What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do snake people apologize?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
Vladimir Lenin apologized for doing the evil of establishing the Soviet Union. Woodrow Wilson apologized for subjugating America to a FED. The president of Mexico apologized for pushing his country into unpayable national debt. Winston Churchill apologized for destabilizing Europe for a century. Why do snakes want to apologize always after they commit their irreversible evil acts?
Is it part of their gloating?

Goddess_Ashtara

Gold Member
Reaction score
Manipulation

Campbell

Gold Member
Reaction score
Vladimir Lenin apologized for doing the evil of establishing the Soviet Union. Woodrow Wilson apologized for subjugating America to a FED. The president of Mexico apologized for pushing his country into unpayable national debt. Winston Churchill apologized for destabilizing Europe for a century. Why do snakes want to apologize always after they commit their irreversible evil acts?

How about you produce some historical records to prove such allegations?

OP
anotherlife

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score

Its well known that they did, plus all history classes teach that too. For example, Lenin said, that he was "God's greatest enemy".

Campbell

Gold Member
Reaction score

Its well known that they did, plus all history classes teach that too. For example, Lenin said, that he was "God's greatest enemy".

I can read what you say......now, produce the source!

OP
anotherlife

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score

It is too bad American schools don't use text books. Then we would not have this problem. My school uses them. Also, there is the Internet. And TV too.

Campbell

Gold Member
Reaction score

It is too bad American schools don't use text books. Then we would not have this problem. My school uses them. Also, there is the Internet. And TV too.

How about you do what I asked? Produce the source of all that bullshit you posted.....I refuse to take your word for it......you know, the same way I refuse to believe all that horse shit which runs 24/7 on Fox News.

OP
anotherlife

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, let's speculate some more, why evil doers, who ruin entire countries, decide to go ahead and apologize after it.

Campbell

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, let's speculate some more, why evil doers, who ruin entire countries, decide to go ahead and apologize after it.

It's not too complicated...just produce your source(s)

Spinster

Diamond Member
Reaction score
To relieve their conscience. If you apologize, and there's no requirement it be an honest one, they've thrown the ball back in your court. Now it's your responsibility to handle it. How are Christains supposed to do that, forgive. Okay, forgiveness helps us to not eat ourselves up over transgressions made against us. Given time we usually get over stuff, but it's nearly impossible to UNremember.

OP
anotherlife

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is e.g. Wilson's apology for the Feds from themoneymasters.com.

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson

Years later, reflecting on the major banks’ control in Washington, President Franklin Roosevelt paid this indirect praise to his distant predecessor President Andrew Jackson, who had “killed” the 2nd Bank of the US (an earlier type of the Federal Reserve System). After Jackson’s administration the bankers’ influence was gradually restored and increased, culminating in the passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Roosevelt knew this history.

Campbell

Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is e.g. Wilson's apology for the Feds from themoneymasters.com.

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson

Years later, reflecting on the major banks’ control in Washington, President Franklin Roosevelt paid this indirect praise to his distant predecessor President Andrew Jackson, who had “killed” the 2nd Bank of the US (an earlier type of the Federal Reserve System). After Jackson’s administration the bankers’ influence was gradually restored and increased, culminating in the passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Roosevelt knew this history.

Evidently you don't have a goddamned clue what a source is. GIVE ME A URL WHERE I CAN FIND THE INFORMATION YOU ARE POSTING!!!!!!!

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List