Why do people refuse to do the research?

you do not have to over eat to get you daily recomended.It takes reseach and stratagy but it can be done! There are books on how to do it! Live well eat well is a good starter book!
Shit, I'm an old lady at this point. I used to run on coffee and candy bars most of the time keeping up with forty employees and raising two children. Like I said I still don't eat much never have. Every person needs to do their own research and make their decisions based on their own needs.
I have a close buddy that I have known since high school (I graduated in 1976). He has his own business and is very successful. However, he works 80 hours a week and is always on the go. He doesn't smoke or drink much, and does exercise when he can by riding bikes with his wife. That said, his diet consists of eating at fast food shit holes EVERY DAY for breakfast and lunch....then at home the wife makes processed food dinners. His health is rapidly deteriorating...and of course his establishment doctor has him on several Big Pharma drugs. He can't sleep, shit, or focus.

It sickens me.
I have seen some cases around here that are just awful. One guy we know was taking thirty-four different pharm meds every day. I took a list of what he was taking and gave it to a doctor friend just outta curiosity and my doc friend said, "That's pure medical abuse". Eighteen hundred a month plus in medications and guess whose paying the majority of the bill for those pills? He's not the only one there are many when one starts looking around and checking with people that they know around them.
This is America today. Just about everybody is on Big Pharmas poisonous drugs. Fuck that!!! I love all the TV commercials showing people laughing and running around, all on those deadly drugs...in reality they are sitting at home waiting to die.

My establishment doctor, who I initially thought was a good guy, is just another establishment asshole. When I turned 50, he told me I should see him every year for a physical. I quickly learned that was a scam to push dangerous drugs on me. The last straw occurred several years ago, when a pretty young nurse acted shocked and appalled when I told her I don't take any drugs. I wanted to tell her to fuck off, but I am too nice...LOL.

They then prescribed more cholesterol drugs on me, based on one blood sample, which I promptly ignored.
I could go into a lot of horror stories over the years about doctors and the last bit on the whole chemical exposure but it would take too long to lay it all out. I am actually thinking that the work comp may have done me a favor even though that wasn't there intent over that chemical exposure. I would not have taken the time to do so much research and would have missed learning about things like the surgeries that could have been prevented that still linger in my old age. Surgeries treated but did not cure plus two of those left other things not working properly like my saliva glands.

Have you ever tried using Hawthorn Berries? My doc friend turned me onto those to try to help Rod with his heart.
Yes...this is how we often come to learn about the horrors of American healthcare...we experience it first hand.

I my case, my kid sister was murdered by the HC establishment many years ago, when she contracted breast cancer. They slowly and painfully killed her with chemo and other shit. To watch a once beautiful, active, successful, happy young woman wither away and die a horrible death, is something that profoundly changes a person. I only wish I knew then what I know now. I might have saved her.

Last edited:
Shit, I'm an old lady at this point. I used to run on coffee and candy bars most of the time keeping up with forty employees and raising two children. Like I said I still don't eat much never have. Every person needs to do their own research and make their decisions based on their own needs.
I have a close buddy that I have known since high school (I graduated in 1976). He has his own business and is very successful. However, he works 80 hours a week and is always on the go. He doesn't smoke or drink much, and does exercise when he can by riding bikes with his wife. That said, his diet consists of eating at fast food shit holes EVERY DAY for breakfast and lunch....then at home the wife makes processed food dinners. His health is rapidly deteriorating...and of course his establishment doctor has him on several Big Pharma drugs. He can't sleep, shit, or focus.

It sickens me.
I have seen some cases around here that are just awful. One guy we know was taking thirty-four different pharm meds every day. I took a list of what he was taking and gave it to a doctor friend just outta curiosity and my doc friend said, "That's pure medical abuse". Eighteen hundred a month plus in medications and guess whose paying the majority of the bill for those pills? He's not the only one there are many when one starts looking around and checking with people that they know around them.
This is America today. Just about everybody is on Big Pharmas poisonous drugs. Fuck that!!! I love all the TV commercials showing people laughing and running around, all on those deadly drugs...in reality they are sitting at home waiting to die.

My establishment doctor, who I initially thought was a good guy, is just another establishment asshole. When I turned 50, he told me I should see him every year for a physical. I quickly learned that was a scam to push dangerous drugs on me. The last straw occurred several years ago, when a pretty young nurse acted shocked and appalled when I told her I don't take any drugs. I wanted to tell her to fuck off, but I am too nice...LOL.

