Why do people refuse to do the research?

You are absolutely right about taking a vitamin supplement Gipper.

After this information came out, I started, and I had everyone in my family start taking them.

Folks don't know that the soil our food is grown in, as well as the agricultural methods that are used have caused our food to be vitamin deficient.

And wouldn't you know it? Some years after this information came out, like clock work, the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act - Wikipedia
was passed, pretty much as she predicted.

The only thing left for them to do is to regulate and make supplements illegal.

If you want to know how this woman knows what she knows, do the research and find out who she is married to. . .

I was reading some studies on C a few years ago and one doctor said C would help prevent liver spots on the skin and without enough C liver spots would worsen if one spent alotta time in the sun. He said three months to restore depleted levels of C if deficient so we started a routine three times a day C and other herbs and supplements. The dark spots on my hands pretty much disappeared to almost invisible for the worse of them.

Vitamin C is truly amazing in its ability to cure. See the video I posted above...and there are numerous documented studies showing the amazing curing effect of high dose vitamin C. Way back in the 30s, a doctor cured polio using high dose vitamin C. Of course, the criminals in the HC establishment ignored him. FDR was never told.

Ya, vitmin c is about all we can absorb at a rater consistant with a pill. I actually have that in my medicen cabinet. I hear there is an anti-oxident pill doing good things. Most of your suppliments are a waste of time though! Much better off getting inside of a good diet.

I couldn't possibly eat enough to get all the daily vitamins needs for my body and have never been a big eater. Not only that at my age and with major chemical damage that lil extra herbs and supplements give is very much needed. Like Gipper said everyone needs to do their own research.

I want to see him eat a bushel of oranges every day, to get enough vitamin C.

I have researched health issues for many years and today, the internet makes it easy. I have numerous books on the topic, subscriptions to newsletters and websites, and have read numerous white papers on various health issues. I do not consider myself an expert, but I am confident I know a great deal more than nearly all Americans, including most doctors.

I can't even get family members who are in poor health, to regularly take a good multivitamin. WTF is wrong with people? Are they just too lazy to spend time researching health? The internet makes it easy, yet many are still unwilling to spend the time even though they are ill.

Why are so many Americans totally dependent on their doctors, for their health? This is equivalent to selling your soul to the devil. Most doctors and physicians know NOTHING about diet, nutrition, and supplements. They poo-poo them usually.

Has anyone else experienced this?

How long have you suffered from this fear of authority? It informs your posts on every topic.
BANNED

I hope FDR imprisoned your ancestors.

After this information came out, I started, and I had everyone in my family start taking them.

Folks don't know that the soil our food is grown in, as well as the agricultural methods that are used have caused our food to be vitamin deficient.

And wouldn't you know it? Some years after this information came out, like clock work, the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act - Wikipedia

If you want to know how this woman knows what she knows, do the research and find out who she is married to. . .

I was reading some studies on C a few years ago and one doctor said C would help prevent liver spots on the skin and without enough C liver spots would worsen if one spent alotta time in the sun. He said three months to restore depleted levels of C if deficient so we started a routine three times a day C and other herbs and supplements. The dark spots on my hands pretty much disappeared to almost invisible for the worse of them.

Vitamin C is truly amazing in its ability to cure. See the video I posted above...and there are numerous documented studies showing the amazing curing effect of high dose vitamin C. Way back in the 30s, a doctor cured polio using high dose vitamin C. Of course, the criminals in the HC establishment ignored him. FDR was never told.

Ya, vitmin c is about all we can absorb at a rater consistant with a pill. I actually have that in my medicen cabinet. I hear there is an anti-oxident pill doing good things. Most of your suppliments are a waste of time though! Much better off getting inside of a good diet.

I couldn't possibly eat enough to get all the daily vitamins needs for my body and have never been a big eater. Not only that at my age and with major chemical damage that lil extra herbs and supplements give is very much needed. Like Gipper said everyone needs to do their own research.

you do not have to over eat to get you daily recomended.It takes reseach and stratagy but it can be done! There are books on how to do it! Live well eat well is a good starter book!

Shit, I'm an old lady at this point. I used to run on coffee and candy bars most of the time keeping up with forty employees and raising two children. Like I said I still don't eat much never have. Every person needs to do their own research and make their decisions based on their own needs.

You can't get enough vitamins in your food. Most food produced in the US is contaminated, processed resulting in little nutritional value, or down right dangerously full of sugar, GMO grains, and chemicals.

You clearly know nothing about supplements. Ever heard of liposomal vitamin c or liposomal anything?

