Why do WHITE SUPREMACISTS need "DOG WHISTLES" and hand gestures from political candidates to know for whom to vote?

Racists embrace trump. That is a fact which cant be denied.
So what? That doesn't mean non-racists can't also embrace his policies. It's totally irrelevant. Here's a clue for the terminally misinformed, no ONE person totally matches anyone's perfect list of positions, none.

So what? That doesn't mean non-racists can't also embrace his policies. It's totally irrelevant. Here's a clue for the terminally misinformed, no ONE person totally matches anyone's perfect list of positions, none.
Is it so hard to find a republican to support that isnt a racist? I guess it must be.

If I am a WHITE SUPREMACIST.....and I am choosing between a WHITE REPUBLICAN and a BLACK DEMOCRAT for an elected position....why do I need the WHITE REPUBLICAN to throw a racist HAND GESTURE or say some racist DOG WHISTLE to tell me who to vote for?

Doesn't that seems STUPID to think this is going on....LIKE THE DEAD MEDIA TELLS US?!!

Really think about it.

Doesn't the WHITE SUPREMACIST just NOT VOTE FOR THE BLACK GUY?

Andrew Gillam or Ron DeSantis? Well, if I am a WHITE SUPREMACIST....I am going to fucking vote for the white guy. The white guy doesn't have to sound a dog whistle to tell me he is WHITE!

Left wing communist cuck asshole faggot pretzel logic.

There's no such thing as a parroted left tune that's real.

Is it so hard to find a republican to support that isnt a racist? I guess it must be.
racist1.jpg

Then you're not paying attention, or only paying attention to the echo chamber that picks a narrative and pushes only that.

The narrative is an article of faith. It must never be questioned, examined or abandoned.
Clearly, their media didn't learn the lesson from Tuesday. We'll see if the politicians learned. "Racist Racist Racist, Trump Trump Trump" as a winning campaign strategy expired in 2020.

Whatever makes you feel better.
Why would that make me or anyone feel better? I think it’s troubling. It's a shame that liberals have allowed the Democrat Party to once again be overtaken by race centric bigots.

Last edited:
Clearly, their media didn't learn the lesson from Tuesday. We'll see if the politicians learned. "Racist Racist Racist, Trump Trump Trump" as a winning campaign strategy expired in 2020.
Based on the reaction from some on the left, they think that they didn’t go far enough.

Based on the reaction from some on the left, they think that they didn’t go far enough.
We've certainly seen some of that. I found their deflection that "We don't teach CRT" interesting. True, you don't teach the college graduate level course CRT to third graders. But you certainly embraced the whole BLM, anti-racist, structural racism line of bullshit and incorporated it into your curriculum. Parents saw it, first hand, in their own homes for the past year.

And known racists embraced Obama.
And known racists embraced Biden.

Your point?

Biden delivered the EULOGY at the funeral of an EXHAULTED CYCLOPS of the KKK.....JOE CALLED HIM A FRIEND, MENTOR, AND GUIDE...

....BUT IT IS CONSERVATIVES WHO ARE THE RACISTS! :auiqs.jpg: :hyper:

We've certainly seen some of that. I found their deflection that "We don't teach CRT" interesting. True, you don't teach the college graduate level course CRT to third graders. But you certainly embraced the whole BLM, anti-racist, structural racism line of bullshit and incorporated it into your curriculum. Parents saw it, first hand, in their own homes for the past year.
Liberals will institute something, change the name and claim they aren’t doing what they are doing.

Biden delivered the EULOGY at the funeral of an EXHAULTED CYCLOPS of the KKK.....JOE CALLED HIM A FRIEND, MENTOR, AND GUIDE...

....BUT IT IS CONSERVATIVES WHO ARE THE RACISTS! :auiqs.jpg: :hyper:

I think their whole racist shtick has now officially gone up in smoke. When Democrats started seeing what Leftists were trying to teach their kids, they crossed a line. Now they are like "wait, wait, wait! How did I listen to this nonsense."

Leftist logic is no logic at all. If we took their tact, then Obama was a racist because he was 1/2 white, and had Bin Laden taken out because he was a radical Arab. If we said that, we would sound absolutely ridiculous, lol And yet, they sit there and tell us we are racists because we want our border laws enforced, and do not want to give large sums of money to people because they broke our laws.

No, to many people are finally getting wise in the independent camp along with moderate Democrats. Leftists are really in trouble.

Forum List

Back