Zone1 Why Do People Register Here and Never Post?

Or just post like once and then leave for good? I always wondered that. :confused-84:
I had actually joined this forum about 2 years before joining with this username. I signed up, found that it was pretty dead as forums go, and went back to the Hannity forums. To be honest, I had forgotten about this forum for those two years and when I was given a link by someone I trusted, I couldn't remember the name I registered under.

For all I know, that name may still be on the list. lol

In the old days of SEO people would register, fill out their profile and a link to their website for the SEO value. That's kind of ineffective nowadays but I think a lot of people still do it for a quick link.

Or just post like once and then leave for good? I always wondered that. :confused-84:

The statistics are just plain weird: Currently 154 members online, 249 "guests" online, and 403 total visitors online.

Some of us dont like to wallow with the filthy dirty dishonest commee LibStain puke. It is so bad even some mods are anti-American scum. You cant work with those sorts, they will have to be eliminated to save the country. Scum like candy, rw need to be hung upside down off a freway bridge,tied by one ankle.

Think about all they have ruined: American Blacks, Schools, GOVt, Churches, Children, MSM. Working to destroy Police, Military, Medical, the Economy & Business. The Enemy within, led by the Criminals who infect DC and many State GOVT jobs.

Some of us dont like to wallow with the filthy dirty dishonest commee LibStain puke. It is so bad even some mods are anti-American scum. You cant work with those sorts, they will have to be eliminated to save the country. Scum like candy, rw need to be hung upside down off a freway bridge,tied by one ankle.

Think about all they have ruined: American Blacks, Schools, GOVt, Churches, Children, MSM. Working to destroy Police, Military, Medical, the Economy & Business. The Enemy within, led by the Criminals who infect DC and many State GOVT jobs.

I'd say "Tell us how you really feel", but that's how I kinda feel too. :iagree:

Some people still work full-time + commute and care for family members (again thru Obiden 2.0 with the Economic hardships).

One got stuck on 10,000 posts and could not pull trigger. Lovely Political Chic sort of massages them over the OCD Monk type hurdle.

some work where needed more. Decades bashing Libstain scum on Yahoo. Sports boards.

many quit it all Obiden 1.0 or NOV04 2020 dropped out of America. Some only read Election Fraud stories on GateWay Pundit.

Some get Angry for silly BANNINGS elsewhere and dont want to lose all sites.

Perhaps some register here and never post because they just want to read what some mods have moved to Badlands and Rubber and Flame Zone....and that's all.

To move conservative posts to those zones doesn't mean much really, people will still read the truth about things here and everywhere .... :dunno:

Forgot: #1 reason. No PC mouse or keyboard At home. Only annoying touch type APPL home O tablet. Do not use work PC for this during work! Phone too small.

I have a lot to post. Cant do it well on this POS.

That's a lot of lurkers.

Must be CIA and FBI accounts.:eusa_shhh:

Why would they assign so many? If they had watchers they would only need one, and in any case Bodeacea and some of the other left wing deviant neo-nazis keep HLS up to date on all us terrorists, same as they take names at school board meetings and work places of all the anti-groomer types they hate.

Forum List

Back