Why Do Right-Wing White Supremacists Keep Showing Up At CPAC??

You can drone about black panthers all you want
Thing is, I don't. I'm not as touchy as you. The Panthers are black, supremist racists, and they can go where ever they want. You won't find one thread from me about it, let alone threads about them every day, every day, every day.
If you want to change things for your race, address the real problems in Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis.
Here are the facts:
White people will have opinions and go where ever they want. And Blacks will have opinions and go where ever they want. No bitterness necessary. No tedious threads necessary.

Ah, so 12 years ago Democrats using violent threats for votes is old news and unworthy of being linked to today’s violence.

Violent threats? Nah - Dems just gave all those darkies free crack, ciggies and malt liquor for votes. :laugh2:
Good to know armed white supremests can stand at the doors of polling places next election with your approval.

"White nationalist and Unite the Right attendee Nicholas Fuentes, de facto leader of the ultra-far-right "groyper" movement, has announced that he plans to attending a Conservative Political Action Conference gathering this weekend in Dallas, although he has not been welcomed at previous CPAC events. Since 2019, Fuentes has made a point of showing up at CPAC gatherings, likely to create friction and push the bounds of acceptable rhetoric at the American Conservative Union's events.

This year will apparently be no different. At CPAC gatherings both last year and this year, Fuentes has staged his own competing event, dubbed the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC), designed to make the more "mainstream" conservatives of CPAC appear to be RINOs or "cucks." Jared Holt, a former reporter for Right Wing Watch, discussed the fraught relationship between Fuentes and CPAC -- he added that Fuentes and the "groypers" see CPAC as a way to "boost their own visibility" and attempt to "siphon off" attendees from more mainstream conservative groups."

Just because these white nationalists once got winks and nods of approval in 2016 and 2017; they think they can just show up at any Conservative political event they want to. What makes them actually think they can "siphon off" conservatives from establishment mainstream groups?? Shouldn't they be at Liberal Democrat events to recruit new members?? After all, the Dems created the KKK and white supremacy; so shouldn't they be more successful attracting them instead of conservatives??
What?
No the white nationalist did not get any "wink winks" form the GOP. At all. Zero. Nada.
Anytime and everytime ACTUAL white nationalist raise their ugly heads they are met with nothing but resistance by the GOP.
And bullshit they don't appear at "Democrat" rallies.
Have you been living under a rock the past 2 years??

I am going to ask this question again just to see how long the conservatives here will avoid answering it...

What is it about the Republican/Conservative party that makes white supremacists feel they would have a better chance of siphoning off rank and file conservative voters??

For example.....there was a record number of white nationalists, neo-confederates and neo-nazis running for office as republicans....

If the Democratic party is the party of white supremacy, wouldn't it make more sense for them to run as Democrats??
The entire plan is to divide and conquer.
It doesn't matter what color joins what side. That's the mirage. The smokescreen.
There are white supremists on both sides.
Their intentions are to infiltrate the government (OUR GOVERNMENT) and destroy it from within.
This isn't about you and me, it's about Us and Them.
And until people realize this, they will have us keep tearing each other apart.
Be Smarter.
Hugs
I am sure there are white supremacists on both sides...

that still doesn't answer my question......why do white supremacist groups like these keep pandering to Republicans??

Why do they think they would have an easier time siphoning from Republicans??

Do they feel their white supremacist policies are more attractive to Republicans than Democrats?
I don't know the answer to that.
Most Republicans do not agree with white supremecy.
I don't think they are trying to siphon anything, I believe they are trying to make republicans look bad though.
Most people in this country are not supremists, white, black or otherwise.
That doesn't mean they don't exist, they do, on both sides.
And I believe they play both sides to weaken the people, to cause divisions.
Divided we are weak, united we are strong.
There are some really racists, bigotted, nasty people in all walks of life.
But I do not believe they are the majority.
They walk around in packs and groups that make them appear larger than they truly are.
They're main objective is to cause fear and submission... like mafia.
You have Antifa and BLM which are mostly white people.
You could say that these white supremists are pandering to the Democrat left.
The otherside we have ProudBoys, skinheads, I don't even know half the names of the groups, that pander to the right.
Doesn't mean we agree with them.
Doesn't mean a majority of Democrats agree with Antifa and BLM either.
They have a lot of big money behind them pushing the buttons and pulling the strings.
It's those that hold the money that want to see this country brought to it's knees.
This globalist agenda is one small group of very very rich and powerful people wanting to control every aspect of your life throughout the whole world. And the only thing standing in it's way is Freedom.
The only way to destroy this country and what it represents, We the People... doesn't say white, black, asian, other. It say WE.
The only way to destroy it is to try and convince people how evil and corrupt this We the People is.
Look at all the racism, perpertrated by racists. Look at all the crime, perpertrated by criminals... do you see a trend?
We are being sabotaged by those that want freedom destroyed and their globalization of slavery installed.

Other than that, I don't have an answer.
Hugs

Because the Republican Party is the home of white nationals and white supremacists.
All be damned, and all this time I thought it was the Democrats. Here are a few with the Grand Wizard, Byrd:
1625861124102.png

Cluching the hand of the KKK. They seem to get along... You just voted for the one on the left didn't you? The one who didn't want "you people" turning our schools into jungles. You voted for him, didn't you! :eusa_doh:

I can't find the pic of Hillary and her mentor, Byrd, kissy kissy. It has been canceled. You voted for her too, didn't you... :cuckoo:

"White nationalist and Unite the Right attendee Nicholas Fuentes, de facto leader of the ultra-far-right "groyper" movement, has announced that he plans to attending a Conservative Political Action Conference gathering this weekend in Dallas, although he has not been welcomed at previous CPAC events. Since 2019, Fuentes has made a point of showing up at CPAC gatherings, likely to create friction and push the bounds of acceptable rhetoric at the American Conservative Union's events.

