Sometimes they get it right...

How many kids AND ADULTS are placed on anti depressants? And the contraindications say 'may cause suicidal thoughts and behaviors.' Wanna bet big pharma knows that that includes HOMICIDAL thoughts and behaviors. Damn right it does. everybody suffers from depression at some point to one degree or another but it passes....these drugs are used too damn much...and for our kids. MAYBE THIS IS WHY we see these kinds of behaviors from these kids that go in and shoot up schools. NEver see calls to investigate drugging our kids on big pharma magic....only guns.

How many kids AND ADULTS are placed on anti depressants? And the contraindications say 'may cause suicidal thoughts and behaviors.' Wanna bet big pharma knows that that includes HOMICIDAL thoughts and behaviors. Damn right it does. everybody suffers from depression at some point to one degree or another but it passes....these drugs are used too damn much...and for our kids. MAYBE THIS IS WHY we see these kinds of behaviors from these kids that go in and shoot up schools. NEver see calls to investigate drugging our kids on big pharma magic....only guns.
This ^^ What changed? The ADHD/anxiety/depression industry kicked in in the mid 80's and was in full swing by the 90s.

and those drugs cause behavior changes. My son went to VCU. He had a learning disability and because he was not on Ritalin which none of us wanted...thank God, he was basically ignored by that department which was supposed to provide additional assistance to those kids.. Friends whose kids were also there and ON ritalin were given scads of extra assistance and attention. My kid made it without that departments help even making dean's list. I will have to look up that leftist hags' name again. birkenstocks, long ugly grey hair, dirndl skirts. LOLOLOL SO 60;s hippie left.

and those drugs cause behavior changes. My son went to VCU. He had a learning disability and because he was not on Ritalin which none of us wanted...thank God, he was basically ignored by that department which was supposed to provide additional assistance to those kids.. Friends whose kids were also there and ON ritalin were given scads of extra assistance and attention. My kid made it without that departments help even making dean's list. I will have to look up that leftist hags' name again. birkenstocks, long ugly grey hair, dirndl skirts. LOLOLOL SO 60;s hippie left.
We've known a few kids on ADHD meds and their parents told us the kids did not like how they made them feel. Made them "fuzzy". I can't imagine how it would feel to hear that from your child. It's easy to judge, and so many kids are on something that a lot of parents are invested in the idea that it's ok. Some of these kids are on this crap for a long time. That has to mess with their brain chemistry, and a teenagers brain is already in a lot of flux coming off puberty and going into adulthood. Right around the age of the average school shooter. I blame the medical profession's complicity with the pharmaceutical companies. The side effects of withdrawal from psychotropic drugs are really bad.

1653595418264.png

Forum List

Back