Why do WHITE SUPREMACISTS need "DOG WHISTLES" and hand gestures from political candidates to know for whom to vote?

I think their whole racist shtick has now officially gone up in smoke. When Democrats started seeing what Leftists were trying to teach their kids, they crossed a line. Now they are like "wait, wait, wait! How did I listen to this nonsense."

Leftist logic is no logic at all. If we took their tact, then Obama was a racist because he was 1/2 white, and had Bin Laden taken out because he was a radical Arab. If we said that, we would sound absolutely ridiculous, lol And yet, they sit there and tell us we are racists because we want our border laws enforced, and do not want to give large sums of money to people because they broke our laws.

No, to many people are finally getting wise in the independent camp along with moderate Democrats. Leftists are really in trouble.

RACISM is used by these communists to divide us.

If one reads RULES FOR RADICALS, this is one of the steps.

What is really a shame if how the left wing cucks fall for this BULLSHIT.

UNDER EVERY LEFT WINGER'S BED......TRUMP IS HIDING!!!!!

Such fucking sheep.

RACISM is used by these communists to divide us.

If one reads RULES FOR RADICALS, this is one of the steps.

What is really a shame if how the left wing cucks fall for this BULLSHIT.

UNDER EVERY LEFT WINGER'S BED......TRUMP IS HIDING!!!!!

Such fucking sheep.

You might think it is 100% being sent towards their sheep. That is wrong. It is rather 50-50. 50% towards them, and 50% towards our side. It is not that they are dumb by sending us this message, it is that they think WE are DUMB, and can cower us into a corner.

But, they do have the odds on their side. Depending upon how aggressive we defend our position, they point and tell THEIR side see.................they won't even admit it. WE are always walking a fine line, because they have had control of higher education since the late 60s, and in fact been indoctrinated.

Now that we have finally been awakened and are dealing with school boards, cutting off college support, etc; we have a chance. But, I am not going to put lipstick on a pig, it is not a slam dunk.

Look at these people on here who are far Leftists. Besides the obvious paid posters, they are all young and singing the praises of Leftist policies. Unless we continue to get parents to throw out local school boards, while continuing to punish colleges by with holding our dollars, we are going to fail, and Leftist policies will win the day.

The GOP is NOT the answer to our/these problems by electing them, but the Democrats are absolutely the cause of most all of these problems. 2022 is going to answer if we have a chance, and 2024 is going to allow us to have a better feeling on the issue. But truth be told, it is probably our last chance. The indoctrinated young are becoming a larger part of the electorate, and they buy this crap.

You jump to your conclusions just because we want to protect our heritage.
I'm white dipshit. LOL your heritage. I'll take a bet here that you cant name one relative before the 1900's. You probably have some dark skinned relative in there somewhere for all you know.

I love the track the democrats are on...see y'all again in 20-22 and 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed. The backlash has started (finally! Finally!) and we could have a good few years coming at us. I hope.

JUST ASKING. Does anyone have a problem with the ad on the right hand side of this site regarding testosterone supplements??
Funny, my right hand ad doesn't say that ----------------------- mine is shockingly sexy blouses. !!

We are so getting datamined.

So now you realize politics is about motivating you base?
If you're saying that white supremacists make up the base of the Republican party then yes. Usually you guys aren't so straight forward with that so thank you.

If you're saying that white supremacists make up the base of the Republican party then yes. Usually you guys aren't so straight forward with that so thank you.
Holy Shit Batman... It's a whole herd of roaming republican white supremacists and they look scary...

1639526458296.png

White supremacists aren’t proud of themselves. They require dig whistles. White nationalists are proud neofascist klansmen; they need no dog whistles. That’s the difference.

White supremacists aren’t proud of themselves. They require dig whistles. White nationalists are proud neofascist klansmen; they need no dog whistles. That’s the difference.
weird how you dont get millions of foreigners breaking into nations run by people of color everybody hates whitey but they damn sure want to live with him

I want Herschel Walker to win a Senate seat in Georgia.

If I want a black man to win, how is that racist? I read his platform, and I agree with him.
What are Walker's qualifications to become a Senator other then the fact that he kisses Trump's ass?

Oh wait, that automatically qualifies him to the MAGA crew.

Me so sorry.

Forum List

Back