Why do people bitch & whine about the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty so much?

My statement was just expanding on the metaphor you used to put the argument in proper perspective. To suddenly have way through and start taking the literal meaning of what I said, is silly.

BTW, I hate the Israeli right. Especially that POS PM Netanfuckyou. I fully support the Israeli left like Jewish Voices for Peace and Rabbi's for Human Rights.

Damn those evul Joos; they keep defending themselves from being wiped out by your heroes n stuff.

Wah.

wrong again---they were paid compensation by the Israeli government.
You got evidence of the "persecution, harassment, censorship and slander?

If I were really "wrong again", you'd be able to refute what I've both written and supported but you can't.

Therefore, you just follow your Hasbara script of denying the facts, evading the topic at hand and demanding more proof that you won't read.

Of course I've got evidence that USS Liberty survivors have endured "persecution, harassment, censorship and slander" but you won't read it because it contradicts your brainwashing.

(1). "50 Years Later: Will the Crew of the USS Liberty Ever Receive Justice?"

EXCERPTS "The survivors of the USS Liberty were instructed never to talk about the incident under penalty of fine and/or imprisonment.

" Despite the decorations earned by caption and crew, we have been dishonored and chastised by the lies of Israel and our own government. Our elected leaders apparently do not understand—or care—that by joining in the Israeli lie that the attack was a case of mistaken identity, they: make the LVA appear as anti-Jewish bigots;" CONTINUED

If I were really "wrong again", you'd be able to refute what I've both written and supported but you can't.

Therefore, you just follow your Hasbara script of denying the facts, evading the topic at hand and demanding more proof that you won't read.

Of course I've got evidence that USS Liberty survivors have endured "persecution, harassment, censorship and slander" but you won't read it because it contradicts your brainwashing.

EXCERPTS "The survivors of the USS Liberty were instructed never to talk about the incident under penalty of fine and/or imprisonment.

" Despite the decorations earned by caption and crew, we have been dishonored and chastised by the lies of Israel and our own government. Our elected leaders apparently do not understand—or care—that by joining in the Israeli lie that the attack was a case of mistaken identity, they: make the LVA appear as anti-Jewish bigots;" CONTINUED
what a JOKE YOU ARE----you made the allegation based on NOTHING---and demand that I PROVE your baseless allegation wrong-----did you pass the 8th grade? PROVE THAT THE MOON IS NOT MADE OF MOLDY CHEESE ---you jerk

what a JOKE YOU ARE----you made the allegation based on NOTHING---and demand that I PROVE your baseless allegation wrong-----did you pass the 8th grade? PROVE THAT THE MOON IS NOT MADE OF MOLDY CHEESE ---you jerk

I'm always honored to be insulted by traitorous and lowly Hasbara trolls.

Please keep demonstrating that disloyal Hasbara shills are chronic losers.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser"
Socrates

There is proof that Israel positively knew it was attacking an American ship: three Air Force intelligence personnel (Ronald Gotcher, Steve Forslund and Richard Block), at different locations and unaware of each other’s responsibilities, observed real time U.S. Air Force Security Group aircraft translations (from Hebrew to English) of intercepted discussions between the attacking Israel fighter pilots and their ground controllers. The ground control station asked the pilots to confirm that the target was American, and they replied “yes.” Ground control then ordered the aircraft to attack and sink the target and ensure no survivors.

This can't possibly be more obvious......

~S~

Socrates
"HASBARA" is an islamo nazi blood libel only used by the same kind of dogs and pig that HAPPILY incinerated jewish babies on Oct 7 and grabbed my austrian cousins by the ankles and smashed their heads against brick walls in Poland and raped and murdered my husband's grandmother and left her two babies to die of exposure for the GLORY OF ALLAH AND THE ISLAMO NAZI VERSION OF "jeeezus krist" WITH millions of murdered infants on their filthy heads they laugh and sneer forever-----well---I am so glad I am not that filth

There is proof that Israel positively knew it was attacking an American ship: three Air Force intelligence personnel (Ronald Gotcher, Steve Forslund and Richard Block), at different locations and unaware of each other’s responsibilities, observed real time U.S. Air Force Security Group aircraft translations (from Hebrew to English) of intercepted discussions between the attacking Israel fighter pilots and their ground controllers. The ground control station asked the pilots to confirm that the target was American, and they replied “yes.” Ground control then ordered the aircraft to attack and sink the target and ensure no survivors.

~S~
so why are there so many survivors? It is really not so hard to sink a ship

~S~
For years I've asked our gaggle of dull witted and traitorous Zionist shills to answer just 3 questions about our USS Liberty.

They have been:

1. If the attack on the USS Liberty were an "accident", why did the Israelis use unmarked planes in the initial attacks?

2. Why did an ethical Israeli pilot refuse orders to "hit" an "American ship" and get arrested for his integrity?

3. If it was an "accident", why did the IDF strafe lowered life rafts and hang them in an Israeli museum as a trophy?

Feel free to ask them the same questions and see if you have better luck.

Thanks,

For years I've asked our gaggle of dull witted and traitorous Zionist shills to answer just 3 questions about our USS Liberty.

They have been:

1. If the attack on the USS Liberty were an "accident", why did the Israelis use unmarked planes in the initial attacks?

2. Why did an ethical Israeli pilot refuse orders to "hit" an "American ship" and get arrested for his integrity?

3. If it was an "accident", why did the IDF strafe lowered life rafts and hang them in an Israeli museum as a trophy?

Feel free to ask them the same questions and see if you have better luck.

Thanks,
easy----none of the crap you have "reported" happened

What metaphor? Friendly Fire is a common term for that. Of course, if you actually knew something of the military you might understand that.

"Friendly Fire" is also accidental but since the Israelis knew that they were murdering Americans it wasn't "Friendly Fire".

It was just another murderous, Israeli False Flag attack / betrayal.

Socrates

lol moonbat thinks its been 'slandered'.

Forum List

Back