Why do people bitch & whine about the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty so much?

I
It seems like every time you turn around in any discussion about Israel you see people whining about the Israeli attack on the intelligence gathering ship U.S.S.Liberty during the Six Day War?

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia

The attack was first by some IDF fighters that killed 9 aboard then when IDF torpedo boats closed on the ship one of them launched a torpedo which hit Liberty squarely and killed 25 more.

Israel apologized for the attack and paid compensation to the U.S. for the dead and injured as well as damage to the ship.

Mistakes happen in war zones. You don't hear the British whining on and on about the accidental air strikes by the U.S. during Desert Storm that killed dozens of British soldiers.
Will tell you why, you fucking piece of shit, you don't expect an ally to shoot up your ship. Israel knew it was a US warship and they still attacked!

Well, fuck that! I think we should light up one of Israel's ships as payback!

Fuck Israel! They are a fascist, apartheid country that needs a beat down!

You ignore the obvious

1) Israel DID NOT Sink the U.S.S. Liberty
2) Israel did not kill the entire crew of the Liberty
)) Israrli warships suspended their attack on Liberty once it became obvious who the ship belonged to.
4) In the aftermath of the attack on Libety, Israel offered assistance in the Vietnam War to the U.S. Assistance that saved the lives of hundreds of US. aircrew.
I

You ignore the obvious

)) Israrli warships suspended their attack on Liberty once it became obvious who the ship belonged to.
4) In the aftermath of the attack on Libety, Israel offered assistance in the Vietnam War to the U.S. Assistance that saved the lives of hundreds of US. aircrew.
I
Ignoring the obvious is an essential characteristic of islamo-nazi propaganda

You ignore the obvious

I

Would you please answer the questions that I DID ask?

- Why did Israel use UNMARKED planes during the initial attacks?

- Why did an ethical Israeli pilot disobey orders to attack an American flagged ship and get arrested for his courage?

- Why did IDF strafe life rafts ( another war crime) unless they wanted no survivors as witnesses?

Please show where IDF attempted to rescue any survivors.

Thanks,

your statement is inadmissable in court---it is hearsay

You can't have it both ways.

If the eyewitness accounts of Liberty survivors is ""hearsay", so are the accounts of Holocaust survivors.

Make up your mind.

If the eyewitness accounts of Liberty survivors is ""hearsay", so are the accounts of Holocaust survivors.

Make up your mind.
your comment is idiotic. Your islamo-nazi friends kept their own records--and like your islamo nazi pals of Oct 7----both actually did videos and pictures. It is clear that you have never been involved with investigation and evidence.
I have ---for most of my life. The USS Liberty was a reconnaissance ship---you got the footage of those "unmarked mirages"? Way back then, I saw
footage of the Israeli rescue efforts---ie--pulling sailors out of the sea. I have
examined survivors of the nazi camps you describe as country clubs----have you?

Make up your mind.
I did not examine your "Liberty survivors" ---you have presented just a concocted summary of some third hand information

I did not examine your "Liberty survivors" ---you have presented just a concocted summary of some third hand information
we just read testimony from a survivor in this thread

in past 'liberty' threads we read testimony from USS liberty captain McGonagle

this is first hand info , there is nothing concocted about it ......

~S~

we just read testimony from a survivor in this thread

in past 'liberty' threads we read testimony from USS liberty captain McGonagle

this is first hand info , there is nothing concocted about it ......

~S~
It is the testimony of an aggrieved person. I do not discount it---I take it for what it is

It is the testimony of an aggrieved person
Capt McGonagle's is the testimony of a medal of honor recipient , who made it quite clear this was an Israeli false flag along with LBJ Rosie

He had every right to be aggrieved , knowing his country and allies conspired to use him, his ship and crew for political gain

~S~

Capt McGonagle's is the testimony of a medal of honor recipient , who made it quite clear this was an Israeli false flag along with LBJ Rosie

He had every right to be aggrieved , knowing his country and allies conspired to use him, his ship and crew for political gain

~S~
no----he is an aggrieved victim of an unfortunate tragedy like countless of other victims of war or other tragic circumstances. I have advocated for many
aggrieved victims of circumstance. There was no POLITICAL GAIN in the tragedy of the Liberty for anyone. You are a victim of propaganda

YAWN.....MORE OF THE SAME HASBARA DRIVEL
your comment is idiotic. Your islamo-nazi friends kept their own records--and like your islamo nazi pals of Oct 7----both actually did videos and pictures. It is clear that you have never been involved with investigation and evidence.
I have ---for most of my life. The USS Liberty was a reconnaissance ship---you got the footage of those "unmarked mirages"? Way back then, I saw
footage of the Israeli rescue efforts---ie--pulling sailors out of the sea. I have
examined survivors of the nazi camps you describe as country clubs----have you?

If it weren't for outright lies, redundant slurs and simple minded insults you'd be speechless.

I did not examine your "Liberty survivors" ---

Re:
you have presented just a concocted summary of some third hand information

How is that any different than your mindless regurgitation of any and all Holocaust fables?

If the eyewitness accounts of Liberty survivors are unreliable, then the eyewitness accounts of Holocaust survivors is even more unreliable because of the fame, pity and profit motive of anyone and everyone who claims to be a Holocaust survivor.

Your sacred Holocaust Industry even helps fake Holocaust survivors lie for easy fame, pity and cash:

- "17 CHARGED IN $42 MILLION HOLOCAUST FRAUD CASE"
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40093058/...ed-million-holocaust-fraud-case/#.XU62pSMwi_U

EXCERPT "Federal prosecutors said Tuesday they have broken up a long-running scam in which people falsely claimed to be victims of the Nazi persecution so they could get money out of a fund that pays Holocaust reparations."CONTINUED

- "HOLOCAUST CLAIMS CONFERENCE FRAUD LIKELY ‘MUCH HIGHER’ THAN $57 MILLION"

EXCERPT "For over a decade, a criminal ring within the organization embezzled tens of millions of dollars through false restitution claims.”CONTINUED

Liberty survivors have absolutely no motive to lie about the deliberate Israeli attack because they incurred persecution , harassment, censorship and slander for telling the truth.

Exactly, but these are conspiritards; pointing out the blatantly obvious just calls for more idiot claims.
Wanting to paint the truth conspiracy is what's blatantly obvious

Fact is, the zionists in our government just passed legislation outlawing any criticism of them

We can't have their agendas , their motivations and machinations expose who these sorts really are as they drag us into WW3

Israel has to appear as our only Middle east friend to America despite that we had no middle east enemies prior to them being there

~S~

no----he is an aggrieved victim of an unfortunate tragedy like countless of other victims of war or other tragic circumstances. I have advocated for many
aggrieved victims of circumstance. There was no POLITICAL GAIN in the tragedy of the Liberty for anyone. You are a victim of propaganda
The anticipated political gain for Israel was the US retaliation against Egypt was not realized when the Liberty survived the attack. It somehow survived and the story had to change because the sailors could tell the tale. They tried hard to kill them all and sink the vessel, and LBJ and Admiral McCain had to scramble for damage control.

"I want that goddam ship to going to the bottom" >>>>LBJ

~S~

Forum List

Back