Zone1 Why Does God Allow Us to Suffer?

How can a baby be born with sin if they have literally never done anything?
giphy.webp

If you have never sinned, you are not a sinner but we are expected to believe everyone is born a sinner. How does that make sense?
How does it make sense a baby is born with the standard human nature? I'll call it years of observation.

We had 25 years of parakeets with some new hatchlings over this time. While none could fly the day they were born, it wasn't surprising that in several days they all managed to sprout feathers and fly.

I've had even more than that amount of time with newborns maturing. All of them reached the day where they did things they knew they were not supposed to be doing.

Can you or white jesus tell me 1 sin a newborn baby has committed? Just 1.
You seem to think a newborn has. Why? What sin are you saying they committed? And, no, the back labor my eldest caused me was not a sin on her part. No matter how much it hurt me. ;)

I don't. Newborn babies cant commit sin.
As far as I know, no one argues that babies sin. That would be personal sin. A personal sin is when one knows what they are about to do is wrong, and makes the decision to do wrong with full consent of his/her will.

Are you wondering about what is known as Original Sin, or the Fall of Man, in choosing disobedience over obedience, and choosing to know both good and evil? We are all born with that desire, to do what we want over what is the greater good.

No he doesn't. He clearly thinks a newborn has not committed sin.
He is arguing against such a thing, which indicates he thinks that it's even possible. Think about it. Do you argue against not being able to tear toilet paper? I thought you had the ability to make that leap in logic?

Forum List

Back