Democrat Sheep Instructed You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’

Eight months of Democrat sponsored racial riots, idiot. Cuomo in NY killed 6000 senior citizens because of his idiotic leftardry. Which is why he's gone now.
Cuomo killed no one.
Ignorance did.
Most of us have corrected that ignorance.
Which explains the significantly higher death and hospitalization rates among the MAGAT elite.

You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science​

“Research both sides and make up your own mind.” It’s simple, straightforward, common sense advice. And when it comes to issues like vaccinations, climate change, and the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it can be dangerous, destructive, and even deadly. The techniques that most of us use to navigate most of our decisions in life — gathering information, evaluating it based on what we know, and choosing a course of action — can lead to spectacular failures when it comes to a scientific matter.

THURSDAY, Aug. 17, 2023 (HealthDay News) -- The idea of “doing your own research” didn’t begin with the pandemic, but new research suggests that those who follow that ideology have been more likely to believe COVID misinformation.
“We had heard the phrase a lot before,” prior to the pandemic, said researcher Sedona Chinn, a professor of life sciences communication at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
It was “coming from a lot of online, anti-vaccine rhetoric,” she added.
The researchers knew people who were willing to “occasionally do weird, unproven stuff, typically around health,” Chinn said. “It’s not like they reject doctors and medical expertise, but they think their opinion can be equally valid if they do their own research.”

Do demofk schools not teach this skill anymore and why the sheep are so sheep?

The data indicate that teachers in this study place tremendous value on research skills, with most reporting assigning a research paper to their students in the 2011-2012 academic year and spending class time teaching various research skills to their students. These lessons are aimed at addressing deficits they see in today’s students.

It is amazing to me that demofks really believe in the do not do your own research, to stop opposition of their narratives. This is indeed the demofk push nationally and globally. Folks, please post any articles that you can do research on that you can find.

Have you heard what maddcow said on MSNBC after trump won Iowa? They'll decide what the truth is for you

Cuomo killed no one.
Ignorance did.
Which explains the significantly higher death and hospitalization rates among the MAGAT elite.
Don’t you ever get tired of talking using other’s words? You don’t know shit

Yep, and I explained you can’t use your own words! Don’t you get tired of using talking points from demofks?
I don't use others' words.

If the words sound familiar check with your little Jiminy.
Maybe he's telling you something and you're not listening.
And be careful with that nose.

I don't use others' words.

If the words sound familiar check with your little Jiminy.
Maybe he's telling you something and you're not listening.
And be careful with that nose.
Repeating media talking points is using other’s words

Cuomo killed no one.
Ignorance did.

LMAO !

"Corrected that ignorance"?

No, you're still the same stupid shitstains you were. :p

Repeating media talking points is using other’s words
Never ever happens.
When I quote, I use quotes

Seems your Jiminy is sending you messages and you're blaming me.

But
take any quote from me on this thread and link it word for word to any publication
Prove your lie, LIAR.

LMAO !

"Corrected that ignorance"?

No, you're still the same stupid shitstains you were. :p
Says the morons who proudly kill one another with their ignorance.

Do carry on.
The more of you the die from your intentional ignorance the fewer of you there are to vote ignorantly.

Scare tactics of demofk cultists. Reefer madness Trump style!!

Never ever happens.
When I quote, I use quotes

Seems your Jiminy is sending you messages and you're blaming me.

But
take any quote from me on this thread and link it word for word to any publication
Prove your lie, LIAR.
I blame you for these cultist screaming trump madness.

that isn't evidence of anything. Until you physically see reports, you don't know shit. That's the entire give away, the lack of transparency of it all. You are just a projecting sheep.
Compared to your analysis of LITERALLY NOTHING i will go with what the entire world recommended. You be you.
It will cleanse the gene pool more quickly.

Compared to your analysis of LITERALLY NOTHING i will go with what the entire world recommended. You be you.
It will cleanse the gene pool more quickly.
My nothing trumps your nothing

Forum List

Back