Why do the anti-gun folks believe our children are not important enough to protect?

This is rich...And good entertainment...I'll give you a suggestion...Why don't you try what you just told me to do rather than cry about nonsense.

If you want to discuss something, preferably the topic ... Then discuss.
If the only thing you have to offer is your mischaracterizations or opinion of what I post, unrelated to the topic ... Then continue to fail.

Access, environment, and a dedicated effort to remain vigilant.

I have explained it in further detail in other threads.
If you want to know where to start ... Start with thinking about what you can do.
When you encounter a problem with your ideas, think about how to effectively address those problems.

If all you have to offer is punishing people who are not criminals ... Then that is not acceptable.
Start over and come up with a better plan.

Another failure to address what I said (and didn't say) See ya.

Another failure to address what I said (and didn't say) See ya.

I did address it ... Access, environment and dedicated vigilance.
I have discussed it in detail several times over the past few days.

If you want a more detailed assessment ... Review my content.
If you want me to provide you with a plan to bring to your school board ... Will that be cash or credit?

If you need to dismiss whatever is posted or abscond from the discussion because you have nothing of value to offer ... Carry your ass.

And so we should do nothing according to you guys. And then you wonder why this issue isn’t being fixed.
We should do the right thing, work to reduce crime instead of encouraging it. For example,

Death penalty reduces crime.
Life in prison encourages crime.

We should do the right thing, work to reduce crime instead of encouraging it. For example,

Death penalty reduces crime.
Life in prison encourages crime.
This school shooter didn’t seem particularly concerned with death. He died in a shoot-out with the police.

Swing and a miss.

This school shooter didn’t seem particularly concerned with death. He died in a shoot-out with the police.

Swing and a miss.
We need to reduce the level of crime on a national level; bring the temperature down. Regarding the Texas massacre, just be sure the doors are locked next time. Police could also be better equipped for such events, especially by having shields at the ready (those great big Ford Explorers can hold a lot of stuff). So many cops are killed because they charge into an event without protection of any kind. The border patrol agents used a shield and quickly ended the standoff while the local police stood around with their fingers up their butts.

If you want to discuss something, preferably the topic ... Then discuss.
If the only thing you have to offer is your mischaracterizations or opinion of what I post, unrelated to the topic ... Then continue to fail.

Look, we agree on much if not most things, but if all you’re going to continue to do is whine, then I don’t have time for you.

Look, we agree on much if not most things, but if all you’re going to continue to do is whine, then I don’t have time for you.

Stop whining ... Discuss the Topic, share ideas, and embrace the opportunities.
If you don't have the time for that ... Then don't waste more time telling me and carry your ass ... :auiqs.jpg:

Useless conversation…

You are not having a conversation ... You are stating your opinion about what has been posted.
None of what you are posting has anything to do with the Topic.

Please stop ... Or at least try to contribute something that is worth discussing ... That is encouraged.

It is a very short hop from glorifying the killing of their own children to the killing of yours.

Do you support schools that resemble prisons?
I support schools that represent safe havens for our children. Your prison analogy falls short. Go back in history and look at vintage rural schoolhouses and you will see a rifle leaning up against the wall behind the teacher. Why? Safety.

Airports, Stadiums, Government buildings, many corporate office buildings, hospitals….have firearms for protection. Do they look like prisons?

Evil personas are intent on taking their anger out on schools with shooting sprees. Ban all legal guns yet these evil personas will find guns illegally.

Guns ultimately defeat guns.

That’s not true, we came to an agreement, small one but, none the less.
If you haven’t noticed, I’ve gotten a lot of shit from your fellow Republicans for suggesting this idea.

Furthermore, the Republicans you vote for would never make this change. Prove me wrong.

What you say and what your vote say are two different things.

i-VvmZSQd-X2.jpg

Passing legislation that will actually help prevent these kinds of incidents from happening in the future?

What a crazy concept.
Passing legislation that will actually help prevent these kinds of incidents from happening in the future?

What a crazy concept.
As we all knew, you've got nothing. You're just whining!

I'll try again.

SPECIFICALLY! "What do you consider "doing something"?

Forum List

Back