Why do WHITE SUPREMACISTS need "DOG WHISTLES" and hand gestures from political candidates to know for whom to vote?

Are you actually thinking out loud here? LOL. Well you almost got to the correct conclusion. But I'll help you out. Not all trump voters are racists. But racists embrace Trump. Your assumption about the left is what is tripping you up if you cant figure THAT out.

the left has the market cornered on racism. KKK Robert Byrd, Bill Clinton;s Mentor whose name fails me at this moment, Oh yes, William Fulbright, Woodrow Wilson, Margaret Sanger, Lyndon Johnson, Bill Clinton himself and the Rwandan Genocide. there's more. Tuskegee experiment. Putting Asians in Internment camps.....

Stop stop stop you stupid Americans. :eusa_doh:
If they tell you to use the word dog whistle, blah blah blah, don't say, "dog whistle, blah blah blah", you stupid stupid sheep. Can you simply not think for yourself?
Racist has 0 meaning now that it is the most uttered word in our society. Same thing with supremist. It is merely progressive shit coming out of their mouths. Stop filling your mouths with it.

Stop with their buzz words. Stop with the parroting. If you hear 20 journalists say the same word in an hour, know that they are trying to manipulate you, and ask yourself why.
Think for yourself or just shut up...:102:

I have no idea what you mean...I don't speak retard.
It’s not complicated. You think there is no need to dogwhistle because a WS will not vote for a black dem. But the WS might not vote at all. So dog whistling would help increase turnout for the white Republican amongst the WS group . Get it now?

Stop stop stop you stupid Americans. :eusa_doh:
If they tell you to use the word dog whistle, blah blah blah, don't say, "dog whistle, blah blah blah", you stupid stupid sheep. Can you simply not think for yourself?
Racist has 0 meaning now that it is the most uttered word in our society. Same thing with supremist. It is merely progressive shit coming out of their mouths. Stop filling your mouths with it.

Stop with their buzz words. Stop with the parroting. If you hear 20 journalists say the same word in an hour, know that they are trying to manipulate you, and ask yourself why.
Think for yourself or just shut up...:102:

You are a RACIST.

We know what your post means.

You post means, "I hate black people".....and if you do you like any black people.....THEN THEY AINT BLACK!!

JUST ASKING. Does anyone have a problem with the ad on the right hand side of this site regarding testosterone supplements??

Are you actually thinking out loud here? LOL. Well you almost got to the correct conclusion. But I'll help you out. Not all trump voters are racists. But racists embrace Trump. Your assumption about the left is what is tripping you up if you cant figure THAT out.
Seems you are missing the Colonel's point. Did you watch any of MSNBC's or CNN's coverage of the VA election on Tuesday? "Youngkin entire campaign is one big racist dog whistle" That was literally the commentary that they carried on for hours on Tuesday night. Completely irrational meltdown since the 'white supremecists/racists' he was allegedly appealing to were independent and democrat soccer moms at school board meetings in suburban DC.

Seems you are missing the Colonel's point. Did you watch any of MSNBC's or CNN's coverage of the VA election on Tuesday? "Youngkin entire campaign is one big racist dog whistle" That was literally the commentary that they carried on for hours on Tuesday night. Completely irrational meltdown since the 'white supremecists/racists' he was allegedly appealing to were independent and democrat soccer moms at school board meetings in suburban DC.

RAWLEY gets it 100%.

Lefties are either too stupid to get it, or they are playing stupid because it blows up their BULLSHIT LIES.

RAWLEY gets it 100%.

Lefties are either too stupid to get it, or they are playing stupid because it blows up their BULLSHIT LIES.
Racist Racist Racist sums up their campaigns for at least the past three decades. They just might have jumped the shark this year in Virgina. Those soccer moms in Fairfax and Loudoun and ... counties had to be watching that coverage and saying to them elves, 'WTF, did she just call me a racist white supremacist?'

Racist Racist Racist sums up their campaigns for at least the past three decades. They just might have jumped the shark this year in Virgina. Those soccer moms in Fairfax and Loudoun and ... counties had to be watching that coverage and saying to them elves, 'WTF, did she just call me a racist white supremacist?'

