Why do the right struggle with the concept of hate crime ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is the argument -

If you are murdered then you are dead. The motivation is immaterial.

Which on the face of it is true. But incredibly simplistic and reflecting of a very limited view of the world.

Lets look at two murders and explain why it matters.

Murder 1 - Fred and Jim fall out over a business deal or a girl or a parking spot. Fred exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off.

Murder 2 - Jim, a black guy, is walking through a "white" neighbourhood and is spotted by Fred. Fred is immediately alarmed and exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off. Jim isnt doing anything, he is just the wrong person in the wrong place.

Which is the worse murder ?

Of course the 2nd one is the worst due to the randomness of the act. Murder 1 happened as a result of a specific set of circumstances that would be difficult to replicate. Murder 2 could happen at any time just because Fred hates black folks.

Im not sure if I can make it any simpler for you straw sucking shit kickers.

This is the argument -

Which on the face of it is true. But incredibly simplistic and reflecting of a very limited view of the world.

Murder 1 - Fred and Jim fall out over a business deal or a girl or a parking spot. Fred exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off.

Murder 2 - Jim, a black guy, is walking through a "white" neighbourhood and is spotted by Fred. Fred is immediately alarmed and exercises his 2nd amendment right and blows Jims head off. Jim isnt doing anything, he is just the wrong person in the wrong place.

Of course the 2nd one is the worst due to the randomness of the act. Murder 1 happened as a result of a specific set of circumstances that would be difficult to replicate. Murder 2 could happen at any time just because Fred hates black folks.

another false premise from a foreign idiot,,

neither of those is a constitutional right given by the 2nd amendment,,

its better you stay out of our politics and worry about your own problems,,

This is the argument -

This is the argument -

Looks to me that you're trying to avoid the topic by attacking the poster.
Why not simply address the topic which is not about 2nd amendment but about crimes committed simply because of the race of the victi8m?

This is the argument -

Looks to me that you're trying to avoid the topic by attacking the poster.
Why not simply address the topic which is not about 2nd amendment but about crimes committed simply because of the race of the victi8m?
because to address it would promote a false premise to someone that needs to mind their own business,,,

This is the argument -

I obviously made it too complex for you.

This is the argument -

nothing complex about something that isnt true,,

This is the argument -

This is the argument -

Meanwhile in teh real world, in your country, the police were afraid to shut down a massive rape ring, because the rapists were brown and the girls were white.

That was not a "hate crime", it was not even a "Crime" for over ten years, because people like you, cry "wacism" at the drop of a hat.

Everyone knows that when you say "hate crime" what you really mean is, "thought crime" and that it will only be applied to your enemies, ie right leaning or white people, depending on your mood.

Also, fuck you.

This is the argument -

Is Jim a black guy in Murder 1?

Hate is not a crime in itself but a circumstance that enhances the penalty for something that is already a crime. No one had a problem with the motivation for a criminal act being used at sentencing until white people finally started going down hard for racial violence.

This is the argument -

I will approach it from the opposite direction. If somebody shoots a police officer, why should it be a bigger crime, than shooting anybody else. Murder is murder, why do we need a separate law?

I have no problem whatsoever with the notion of hate crimes.

What I do have a problem with is the stupid and hypocritical way the term is applied or not applied. Take the Rotherham rape gangs, for instance. Here, you had cultural supremacists choosing children of a different culture to gang rape and abuse in the most horrific ways, yet not only is the term hate crime never applied, but certain people actually defend the perpetrators while doing everything they can to ensure they have carte blanche to operate.

Revolting.

This is the argument -

Is Jim a black guy in Murder 1?
He might be. It doesnt really matter in this instance. Fred might be a black man in Murder 1,again it doesnt really matter in this instance.

Hate is not a crime in itself but a circumstance that enhances the penalty for something that is already a crime. No one had a problem with the motivation for a criminal act being used at sentencing until white people finally started going down hard for racial violence.

We know that you will not be equal and fair in any application.

This is the argument -

I will approach it from the opposite direction. If somebody shoots a police officer, why should it be a bigger crime, than shooting anybody else. Murder is murder, why do we need a separate law?
Was he murdered because he was a policeman or for some other reason ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Actually, it pretty much is a 2nd amendment protected right. Up until the person pulls the trigger, he's a law abiding citizen with the right to do everything he said.

I have no problem whatsoever with the notion of hate crimes.

What I do have a problem with is the stupid and hypocritical way the term is applied or not applied. Take the Rotherham rape gangs, for instance. Here, you had cultural supremacists choosing children of a different culture to gang rape and abuse in the most horrific ways, yet not only is the term hate crime never applied, but certain people actually defend the perpetrators while doing everything they can to ensure they have carte blanche to operate.

Revolting.

AND that is just one limited example.

Forum List

Back