Zone1 Went to my sons in Virginia. Lost my tool box...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I always take tools in case of minor car trouble so I loaded this in the bed:

OIP.zrPtUhh2LFCed1O7tK5P4QHaHa

We were going in an area I was unfamiliar with and I hit something in the road and the truck jumped up a bit. I didn't think anything of it until we got to my sons and started unloading and my damn tool box was gone! Dammit! I retraced my path to where I hit the bump but it was long gone! I had all kinds of good stuff in it. Gone now! I'd offer a 500 dollar reward but I don't know how to get the word out.

Last edited:

We were going in an area I was unfamiliar with and I hit something in the road and the truck jumped up a bit. I didn't think anything of it until we got to my sons and started unloaded and my damn tool box was gone! Dammit! I retraced my path to where I hit the bump but it was long gone! I had all kinds of good stuff in it. Gone now! I'd offer a 500 dollar reward but I don't know how to get the word out.

I saw that.gif

We were going in an area I was unfamiliar with and I hit something in the road and the truck jumped up a bit. I didn't think anything of it until we got to my sons and started unloading and my damn tool box was gone! Dammit! I retraced my path to where I hit the bump but it was long gone! I had all kinds of good stuff in it. Gone now! I'd offer a 500 dollar reward but I don't know how to get the word out.

I bet there was at least $400-$500 (retail) worth of tools in that box, bro.

How much reward are you offering? No Paypal or Venmo, please. I don't wanna get stuck with an IRS 1099k.

• Banned
I bet there was at least $400-$500 (retail) worth of tools in that box, bro.

How much reward are you offering?
well, i was thinking about 500 dollars cause they are all snap on and super expensive.

• Banned
Some sap got them I guess. Ima call the cops though!

Hey, maybe they were stole in the first place and during the back road high speed chase they tossed them.

At least it's under $600 in value so one of those 87K IRS agents won't be coming after me. ;)
Ima get the mofugga who got them!

Somebody got lucky!

That sucks. A mans toolbox is like a womans closet with all her purses and shoes.

It's a fucking bitch, and expensive, to replace your tools. If you had that many tools in it, then it should have been heavy enough to stay in the bed of the truck!!!
If something that heavy flew out, I'm sure you would have heard SOMETHING hit the road!!!

Get you a bed net and use that when you put stuff in the bed of the truck. It will keep it from flying out.

757a6281-46da-4e6a-a764-22d50edfe2e7_1480x.jpg

That sucks. A mans toolbox is like a womans closet with all her purses and shoes.

It's a fucking bitch, and expensive, to replace your tools. If you had that many tools in it, then it should have been heavy enough to stay in the bed of the truck!!!
If something that heavy flew out, I'm sure you would have heard SOMETHING hit the road!!!

Get you a bed net and use that when you put stuff in the bed of the truck. It will keep it from flying out.

757a6281-46da-4e6a-a764-22d50edfe2e7_1480x.jpg
Are you calling me a lying democrat bitch? I'll get you!

New Topics

Forum List

Back