This year will apparently be no different. At CPAC gatherings both last year and this year, Fuentes has staged his own competing event, dubbed the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC), designed to make the more "mainstream" conservatives of CPAC appear to be RINOs or "cucks." Jared Holt, a former reporter for Right Wing Watch, discussed the fraught relationship between Fuentes and CPAC -- he added that Fuentes and the "groypers" see CPAC as a way to "boost their own visibility" and attempt to "siphon off" attendees from more mainstream conservative groups."

Just because these white nationalists once got winks and nods of approval in 2016 and 2017; they think they can just show up at any Conservative political event they want to. What makes them actually think they can "siphon off" conservatives from establishment mainstream groups?? Shouldn't they be at Liberal Democrat events to recruit new members?? After all, the Dems created the KKK and white supremacy; so shouldn't they be more successful attracting them instead of conservatives??

So what if they attend? Other than from the Left, when did we become a country without the freedom to associate with whom we wish? Should signs be put up "No White Nationalists Allowed"? Should they have "White" or "Colored" water fountains too?

first-amendment-S.jpg

At the next Democrat conventions, will you have "NO Black Lives Matter" members? If not, isn't that incredibly hypocritical?

There is no difference between right-wing white supremacists and the people who attend CPAC. These are people who are racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic. They are people incapable of joining with all the other folks who make up American society. They, too, can be members of American society if they wished, but they want to run everything for all of us. So I suggest that they set sail and find their paradise.

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Seek help! For your sake and your loved ones.

Because the Republican Party is the home of white nationals and white supremacists.
There was a commentator on, that had said that BLM/ANTIFA is doing such things that the KKK(Southern White Democrats) could only dream of. Those far left radicals go in and burn down black businesses, punch old ladies, and even murder their own. A white supremacist of today just doesnt compare to the far left. Shame prog slaves are too stupid to realize this....

Probably for the same reason that virtually every state that used to be part of the confederacy voted for Trump in 2020.

There was a commentator on, that had said that BLM/ANTIFA is doing such things that the KKK(Southern White Democrats) could only dream of. Those far left radicals go in and burn down black businesses, punch old ladies, and even murder their own. A white supremacist of today just doesnt compare to the far left. Shame prog slaves are too stupid to realize this....

Probably for the same reason that virtually every state that used to be part of the confederacy voted for Trump in 2020.

And what the fuck does that mean? Because people down south got really smart and those people up north got really stupid, is the only reason why.....Dumbass prog slave...

Because their democrat masters keep sending them like torpedoes to sink the conservative movement.
Ooooo! It's another con-spiracy! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No, lardass, it's a fact.
Only to insane trump fluffers who have lost their grip on reality. And we certainly have you in that catagory......;)

Because their democrat masters keep sending them like torpedoes to sink the conservative movement.
Man, those Dems sure are powerful.......

But wouldn't be easier for the white supremacists to just get Dems to pass the policies they want??

Yeah, they built the most efficient vote fraud system the country, and the world, has ever seen. Your hero xiden told us so.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: As always.

And what the fuck does that mean? Because people down south got really smart and those people up north got really stupid, is the only reason why.....Dumbass prog slave...

That white supremacists respond powerfully to Trump's messaging.

Farrakhan is more of a Trump supporter...

Omar is not....

However, neither one is at CPAC.....

Any more pictures?

Why did you not include the relevant quote from Calypso Louie, (close friend and confidant of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's minister for over 20 years) in your desperate effort to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING to demonstrate that Obama's close friend Louis Farrakhan supported Trump so Trump must be bad.

This is from your posted source and link.

"Trump “is the only member who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money,'” Farrakhan said in a sermon he delivered this week. “Any time a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they can’t afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.”

Despite his commendation for the billionaire businessman, Farrakhan did not endorse him. “Not that I’m for Mr. Trump,” he added, “but I like what I’m looking at.”

###

As you know, Obama's close friend, Jeremiah Wright along with Louis Farrakhan traveled to Libya in 1984 to visit Col. Moammar Gadhafi, the Libyan leader.

i think your link answers your question he shows up because he knows he’s not welcome and to simply stir the pot

we know that Joe Xiden and his fears of growing up i. a racial jungle are more in tune with this guy’s policy

What is it about the Republican/Conservative party that makes white supremacists feel they would have a better chance of siphoning off rank and file conservative voters??

For example.....there was a record number of white nationalists, neo-confederates and neo-nazis running for office as republicans....

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

Where are the supposed White Nationalists going to siphon votes to? Do they siphon votes off to the same place as the BLM votes?

We supposedly had a record number of voters in 2020.

Are there not a record number of BLM members, other blacks, and other minorities running for office and owning businesses?

Last edited:
By the way........the scary black men were sued by the DOJ....and this is what the "Bush appointed" DOJ prosecutor said....

"She points out that, to date, no voters have complained that the two men had intimidated them, and Abigail Thernstrom, vice-chair of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, which is still dominated by people appointed by President Bush, has called the case against the two men "small potatoes."

Perhaps next time you will tell the truth about who dropped the charges.

"In The Wall Street Journal last week, conservative columnist John Fund wrote about J. Christian Adams, "a former career Justice Department official who resigned over the Obama administration's failure to pursue a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party."

Forum List

Back