Yeah thought so.

You can if ya grow a good percent your self. I do! Also go to whole foods,better nutrition. My doc and nutritionalist say get it from food. I will take their word over yours. I still appreciate the message awareness of the p[roblem is first start and no one else around here is even talking about it. I trust my research and will continue of my own path. I am over fifty with six pack and still do a mile in slightly over six minutes.I can not seem tog get that 300 yard drive back on the golf course but I will continue to try! 250 in the fairway is not bad!

you do not have to over eat to get you daily recomended.It takes reseach and stratagy but it can be done! There are books on how to do it! Live well eat well is a good starter book!
Shit, I'm an old lady at this point. I used to run on coffee and candy bars most of the time keeping up with forty employees and raising two children. Like I said I still don't eat much never have. Every person needs to do their own research and make their decisions based on their own needs.
I have a close buddy that I have known since high school (I graduated in 1976). He has his own business and is very successful. However, he works 80 hours a week and is always on the go. He doesn't smoke or drink much, and does exercise when he can by riding bikes with his wife. That said, his diet consists of eating at fast food shit holes EVERY DAY for breakfast and lunch....then at home the wife makes processed food dinners. His health is rapidly deteriorating...and of course his establishment doctor has him on several Big Pharma drugs. He can't sleep, shit, or focus.

It sickens me.

Last edited:

One guava gives me daily recommended amounts of vitanmin C. Thanks for playing! Daily recomended amout of vitamin c is 65 to 95 miligrams. one guava equals 377 miligrams. But thanks for playing!

You can't get enough vitamins in your food. Most food produced in the US is contaminated, processed resulting in little nutritional value, or down right dangerously full of sugar, GMO grains, and chemicals.

You clearly know nothing about supplements. Ever heard of liposomal vitamin c or liposomal anything?

Yeah thought so.

You can if ya grow a good percent your self. I do! Also go to whole foods,better nutrition. My doc and nutritionalist say get it from food. I will take their word over yours. I still appreciate the message awareness of the p[roblem is first start and no one else around here is even talking about it. I trust my research and will continue of my own path. I am over fifty with six pack and still do a mile in slightly over six minutes.I can not seem tog get that 300 yard drive back on the golf course but I will continue to try! 250 in the fairway is not bad!

It is not my word, dumb ass. I have posted numerous links to experts in this thread. Read the fucking thread asshole.

One guava gives me daily recommended amounts of vitanmin C. Thanks for playing! Daily recomended amout of vitamin c is 65 to 95 miligrams. one guava equals 377 miligrams. But thanks for playing!
As I stated, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Most experts say you need 8-10 grams of C every fucking day.

Go away dick head.

Yup. That Acerola cherry takes about a 1/4 a teaspoon to equal four oranges worth of C. C is also great for detox of micotoxins. The meat at the store is full of toxins too. I've notice green mold growing right inside of the fat in bacon that was just put on the shelf. Some of these farmers send in moldy corn and grain and it gets processed right along with everything else. Those micotoxins store in fat whether in animals or humans. C and other good detoxers like Apples, Garlic, Tomatoes and Chlorophyll kinda help balance some things like that out. There is no way I can eat five Apples a day either but I can use dried ones and put that powder on salads or in tea throughout the day.

Go away dick head.
Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin C
Fuck you ! Sell your suppliments else here! Bite my dick ass munch

I have a close buddy that I have known since high school (I graduated in 1976). He has his own business and is very successful. However, he works 80 hours a week and is always on the go. He doesn't smoke or drink much, and does exercise when he can by riding bikes with his wife. That said, his diet consists of eating at fast food shit holes EVERY DAY for breakfast and lunch....then at home the wife makes processed food dinners. His health is rapidly deteriorating...and of course his establishment doctor has him on several Big Pharma drugs. He can't sleep, shit, or focus.

It sickens me.
I have seen some cases around here that are just awful. One guy we know was taking thirty-four different pharm meds every day. I took a list of what he was taking and gave it to a doctor friend just outta curiosity and my doc friend said, "That's pure medical abuse". Eighteen hundred a month plus in medications and guess whose paying the majority of the bill for those pills? He's not the only one there are many when one starts looking around and checking with people that they know around them.

Go away dick head.
You idiot. With every post you prove you are an idiot.

You post an establishment website, and think that means anything other than you are an idiot.

You need a lot more C than those fools are telling you. Don't take my word for it or the experts, die young instead.