The ONLY reason they keep doing it is because so many dumb fucking useful sheep actually BELIEVE that shit.

There is ACTUAL TDS according to psychologists....new mental illness since 2015.

The media successfully turned TRUMP into the BOOGEYMAN hiding under the bed of every leftist!

Its funny as shit to me how stupid these pukes are.

Last edited:
The ONLY reason they keep doing it is because so many dumb fucking useful sheep actually BELIEVE that shit.

The is ACTUAL TDS according to psychologists....new mental illness since 2015.

The media successfully turned TRUMP into the BOOGEYMAN hiding under the bed of every leftist!

Its funny as shit to me how stupid these pukes are.
It will be interesting to see if that race baiting loon Joy Reid has the cahones to accept Lt Gov. elect Sears' offer of a debate. I doubt it. She knows she will be crushed.

It will be interesting to see if that race baiting loon Joy Reid has the cahones to accept Lt Gov. elect Sears' offer of a debate. I doubt it. She knows she will be crushed.

I saw Winsome say that to Martha McCallum yesterday morning.

NO WAY REID TAKES HER UP ON IT.

MSNBC will NOT expose their audience to a WOMAN OF COLOR who is not brainwashed with left wing dogma.

Do you want to know why very little is known about Winsome Sears...even in Virginia?
Well..>THIS is why. The media didn't WANT you to hear about her or anything about her.

If I am a WHITE SUPREMACIST.....and I am choosing between a WHITE REPUBLICAN and a BLACK DEMOCRAT for an elected position....why do I need the WHITE REPUBLICAN to throw a racist HAND GESTURE or say some racist DOG WHISTLE to tell me who to vote for?

Doesn't that seems STUPID to think this is going on....LIKE THE DEAD MEDIA TELLS US?!!

Really think about it.

Doesn't the WHITE SUPREMACIST just NOT VOTE FOR THE BLACK GUY?

Andrew Gillam or Ron DeSantis? Well, if I am a WHITE SUPREMACIST....I am going to fucking vote for the white guy. The white guy doesn't have to sound a dog whistle to tell me he is WHITE!

Left wing communist cuck asshole faggot pretzel logic.
LOL, well said and played

If I am a WHITE SUPREMACIST.....and I am choosing between a WHITE REPUBLICAN and a BLACK DEMOCRAT for an elected position....why do I need the WHITE REPUBLICAN to throw a racist HAND GESTURE or say some racist DOG WHISTLE to tell me who to vote for?

Doesn't that seems STUPID to think this is going on....LIKE THE DEAD MEDIA TELLS US?!!

Really think about it.

Doesn't the WHITE SUPREMACIST just NOT VOTE FOR THE BLACK GUY?

Andrew Gillam or Ron DeSantis? Well, if I am a WHITE SUPREMACIST....I am going to fucking vote for the white guy. The white guy doesn't have to sound a dog whistle to tell me he is WHITE!

Left wing communist cuck asshole faggot pretzel logic.
You forgot about the Russian propaganda too.

I remember going to vote for Hillary in 2016, was in the booth about to fill in the bubble. Then my phone vibrated and I checked it, it was a Russian made meme someone posted on Facebook. It flipped my vote to Trump. Here I am years later a White Supremacist, all because of Russian propaganda and election meddling.

These things are real people, and they are a real danger to our democracy.

People concerned about America (like Stephen Miller) embrace Trump. These people understand demographics and how it affects the future of America. But go ahead and play the race card since that was already your plan.

Liberals alway glom onto phrases which they repeat over and over again. Dog whistle is the latest example. They can’t tell us what that dog whistle is, but they’ll keep repeating the words.

When you watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS or NBC you’ll see all of their editorial types using the same words and phrases as if the are all in coordination with each other. The funny part is that they often try to make it look like they just came up with this phrase right then on the spot. They will act as though they’re searching for the right words to use, then come up with “dog whistle” or whatever phrases they are parroting at that time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back