God Works In Mysterious Ways

I've nearly died a half dozen times, one of which I was flatlined. God has worked wonders in my life many times. I often times questioned why He still had me here as I longed to be there with Him. He gave me a glimpse of my future when I thought I had none. He continued opening up the expanse of that future, and today I'm where I never envisioned I could possibly be. He is all powerful, mighty, and ever so loving. Without Him we are hopeless and lost.

I've nearly died a half dozen times, one of which I was flatlined. God has worked wonders in my life many times. I often times questioned why He still had me here as I longed to be there with Him. He gave me a glimpse of my future when I thought I had none. He continued opening up the expanse of that future, and today I'm where I never envisioned I could possibly be. He is all powerful, mighty, and ever so loving. Without Him we are hopeless and lost.
I flat lined once and I am 12 years post cancer surgery that was only supposed to buy me 2 years. All I can say is what ever our purpose here for yet is still not done.

Not me, but does this count?

(I didn't look it up, I happened to see it after your thread started)

Passion of the Christ (2004)
According to an interview he gave to Newsweek, Jim Caviezel was struck by lightning while filming the Sermon on the Mount scene. ”

Bless you and what a gift you are! To others ... thank God you are here! :)

Not me, but does this count?

(I didn't look it up, I happened to see it after your thread started)

Passion of the Christ (2004)
According to an interview he gave to Newsweek, Jim Caviezel was struck by lightning while filming the Sermon on the Mount scene. ”

Really? Wow well maybe God was not pleased. It has a very Catholic "slant" to it and it's not like Mel Gibson would necessarily someone I would think would be pleasing in God's sight! I have seen the movie. It was powerful in places....

I ended up in hell house. This is not a whine. We bought what we believed to be the dream house of a lifetime. Ruh roh. You have no idea. But talk about faith. Faith is the only thing that brought both of us through. This house was nothing short of demonic. This house was crazy. This house was evil.

I could tell you stories that really would make your hair stand on end.

I flat lined once and I am 12 years post cancer surgery that was only supposed to buy me 2 years. All I can say is what ever our purpose here for yet is still not done.

I hope you stick around USMB to tell us. I am waiting too! I have been in situations and places I should not have survived. I even had a guy try to get into my car (while I was in it) at night in the middle of nowhere in the Poconos!

I ended up in hell house. This is not a whine. We bought what we believed to be the dream house of a lifetime. Ruh roh. You have no idea. But talk about faith. Faith is the only thing that brought both of us through. This house was nothing short of demonic. This house was crazy. This house was evil.

Wow so like a "real life" Amityville type thing? Scary.... I'm sure you don't want to relive it by telling..........

I had a spot next to my eye that started out as a freckle and over the next 5 years got bigger and darker. Then it started getting unusual texture and I started feeling pain in my eye. I went to the doctor and she told me to get a biopsy immediately, said it was probably skin cancer. I was afraid to go because I kept thinking I was going to lose my eye. Then I noticed a pain in my back that I'd never had before and wouldn't go away no matter what I did. I knew something was seriously wrong. After several days I started praying that whatever was wrong with me would be healed. The next morning when I woke up, the pain in my back was gone. I hadn't even prayed about the spot by my eye, just a general request to be healed. I had been avoiding looking at the spot on my face because it was too depressing but my daughter noticed that it looked smaller. I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and it had shrunk by about one third it's size. It continued to shrink over the next 2 days until it was completely gone. Went back to show the doctor and her jaw dropped, couldn't believe it just disappeared. She asked what happened and I told her. She looked like she didn't believe me. My family did though because they had been urging me to see a doctor about it for 5 years.

I am still waiting on that bigger penis I have been praying for....

He even loves you my little MG :smiliehug:
The mostest..But he ended up giving my sons a bigger juan than I..So that still counts...I guess.....

fortunately, there is a lot more to life than that ;)
Not much,,,but....on cold nights with lots of heavy clothing on, it's a pain to have to dig that short thing out....

Last edited:

So did I, but we got divorced and all is back to normal....

Wow so like a "real life" Amityville type thing? Scary.... I'm sure you don't want to relive it by telling..........

The house is if one could be registered as a haunted house.

This is a real deal. Poltergeist real. Stuff didn't just move it the house. These bloody bastards would throw stuff around. It was unreal. It got to the point where my husband and I started to name them.

Very happy these days to just be able to walk my dog on a hill in nowhereville manitoba. A little place called Sundown.

So did I, but we got divorced and all is back to normal....

:lol:

Well I at least made it thru two awesome husbands without being thrown around by a demon. The other world is terrifying. What my husband and I endured in this house with our babies catahoulas and cats was unreal. We ran from it.

Have you ever had God work in your life?
A miracle cure? Something that can not be explained?

I have been turned down for a job I prayed for but kept praying and 3 days later the employer called backing saying the person turned it down. I have seen someone live that the Drs. said had no chance.

Ohio church’s $1,000 tip saves pizza delivery woman from eviction

I've had many things happen, like I was supposed to fly to the UK on the 18th September 2001, but went in August instead. It wasn't God that did this though, it was just what happened.

Lots of coincidences have happened. I was in the UK for the London Bombings, in Spain for the Madrid Bombings, should have been in NY for 9/11, was in Russia on a train line between Moscow and St Petersburg a month before a bomb blew up a train there, was on a train bound for Wenzhou in China when they had been a derailment the night before I didn't know about close to Wenzhou, and so on and on and on. Coincidences all of them. God didn't play a part at all.

Forum List

Back