Why do the anti-gun folks believe our children are not important enough to protect?

Came out this afternoon, that there was NO Police, or Resource officer at the school when the gunman entered.

Already tried, and struck down as UnConstitutional....Although I agree with you, on this measure...Buying age for any semi automatic weapon should be 21.
Each of these is a semi-automatic weapon.
i-mBb8g9x-M.jpg

Your opinion. Do you want schools to resemble prisons?

A school can be fortified without making it resemble a prison ...
And your suggestion otherwise is just a stupid excuse in attempts to ignore the neglect of rights
and possible death and misery your alternative solution would promote.

Yup, I’m sure that used to seem reasonable anymore. But it’s not anymore.

Time to adapt and do something about this issue. But we won’t.
I'm not so sure...

"WASHINGTON – Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday he wants GOP lawmakers to work with Democrats on a legislative solution to address the elementary school shooting that left 19 children and two teachers dead in Uvalde, Texas this week."

ARs have no place in the hunting world. We all agree with this.

They are actually very good for hunting coyotes and feral or wild hogs.
Plus, since those are both legal quadrupeds in many locations, you can hunt them at night with an infra-red scope.

Each of these is a semi-automatic weapon.
i-mBb8g9x-M.jpg

I am well aware...These suggestions are off the top of my head...Maybe, if the the 18 to 21 year old has a parent with them to sign off responsibility. I don't know...

There is only two of those weapons shown that I would think is reasonable for a young man of that age to own...

I'm not so sure...

"WASHINGTON – Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday he wants GOP lawmakers to work with Democrats on a legislative solution to address the elementary school shooting that left 19 children and two teachers dead in Uvalde, Texas this week."

I’ll believe it when I see it. Turtle doesn’t care about addressing this issue. He only cares about making it look like she cares about addressing this issue.

They are actually very good for hunting coyotes and feral or wild hogs.
Plus, since those are both legal quadrupeds in many locations, you can hunt them at night with an infra-red scope.

So, this young man needed two high value AR's to hunt wild hogs? Nah....

Why does an 28 year old mentally ill person have a right to an AR rifle? For hunting? Nobody should be hunting with an AR rifle.
You know diddly squat about guns. Why boast about your ignorance?

Other than appearance, what is the difference between these two rifles?

i-7mb9sLB-M.jpg

I’ll believe it when I see it. Turtle doesn’t care about addressing this issue. He only cares about making it look like she cares about addressing this issue.

Well, it's a start...I'm not saying that it will be a cakewalk...Neither side of the isle is going to get everything they want, and it is going to be a delicate negotiation for sure....Hopefully neither side tries to garbage up any bill with bs....

So, this young man needed two high value AR's to hunt wild hogs? Nah....

I didn't say anything about the young man and was addressing a post about hunting ...
Just like the Second Amendment isn't about hunting or going to the range.

If you need to mischaracterize everything to even try to make a point, you lose credibility ... Please continue.

Well, it's a start...I'm not saying that it will be a cakewalk...Neither side of the isle is going to get everything they want, and it is going to be a delicate negotiation for sure....Hopefully neither side tries to garbage up any bill with bs....
At this point, I’m open to anything. We try something and if it doesn’t work then we scratch it off and move on to the next thing. But fucking DO something.

This is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back