Why do the anti-gun folks believe our children are not important enough to protect?

Actually the right vilifies the left for doing the wrong thing.
The left vilifies the right for doing the right thing.
Yes, of course.

When the left vilifies the right, it’s because they’re hateful jerks.

When the right vilifies they left, it’s because it’s justified.

Both the left and the right hate each other. I’m not sure what that has to do with the mass shooting at the elementary school.
It's an interesting point. You are saying you don't think it's about politics at all?? That it was just a disease process or a completely personal issue that would have resulting in a mass shooting in 1927 or 2043, never mind politics or partisan hatreds existing in the U.S.?

It may be what he did was not at all about partisan politics, and yet the culture of hatreds and gun violence and games and movie toughness still did influence him to shoot a lot of kids rather than, I don't know, run away to Chicago. Or stick his hand in his shirt and wear a cocked hat like Napoleon the way crazies did a couple centuries ago.

Remember that crazy who shot the congresswoman in the Southwest? Hazy on the details. That kid was SO CRAZY his eyes sort of whirled around and he could hardly walk or talk. He had been getting worse and worse for months, we heard later; he lived at home and no one knew what to do with him. BUT ---- it WAS political! No matter how really impressively psychotic he was, he DID figure out where to find a congresswoman and go there, locked and loaded. So I think crimes and psychosis do take on the cultural flavor of their times. Crazies are far, far more violent now, because the country is more violent.

Yes or no would have sufficed. Too hard, maybe?

1653594114871.png

I'm sorry if you're incapable of dialog that might lead to a solution.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It's an interesting point. You are saying you don't think it's about politics at all?? That it was just a disease process or a completely personal issue that would have resulting in a mass shooting in 1927 or 2043, never mind politics or partisan hatreds existing in the U.S.?

It may be what he did was not at all about partisan politics, and yet the culture of hatreds and gun violence and games and movie toughness still did influence him to shoot a lot of kids rather than, I don't know, run away to Chicago. Or stick his hand in his shirt and wear a cocked hat like Napoleon the way crazies did a couple centuries ago.

Remember that crazy who shot the congresswoman in the Southwest? Hazy on the details. That kid was SO CRAZY his eyes sort of whirled around and he could hardly walk or talk. He had been getting worse and worse for months, we heard later; he lived at home and no one knew what to do with him. BUT ---- it WAS political! No matter how really impressively psychotic he was, he DID figure out where to find a congresswoman and go there, locked and loaded. So I think crimes and psychosis do take on the cultural flavor of their times. Crazies are far, far more violent now, because the country is more violent.
He didn’t say anything political.

He got mad at his grandma, decided to shoot her, and then decided to shoot up a school.

He didn’t say anything political.

He got mad at his grandma, decided to shoot her, and then decided to shoot up a school.
It's that last little bit there that needs explanation. Why did killing elementary students strike him as a GOOD idea? It would be useful to know that.

Why do the anti-gun folks support not protecting our children?

It is simple, by allowing kids to be intentionally killed by psychopaths, they feel we'll cave and they can take our guns. If they take our guns, will they no longer need folks WITH GUNS to protect them?

i-jQDLXW4-M.jpg

eh, why do liberals FREAK OUT over the thought of having an armed guard or two protecting a school?
In theory, what you want would actually work... in a theoretical world but in reality take away most peoples guns
and people who want guns will buy them in a black market, and then just regular folk will be unarmed.

It would take 50 years to get what you want, you can have armed guards protecting or schools next week.

It's that last little bit there that needs explanation. Why did killing elementary students strike him as a GOOD idea? It would be useful to know that.
Because he’s a twisted demented piece of shit and he shouldn’t have been allowed to legally purchase an AR-15.

But there’s still no reason to believe that his actions were politically motivated.

Why do the anti-gun folks support not protecting our children?

It is simple, by allowing kids to be intentionally killed by psychopaths, they feel we'll cave and they can take our guns. If they take our guns, will they no longer need folks WITH GUNS to protect them?

i-jQDLXW4-M.jpg
Why do gun bunnies love their guns more than their children?

View attachment 650115

View attachment 650116

Ask Ole' Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi why they feel they need guns

Millions of dollars every year for their own private security and now forty billion to some country that they think should have border security.

*****SMILE*****

:)
There are two people who should never be allowed to have armed people guarding them, or armed response. If Biden or Pelosi need police response in some way that the police need to be armed, they don't get it. Because they disapprove of guns, so no guns for them. I think that's fair.

Forum List

Back