Why do WHITE SUPREMACISTS need "DOG WHISTLES" and hand gestures from political candidates to know for whom to vote?

Are you actually thinking out loud here? LOL. Well you almost got to the correct conclusion. But I'll help you out. Not all trump voters are racists. But racists embrace Trump. Your assumption about the left is what is tripping you up if you cant figure THAT out.
This continual linking of racism to Trump supporters, Republicans or conservatives is backfiring. The majority is getting fed up with it. Even with many liberals.

It’s becoming more and more apparent that the true racists in our society are mostly on the left.

CASE IN POINT!!

I voted for Trump.....so I am I WHITE SUPREMACIST (According to the left)

However I LOVE WINSOME SEARS!!! A BLACK WOMAN!

If I hate blacks, why do I want BLACKS in my PARTY??!!

It makes no sense, because it is a FUCKING LIE.
They know this, their rube voters are too stupid to call them out. Lefty posters on this sight cant use Google, so I destroy them spending 5 seconds on it. And if you do get a lefty to post something, they are too lazy to read it and we can use their own post to prove our argument, it's hilarious and like clockwork.

It’s not complicated. You think there is no need to dogwhistle because a WS will not vote for a black dem. But the WS might not vote at all. So dog whistling would help increase turnout for the white Republican amongst the WS group . Get it now?
So what about a black republican vs a white dem, you're now saying they will vote for the dem. Why would a WS vote for a black woman? Again the left has a logic problem.
And that doesnt include the moronic things call WS:
The ok sign......no it's not a WS handshake.....you guys are moron
Lets Go Brandon......first it's not a dog whistle, no one is hiding what it is.......and it's about Joe Biden no black people
CRT....again teaching self loathing and trying to guilt white children and being against that is not WS...............
And if a republican dressed up as a klansman or in blackface, you would call that WS, but it's ok to have them as democrats.

Why do WHITE SUPREMACISTS need "DOG WHISTLES" and hand gestures from political candidates to know for whom to vote?​

Without meaningless symbolic gestures and unabashed pandering ... we wouldn't have politics.

QIOKVKW6FRHLTIGC3IYW5OHBIE.jpg

Me too, the only times my dad wore a suit was for church and special occasions. I don't even own one, because I had to wear them enough in the military. I don't wear hats for the same reason.

I have a shitload of suits a few bespoke even ...

Two of my favorite tailors in NYC...once they have your pattern down and on file the ol fashioned way ...youre gold baby ..
I dressed for midtown ...
Today I wear jeans t shirts ,camo shit ,, muddy boots an uh boy

My girlfriend once tried to take me to a kohl's and buy clothes for me .lol first I knew all the fucking buyers at one time ..but she didn't know that

know what I did ..?
every time we went out I completely overdressed ...few time I went all out

I dressed very well at one time always well dressed ...it was part of the job

In East Tennessee it's gets real easy to look like 5 million dollars

Kohls how fucking dare she ....put an end to that shit

The daisy sour cream commercials are dog whistle for white power

The only daisy sour cream commercial I can find with Spanish people in it ?they all look white !...and thiers one with 1 token black dude hanging out with a bunch of whites

I saw the new ones on tv .....only commercials with white families in it..
One has a white father and daughter culturally appropriating tacos lol

Im waiting for them to be targeted they've been doing It for years

BTW daisy sour cream was Hitlers favorite

They'll be no justice until a black trans retard says he lubes with a dollop of daisy

If you projected them on a modern college campus I bet we could drive leftards right over the edge with em ....even the product is white

So what about a black republican vs a white dem, you're now saying they will vote for the dem. Why would a WS vote for a black woman? Again the left has a logic problem.
And that doesnt include the moronic things call WS:
The ok sign......no it's not a WS handshake.....you guys are moron
Lets Go Brandon......first it's not a dog whistle, no one is hiding what it is.......and it's about Joe Biden no black people
CRT....again teaching self loathing and trying to guilt white children and being against that is not WS...............
And if a republican dressed up as a klansman or in blackface, you would call that WS, but it's ok to have them as democrats.
I’m not now saying that… odds are they wouldn’t vote for anybody with that scenario

People concerned about America (like Stephen Miller) embrace Trump. These people understand demographics and how it affects the future of America. But go ahead and play the race card since that was already your plan.
Are you actually denying known racists embrace trump? Stay in your hyper-reality I guess.

This continual linking of racism to Trump supporters, Republicans or conservatives is backfiring. The majority is getting fed up with it. Even with many liberals.

It’s becoming more and more apparent that the true racists in our society are mostly on the left.
Racists embrace trump. That is a fact which cant be denied.

I want Herschel Walker to win a Senate seat in Georgia.

If I want a black man to win, how is that racist? I read his platform, and I agree with him.
Of course you're racist, because Walker is not a "real" black man, according to some.

Racists embrace trump. That is a fact which cant be denied.
This sort of drivel is being dismissed more and more by rational people. Of course the left will never give it up. They see a racist behind every tree.

Forum List

Back