I have researched health issues for many years and today, the internet makes it easy. I have numerous books on the topic, subscriptions to newsletters and websites, and have read numerous white papers on various health issues. I do not consider myself an expert, but I am confident I know a great deal more than nearly all Americans, including most doctors.

I can't even get family members who are in poor health, to regularly take a good multivitamin. WTF is wrong with people? Are they just too lazy to spend time researching health? The internet makes it easy, yet many are still unwilling to spend the time even though they are ill.

Why are so many Americans totally dependent on their doctors, for their health? This is equivalent to selling your soul to the devil. Most doctors and physicians know NOTHING about diet, nutrition, and supplements. They poo-poo them usually.

Has anyone else experienced this?

How long have you suffered from this fear of authority? It informs your posts on every topic.

I hope FDR imprisoned your ancestors.

The Irish? Why would he do that? Not that I’d put it past him...

As for health, it’s not exactly crazy to trust a health care professional on such matters over the ranting of some faceless neurotic online. I think most would agree.

It sickens me.
I have seen some cases around here that are just awful. One guy we know was taking thirty-four different pharm meds every day. I took a list of what he was taking and gave it to a doctor friend just outta curiosity and my doc friend said, "That's pure medical abuse". Eighteen hundred a month plus in medications and guess whose paying the majority of the bill for those pills? He's not the only one there are many when one starts looking around and checking with people that they know around them.
This is America today. Just about everybody is on Big Pharmas poisonous drugs. Fuck that!!! I love all the TV commercials showing people laughing and running around, all on those deadly drugs...in reality they are sitting at home waiting to die.

My establishment doctor, who I initially thought was a good guy, is just another establishment asshole. When I turned 50, he told me I should see him every year for a physical. I quickly learned that was a scam to push dangerous drugs on me. The last straw occurred several years ago, when a pretty young nurse acted shocked and appalled when I told her I don't take any drugs. I wanted to tell her to fuck off, but I am too nice...LOL.

They then prescribed more cholesterol drugs on me, based on one blood sample, which I promptly ignored.

It sickens me.
Be wary when money is to be made! I used to work in a lab! I would eat things and test my own piss and blood. It was third shift I had to do some thing more than the job at hand to stay awake. This made it interesting. If you think I did not try multi vitamins it was the first thing I tried. The next thing was some recreational substances, You can run a lot of tests in the middle of the night in two years! I was amazed at how fast the stuff showed up. That was late 80's I bet the instramnets have advanced since then!

Go away dick head.

Have you noticed that you feel compelled to lash out in anger at everyone who doesn’t share your fear of authority?

Go away dick head.

Well, this is Lincoln-Douglas right here!

It sickens me.
Be wary when money is to be made! I used to work in a lab! I would eat things and test my own piss and blood. It was third shift I had to do some thing more than the job at hand to stay awake. This made it interesting. If you think I did not try multi vitamins it was the first thing I tried. The next thing was some recreational substances, You can run a lot of tests in the middle of the night in two years! I was amazed at how fast the stuff showed up. That was late 80's I bet the instramnets have advanced since then!
That's HILARIOUS.

The entire HC establishment in the USA is ALL ABOUT MONEY, but you think supplement makers who generate peanuts in comparison, are not to be trusted.

Do you even think before posting?

It sickens me.
This is America today. Just about everybody is on Big Pharmas poisonous drugs. Fuck that!!! I love all the TV commercials showing people laughing and running around, all on those deadly drugs...in reality they are sitting at home waiting to die.

My establishment doctor, who I initially thought was a good guy, is just another establishment asshole. When I turned 50, he told me I should see him every year for a physical. I quickly learned that was a scam to push dangerous drugs on me. The last straw occurred several years ago, when a pretty young nurse acted shocked and appalled when I told her I don't take any drugs. I wanted to tell her to fuck off, but I am too nice...LOL.

They then prescribed more cholesterol drugs on me, based on one blood sample, which I promptly ignored.
I could go into a lot of horror stories over the years about doctors and the last bit on the whole chemical exposure but it would take too long to lay it all out. I am actually thinking that the work comp may have done me a favor even though that wasn't there intent over that chemical exposure. I would not have taken the time to do so much research and would have missed learning about things like the surgeries that could have been prevented that still linger in my old age. Surgeries treated but did not cure plus two of those left other things not working properly like my saliva glands.

Have you ever tried using Hawthorn Berries? My doc friend turned me onto those to try to help Rod with his heart.

It sickens me.
I mix my own daily supplement formula from raw ingredients. Does that help ease your mind?

Forum List

Back