Why do the right struggle with the concept of hate crime ?

This is the argument -

If you are murdered then you are dead. The motivation is immaterial.

Which on the face of it is true. But incredibly simplistic and reflecting of a very limited view of the world.

Lets look at two murders and explain why it matters.

Murder 1 - Fred and Jim fall out over a business deal or a girl or a parking spot. Fred exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off.

Murder 2 - Jim, a black guy, is walking through a "white" neighbourhood and is spotted by Fred. Fred is immediately alarmed and exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off. Jim isnt doing anything, he is just the wrong person in the wrong place.

Which is the worse murder ?

Of course the 2nd one is the worst due to the randomness of the act. Murder 1 happened as a result of a specific set of circumstances that would be difficult to replicate. Murder 2 could happen at any time just because Fred hates black folks.

Im not sure if I can make it any simpler for you straw sucking shit kickers.
Of course you have no clue--both are murder and the color of those doesn't matter in either case..

The same as we should with murderous whitey.
Arrest, prosecute, imprison.

Excellent! I don't remember many blacks being charged with or convicted of hate crimes.
Maybe I should pay closer attention?

Why is this so complicated for you?

Liberal idiocy really isn't too complicated.
Maybe because Blacks don't commit many hate crimes.
As opposed to some Whites who seem incapable of going through a single day without race hate dominating their, your, thoughts,

This is the argument -

Which on the face of it is true. But incredibly simplistic and reflecting of a very limited view of the world.

Murder 1 - Fred and Jim fall out over a business deal or a girl or a parking spot. Fred exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off.

Murder 2 - Jim, a black guy, is walking through a "white" neighbourhood and is spotted by Fred. Fred is immediately alarmed and exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off. Jim isnt doing anything, he is just the wrong person in the wrong place.

Of course the 2nd one is the worst due to the randomness of the act. Murder 1 happened as a result of a specific set of circumstances that would be difficult to replicate. Murder 2 could happen at any time just because Fred hates black folks.

Why do you think its a "Love Crime" to shoot someone over a parking space, a dame or a business deal? What makes those crimes so praiseworthy to you?

Excellent! I don't remember many blacks being charged with or convicted of hate crimes.

As opposed to some Whites who seem incapable of going through a single day without race hate dominating their, your, thoughts,
Seriously, given all the asians attacked by blacks just because, hell whites are always attacked as well---and hispanics and blacks have always attacked one another.

Of course, the flaw in your "argument" is in the punishment. Murder 1, Fred gets a life sentence without parole. Murder 2, Fred gets a life sentence without parole plus 20 years. Or in Texas, Murder 1 gets a death sentence. Murder 2 gets a death sentence plus 20 years. Yippee skippee.
The flaw in your argument is that the degree of murder is based on the motive.

The crime of second degree murder, simply called "murder" in Texas, is a serious crime with harsh penalties. Second degree murder is a crime involving a death that resulted from the accused's wrongful acts. These include deaths that occur during the commission of a crime, or on account of the accused's recklessness.

Murder in Texas is a first degree felony. This charge will typically carry a sentence of between five and 99 years in a state prison

This is the argument -

Of course, the flaw in your "argument" is in the punishment. Murder 1, Fred gets a life sentence without parole. Murder 2, Fred gets a life sentence without parole plus 20 years. Or in Texas, Murder 1 gets a death sentence. Murder 2 gets a death sentence plus 20 years. Yippee skippee.
And it helps the police to see the extent of racist violence in certain areas. They can then plan for that or not. Infomation around criminal activity is always useful. Do you have a problem with that ?

This is the argument -

Of course you have no clue--both are murder and the color of those doesn't matter in either case..
I cant make it any simpler hun. You seem determined not to understand or you are really stupid. Apologies if its the former.

This is the argument -

Why do you think its a "Love Crime" to shoot someone over a parking space, a dame or a business deal? What makes those crimes so praiseworthy to you?
Oh for fucks sake.

Seriously, given all the asians attacked by blacks just because, hell whites are always attacked as well---and hispanics and blacks have always attacked one another.
Try again. Your post is nonsense.

This is the argument -

I cant make it any simpler hun. You seem determined not to understand or you are really stupid. Apologies if its the former.
If you murder someone, I don't think you love them. How stupid or completely dishonest do you have to be to claim that this isn't the case---

Hate crimes are discriminatory--------making it a crime to kill someone of one color if you are white not a crime if the colors reverse is crazy and destructive.

This is the argument -

Murder isn't a second amendment right. Idiot.
Its very difficult to discuss anything with a backward literalist. I should know better to confuse you by assuming that you were an adult.
Read you post again. Exercising your second amendment right isn't accomplished by blowing someone's head off in an argument.The second amendment is about self defense.

This is the argument -

And it helps the police to see the extent of racist violence in certain areas. They can then plan for that or not. Infomation around criminal activity is always useful. Do you have a problem with that ?
Violence is violence. If there is more in an area, the police can plan for it. It doesn't have to be racist in nature, they simply note that a certain area of the city (it's always a city, isn't it) has a lot of violence so they put more patrols in that area. Of course, that then gets them accused of racism if that area of the city has a large population of minorities.

This is the argument -

Murder isn't a second amendment right. Idiot.
Its very difficult to discuss anything with a backward literalist. I should know better to confuse you by assuming that you were an adult.
Read you post again. Exercising your second amendment right isn't accomplished by blowing someone's head off in an argument.The second amendment is about self defense.
Whatever Captain Obvious.

This is the argument -

If you murder someone, I don't think you love them. How stupid or completely dishonest do you have to be to claim that this isn't the case---

Hate crimes are discriminatory--------making it a crime to kill someone of one color if you are white not a crime if the colors reverse is crazy and destructive.
Its the latter isnt it ?

The flaw in your argument is that the degree of murder is based on the motive.

The crime of second degree murder, simply called "murder" in Texas, is a serious crime with harsh penalties. Second degree murder is a crime involving a death that resulted from the accused's wrongful acts. These include deaths that occur during the commission of a crime, or on account of the accused's recklessness.

Murder in Texas is a first degree felony. This charge will typically carry a sentence of between five and 99 years in a state prison
Drag a man behind a truck until his body falls apart and you get the death sentence. What more punishment are you going to get if you're charged with a hate crime? That actually happened, BTW, and the president at the time was excoriated for not insisting the perps be charged with a hate crime. What difference would it make when the perps were already sentenced to death?

Prove it, wanker? Why are people who commit hate crimes more dangerous? Do have anything to back that up other than your childish emotions?
Because of the number of possible victims. Instead of targeting a single person, they target a group of people.

If you’re premise is hate crime save lives, you’ve provided zero evidence to prove that. Also there are plenty of cases that have an enormous amount of victims that aren’t “hate crimes” according to your definition. I don’t believe hate crimes are a deterrence to committing crimes against large groups of people. No one is going to say I would have killed those hundred Mexicans, but because there is hate crime legislation on the books I’m not going to do that.

Forum List

Back