Zone1 Why Do People Register Here and Never Post?

spiders and bots for assorted data miners, like Google and others make up the 'guests'. Google probably has dozens by itself. WAyback Machine stores snapshots every so often.

Another reason:
if you read all the posts, someone will say what you are thinking 99% of the time. A lot of GOOD Posters here. But, painful to wade thru the anti-American loon postin CNN spin one by one like parrots in a tree. Kaw kaw…yu racist.

There's a lot of good answers here already as to why people don't post more. But just to add...maybe instead of the same old stuff, people need to start some new, more interesting topics? As it is now, most of discussions here (at least today) are less exciting than watching paint dry.

In the old days of SEO people would register, fill out their profile and a link to their website for the SEO value. That's kind of ineffective nowadays but I think a lot of people still do it for a quick link.

I think there are still some of them, but not as much as I used to agree with that, now they probably have other ways to do it and I'm sorry that I'm replying to a post from a month ago

New Topics

Forum List

Back