They then prescribed more cholesterol drugs on me, based on one blood sample, which I promptly ignored.
I could go into a lot of horror stories over the years about doctors and the last bit on the whole chemical exposure but it would take too long to lay it all out. I am actually thinking that the work comp may have done me a favor even though that wasn't there intent over that chemical exposure. I would not have taken the time to do so much research and would have missed learning about things like the surgeries that could have been prevented that still linger in my old age. Surgeries treated but did not cure plus two of those left other things not working properly like my saliva glands.

Have you ever tried using Hawthorn Berries? My doc friend turned me onto those to try to help Rod with his heart.
Yes...this is how we often come to learn about the horrors of American healthcare...we experience first hand.

I my case, my kid sister was murdered by the HC establishment many years ago, when she contracted breast cancer. They slowly and painfully killed her with chemo and other shit. To watch a once beautiful, active, successful, happy young woman wither away and die a horrible death, is something that profoundly changes a person. I only wish I knew then what I know now. I might have saved her.
Sorry to her that about your sister. Poke Root kills the most prevalent strain of breast cancer from all the studies I read about it. It clears lymph nodes just using it as a pack too. I tried some from our yard last year making a paste and it cleared up some Lymph issues that I had for years. Just be forewarned don't get it near the eyes. From what I have read spirochetes love areas with fluid. So lymph nodes, joints, saliva glands, etc.

you do not have to over eat to get you daily recomended.It takes reseach and stratagy but it can be done! There are books on how to do it! Live well eat well is a good starter book!

It sickens me.
Be wary when money is to be made! I used to work in a lab! I would eat things and test my own piss and blood. It was third shift I had to do some thing more than the job at hand to stay awake. This made it interesting. If you think I did not try multi vitamins it was the first thing I tried. The next thing was some recreational substances, You can run a lot of tests in the middle of the night in two years! I was amazed at how fast the stuff showed up. That was late 80's I bet the instramnets have advanced since then!
That's HILARIOUS.

The entire HC establishment in the USA is ALL ABOUT MONEY, but you think supplement makers who generate peanuts in comparison, are not to be trusted.

Do you even think before posting?
I do n ot trust any body trying to make money. I am not above testing my own self. I work for a university, I know when I can sneak tests and who to run them for me. I am in the engineering department but I know at least 100 people in medical testing labs and the university hospital including my sister. I have taken about every suppliment imaginable and every time I have tested most of it went in the toilet. I foound it to be even more complicated than the individual suppliments. Like one thing I found that suprised me was that if I loaded on potasium in order to absorb more I also needed to load on calcium. But by and large thru pee testing I have not been impressed with suppliments! The good diet is more work but more effective. One of the people that I respect the most on this subject is the coach of Alabama Football. Say what you want but Alabama knows how to win football games and in turn understands nutrition. Check out thier web site on nutrition. That is a good source out side of the medical proffesion. Also check out what coach Marriotti has to say from the Buckeyes. Those are two people living off results! Alabama is big on sweat potatoes! Remember portions are based on football player sizes not mine!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Calcium also syncs with Potassium, Magnesium, Salt, etc... in order to get maximum absorb. If the intestinal tract is damage (which in most now it is due to chemicals in everything along with parasite overloads) nothing is going to absorb like it should.

It sickens me.
Be wary when money is to be made! I used to work in a lab! I would eat things and test my own piss and blood. It was third shift I had to do some thing more than the job at hand to stay awake. This made it interesting. If you think I did not try multi vitamins it was the first thing I tried. The next thing was some recreational substances, You can run a lot of tests in the middle of the night in two years! I was amazed at how fast the stuff showed up. That was late 80's I bet the instramnets have advanced since then!
I mix my own daily supplement formula from raw ingredients. Does that help ease your mind?
Yes, and grow your own herbs and spices. Saves big money and fresh is better tasting and nutritionaly! I like black gold and pro mix mixed together potting soil for best yeilds. Resist nitrogen blasting like most idiots want to do.

It sickens me.
I mix my own daily supplement formula from raw ingredients. Does that help ease your mind?
Yes, and grow your own herbs and spices. Saves big money and fresh is better tasting and nutritionaly! I like black gold and pro mix mixed together potting soil for best yeilds. Resist nitrogen blasting like most idiots want to do.
Like many others I'm not in a position to be able to grow much. Nice thought though, thanks.

It sickens me.
Like many others I'm not in a position to be able to grow much. Nice thought though, thanks.
Does not take much space to grow herbs! Way easier than you think!

It sickens me.
That's HILARIOUS.

