morons.

Hillary is reputed to possess the most important thing we need in a President!! Unless another candidate with a vagina challenges her, she will be the Democrat nominee.
either another candidate with a vagina or a man who is a Muslim, with the full Mulsim beard and garb. To the left, that would be the ideal candidate because....well....it shows us how "diverse and unbiased" they can be.

LMAO...diverse and unbiased....yet all they want is a woman or a black man.

I guess you forgot about Romney and his dog....Sarah and her barracuda....The Pizza man.....not to mention walker and his hatred for women.

BTW sparky.....there are those in the middle that listen......they make up close to 40% of the electorate........or did you forget?

I guess you forgot about Romney and his dog....Sarah and her barracuda....The Pizza man.....not to mention walker and his hatred for women.

BTW sparky.....there are those in the middle that listen......they make up close to 40% of the electorate........or did you forget?
That's the thing. She's not a very good campaigner, but the gop seems determined to continue being clowns.

That's the thing. She's not a very good campaigner, but the gop seems determined to continue being clowns.
the GOP? This thing with the emails goes beyond partisan politics. If the GOP did not demand answers, they would be negligent in their responsibilities.

As with the IRS....the democrat's were grossly negligent in their responsibilities when they "blew it off" as a witch hunt.

the GOP? This thing with the emails goes beyond partisan politics. If the GOP did not demand answers, they would be negligent in their responsibilities.

As with the IRS....the democrat's were grossly negligent in their responsibilities when they "blew it off" as a witch hunt.
See there you go into la la land. You really think this is the first time emails went missing? Think again. And Hillary isn't involved in the IRA, so your bias is exposed .... again.

The campaign will be about who can best address the squeezing of the middle class. And the gop is poised to nominate a guy who will be stroking the tea party.

See there you go into la la land. You really think this is the first time emails went missing? Think again. And Hillary isn't involved in the IRA, so your bias is exposed .... again.

The campaign will be about who can best address the squeezing of the middle class. And the gop is poised to nominate a guy who will be stroking the tea party.
I believe this is the first time a Secretary of State admitted to personally deleting emails and refusing to allow the server to be inspected.

And I did not say Hillary had anything to do with the IRS.

Read and comprehend my post. Just don't look at the words.

Why does Hillary seem so dull

Two reasons:

1.) As another poster has pointed out, she has to keep her real emotions in check, since in reality she's a strident, narcissistic nag who has huge contempt for anyone who disagrees with her. She must conceal the truth and pretend to be someone she isn't, to avoid being rejected by the voters.

2.) She has too much in her past that she doesn't dare bring out and discuss. When you have so many forbidden subjects, it's hard to sound interesting with what little is left.

Last edited:

Can't forget them. They were funny. None of them had a chance of winning to start with. Any discussion of any of them was only acknowledgement of pure comic genius. Those in the middle probably won't be swayed by your insults of her pantsuits or completely crazy claims being made by the GOP. Feel free to keep it up though. Sane people deserve to know the childishness that the right represents.

Can't forget them. They were funny. None of them had a chance of winning to start with. Any discussion of any of them was only acknowledgement of pure comic genius. Those in the middle probably won't be swayed by your insults of her pantsuits or completely crazy claims being made by the GOP. Feel free to keep it up though. Sane people deserve to know the childishness that the right represents.
Interesting. I dont hear anyone with a voice for the GOP discussing pant suits. And I am not sure what crazy claims you are referring to. I DO hear both GOP AND democratic strategists talking about her issue with this email thing...and both sides seem to be in agreement with that.

Seems you listen to people on a message board and blogs more than you listen to people with a name and a face.

Put your pants on and get out of mommys basement. Live in the real world.

Actually that is no longer necessary. It's bigoted to require women to have Vaginas as recent protests against the Vagina Monologues by pre-op transgenders have taught us.

Forum List

Back