Why do the anti-gun folks believe our children are not important enough to protect?

Because he’s a twisted demented piece of shit and he shouldn’t have been allowed to legally purchase an AR-15.

But there’s still no reason to believe that his actions were politically motivated.
Not directly.
Politics equals policy.
It's liberal policies that drive people nuts,
then it trickles down to the unstable kids,
and they then shoot up schools.

Oh please. You guys vilify Biden all the time.

Both sides hate each other. You just want to pretend that’s a one-sided issue. And that still has nothing to do with this mass shooting.
You have to admit that there is a heck of a lot about which to vilify President Biden.

There was an armed officer on that campus and it still happened.

Came out this afternoon, that there was NO Police, or Resource officer at the school when the gunman entered.

Both the Buffalo shooter and the Texas elementary school shooter were 18 and were able to purchase rifles. Young men is the demographic most likely to commit these violent acts.

Raise the minimum age to buy long guns. 18-year-olds shouldn’t be able to.

Already tried, and struck down as UnConstitutional....Although I agree with you, on this measure...Buying age for any semi automatic weapon should be 21.

Already tried, and struck down as UnConstitutional....Although I agree with you, on this measure...Buying age for any semi automatic weapon should be 21.
Explain that to Florida.

After the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, they raised the minimum age to buy a long gun.

Why do the anti-gun folks support not protecting our children?

It is simple, by allowing kids to be intentionally killed by psychopaths, they feel we'll cave and they can take our guns. If they take our guns, will they no longer need folks WITH GUNS to protect them?

i-jQDLXW4-M.jpg
children were voted out a long time ago... 1973 to be exact

children cannot make $$ or pay taxes

Boy, ain't that the truth....I can remember getting on the School bus during hunting season with my rifle, so we could go hunting after school.
Yup, I’m sure that used to seem reasonable anymore. But it’s not anymore.

Time to adapt and do something about this issue. But we won’t.

I support making all public buildings dull drab slabs of concrete bereft of any ornamentation, public display of art, or any nomenclature other than an alpha-numeric, after the last few years.

That should save the taxpayer enough to station some police at the school..... Maybe even make it so the police station, fire department, and school, are all in the same building complex.
well, something has to be done.. I don't think metal detectors are expensive..

I mean, why does this *&&^%$$ keep happening?

We're raising a bunch of narcissistic psychopaths... (the Dim elites like those kind... birds of a feather and all...)

Why does an 28 year old mentally ill person have a right to an AR rifle? For hunting? Nobody should be hunting with an AR rifle.

Why does an 28 year old mentally ill person have a right to an AR rifle? For hunting? Nobody should be hunting with an AR rifle.
once the ARs are done away with, they will come for other weapons

then they will come for baseball bats and tire irons and ...

Forum List

Back