Why do poor communities exist in America?

Why ghettos exist? Because some people are incapable of functioning in the civilized world. This vile woman will always be poor because of the way she lives her life. She is the only one who can change her circumstances

No, you do not. There is not inequality of protection under the law. And the US Constitution does not provide for people who choose not to work to be given money taken in taxes.
You really are a right-winger. It takes morals not stories to bear true witness. Yes, there is currently inequality and unequal protection of the laws.

Maybe I'm asking a bad question or something. I guess there will always be poor people. Whether there are poor neighborhoods or not.
So I have a question for you. Have you ever wondered why poor White communities don't turn into drug/gang war zones? I'm not saying White people are inherently better, I'm just pointing out a verifiable fact. Now why do YOU think poor Black communities turn into drug/gang war zones full of misery and needless murder? I'll just toss this out. Maybe there are EXTERNAL entities that prey on these communities because they KNOW they can be corrupted. What do you think?

So I have a question for you. Have you ever wondered why poor White communities don't turn into drug/gang war zones? I'm not saying White people are inherently better, I'm just pointing out a verifiable fact. Now why do YOU think poor Black communities turn into drug/gang war zones full of misery and needless murder? I'll just toss this out. Maybe there are EXTERNAL entities that prey on these communities because they KNOW they can be corrupted. What do you think?
Or, it could be systemic. Welfare was invented for poor white folk. Right-wingers have a problem with poor black folk on welfare.

Forum List

Back