The entire HC establishment in the USA is ALL ABOUT MONEY, but you think supplement makers who generate peanuts in comparison, are not to be trusted.

Do you even think before posting?
I do n ot trust any body trying to make money. I am not above testing my own self. I work for a university, I know when I can sneak tests and who to run them for me. I am in the engineering department but I know at least 100 people in medical testing labs and the university hospital including my sister. I have taken about every suppliment imaginable and every time I have tested most of it went in the toilet. I foound it to be even more complicated than the individual suppliments. Like one thing I found that suprised me was that if I loaded on potasium in order to absorb more I also needed to load on calcium. But by and large thru pee testing I have not been impressed with suppliments! The good diet is more work but more effective. One of the people that I respect the most on this subject is the coach of Alabama Football. Say what you want but Alabama knows how to win football games and in turn understands nutrition. Check out thier web site on nutrition. That is a good source out side of the medical proffesion. Also check out what coach Marriotti has to say from the Buckeyes. Those are two people living off results! Alabama is big on sweat potatoes! Remember portions are based on football player sizes not mine!
The belief that taking supplements ends up in the toilet, is absurd. Stop buying the propaganda. Dr Andrew Saul blew that up decades ago...it was something like...when you eat and drink you shit and piss...so following your logic, since you are losing food via piss and shit, stop eating and drinking.

It sickens me.

Yes...this is how we often come to learn about the horrors of American healthcare...we experience it first hand.

Sorry to hear about your sister. Did they find her breast cancer through mammography?
She was trying to get pregnant and wasn't. So, she went to her doctor for a check up and see what she might do to improve her chances. She was about 30 years old then. They found a lump. Removed the lump and hit her with radiation and chemo. For awhile all looked good, then it came back. She then did the mastectomy and more chemo/radiation....but only got worse. She went to Mayo, Houston, Cancer Treatment Centers of America....all of them fucked her with the same failed treatments. The cancer metastasized throughout her body. She died at home one day before her 35th birthday, a shell of her former self. That was 1996 and it still makes me so damn mad.

If the focus of this thread is that professional health care is some big conspiracy, shouldn’t this thread be in the conspiracy forum?

If the focus of this thread is that professional health care is some big conspiracy, shouldn’t this thread be in the conspiracy forum?
Greed and ignorance is not necessarily a conspiracy.

Greed and ignorance is not necessarily a conspiracy.

Don't encourage the asshole.
30740083_594040194298109_5181402422240608256_n.jpg

I don’t think so. Most adults need 8-10 grams per day and if ill, you need a lot more. I don’t think you can get that much from any diet.

No responsible source recommends anywhere near that amount.

United States vitamin C recommendations

• 60 mg/day: Health Canada 2007
  • 60–95 milligrams per day: United States' National Academy of Sciences.
  • 500 milligrams per 12 hours: Professor Roc Ordman, from research into biological free radicals.
  • 3,000 milligrams per day ''(or up to 30,000 mg during illness)'': the Vitamin C Foundation.
  • 6,000–12,000 milligrams per day: Thomas E. Levy, Colorado Integrative Medical Centre.
  • 6,000–18,000 milligrams per day: Linus Pauling's personal use.
Vitamin C Daily Requirements

I don’t think so. Most adults need 8-10 grams per day and if ill, you need a lot more. I don’t think you can get that much from any diet.

• 500 milligrams per 12 hours: Professor Roc Ordman, from research into biological free radicals.
  • 3,000 milligrams per day ''(or up to 30,000 mg during illness)'': the Vitamin C Foundation.
  • 6,000–12,000 milligrams per day: Thomas E. Levy, Colorado Integrative Medical Centre.

Wow. IN your own post no less.

:21:

You DO know how many milligrams are in a gram, right?

You just exposed yourself as a fool. 6,000-12,000 milligrams EQUALS 6-12 GRAMS.

I mentioned Dr Pauling and Levy earlier in the thread. You should read their works.

I mentioned Dr Pauling and Levy earlier in the thread. You should read their works.

Which, other than three outliers with books to sell, no one recommends, not even CLOSE. Go ahead, pee out more vitamin C than your glass of orange juice contains.

Wow. IN your own post no less.

:21:

You DO know how many milligrams are in a gram, right?

Yes, and as I said, no RESPONSIBLE source recommends anywhere near that amount.

Which, other than three outliers with books to sell, no one recommends, not even CLOSE. Go ahead, pee out more vitamin C than your glass of orange juice contains.
Just admit you don't know anything about this topic and leave the thread.

Forum List

Back